Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,208 members, 7,815,219 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

Funny! Obasanjo Sleeps With Son's Wife? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Funny! Obasanjo Sleeps With Son's Wife? (8637 Views)

My Husband Is A General Overseer But Sleeps With His Prayer Partners / My Wife Sleeps With My Brother - Husband Tells Judge / Man In Search Of Ghost Finds Girlfriend Sleeping With Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funny! Obasanjo Sleeps With Son's Wife? by conda00410(m): 9:42am On Jan 17, 2008
A few hours after P.M.News hit the newsstands with an allegation by Obasanjo’s son, Gbenga, that his father slept with his wife, Moji, thousands of Nigerians have condemned the act, describing it as an abomination. Gbenga Obasanjo, first son of former President Olusegun Obasanjo, had in an affidavit he swore to alleged that his father seduced his estranged wife with NNPC contracts and slept with her. This and more were contained in an affidavit sworn to at an Ikeja High Court which is hearing his application to divorce his wife, Moji, nee Onabanjo.

Gbenga also stated in his affidavit that he had grounds to suspect that his father-in-law Otunba Alex Onabanjo slept with his daughter and abused her sexually.

Reacting to the story, many Nigerians said the allegation was not surprising as they have always known that Obasanjo was a randy fellow.

Some who reacted, however, expressed surprise that Obasanjo could descend so low as to sleep with his son’s wife.

“This is an abomination of the highest order. It is abomination in Yorubaland, abomination in Christianity, abomination under the Nigerian laws and constitution. I pity the man; the devil is living inside him 100 per cent, 24/7. It is the highest level of immorality,’’ a Nigerian said.

Another respondent wondered why Gbenga would go to this extent to destroy his notorious father whose appetite for anything in skirt is well known.

“This had better not be true. But why will Gbenga want to scandalise his notorious father, whose insatiable appetite for daughters of Eve is legendary; and his father-in-law, Alex O, as he is fondly called in social circles, a man whose sense of humour I adore a lot,” another respondent wrote.

A Lagosian who lives in Surulere urged Nigerians not to dismiss Gbenga Obasanjo’s allegation as that of an idiot, saying: “There is no smoke without fire. We should not brush aside Gbenga Obasanjo’s allegation at all. This guy is not an slowpoke or an idiot. He knows what he is talking about.

“In actual fact, Baba Iyabo or Baba Damilola Akinlawon can do it. If you are one of the doubting Thomases, ask yourself, how many wives has Baba Iyabo and how many of them are living with him? How many children has he?”

Another respondent, however, blamed Gbenga for his plight. According to him: “Obasanjo, to many, is a bad man. But Gbenga ought to be aware of the kind of lady he married. The lady is a cheerful giver. I am sure she must have seduced OBJ into the shameful act. Don’t yell at OBJ, he is a man and not a log of wood. Some of you will do the same.”

In her own response, a society lady based in Ikoyi stated: “I cannot believe it is true, but again this is Nigeria where wonders never cease to happen. Just when you thought the ghost of his eight years misrule is chasing him, now there is fire under his roof. However, he didn’t equip the firefighters during his reign. Whether this is true or not, the damage is done”.

And to add humour to the messy divorce saga, an Ota-based cleric wrote: “I don’t even know what concerns all these riffraffs in Baba’s private affairs. This is not a case of rape, it is a case of two consenting adults. As to the father having an incestuous relations with his daughter, it is very nauseating and he should be the one facing public censor, not Baba. “As for Gbenga, when he was courting his wife, did he not see an inkling of her true characteristics as it couldn’t have developed overnight?”

http://www.thenewsng.com/modules/news/article.php?storyid=4065
Re: Funny! Obasanjo Sleeps With Son's Wife? by nkybabe: 4:44pm On Jan 18, 2008
My country pple,na waooohhhhhhhhhhhhh.wonders never cease to happen oohhhh.Baba u don do do
reach your pikin wife? may God FORGIVE THEM PLEASE.
Re: Funny! Obasanjo Sleeps With Son's Wife? by Carlosein(m): 7:06pm On Jan 18, 2008
just proves obj is human afterall.
Re: Funny! Obasanjo Sleeps With Son's Wife? by divanaija1: 3:16pm On Jan 19, 2008
Re: Funny! Obasanjo Sleeps With Son's Wife? by bicey(m): 3:19pm On Jan 23, 2008
Gbenga Obasanjo needs to be diagnosed mentally. Children of BIG MEN cannot be trusted he may be acting under the control of DRUGS. It sounds crazy. Father + father in law then the lady must be a free for all POT HOLE
Re: Funny! Obasanjo Sleeps With Son's Wife? by Pepeye(f): 12:36pm On Jan 25, 2008
I wonder what  obasanjo is doing with his son's wife.He should have his head stake to the gallow.This is the after effect of his 8 years monstrous rule.It's disheartening but not surprising because no one will ever have thought that he will take his sex escapade down to his own roof.Like his inlaw(Alex O),who knows may be Obasanjo too is sleeping with his own daughters.it may be an act in their secret cult
Re: Funny! Obasanjo Sleeps With Son's Wife? by holythug(m): 7:54pm On Feb 01, 2008
funny u say. . .i dont think so
Re: Funny! Obasanjo Sleeps With Son's Wife? by izoneb(f): 12:13am On Feb 02, 2008
is there an evidence?pls keep us posted.i doubt it though.
Re: Funny! Obasanjo Sleeps With Son's Wife? by chyz(m): 5:58am On Dec 22, 2010
Terrible.smh.
Re: Funny! Obasanjo Sleeps With Son's Wife? by Moralistli(m): 3:22pm On Dec 23, 2010
na true and na old story, Then,when they called family meeting, in presence of Gbenga, Obj said he has only one question to ask his son Gbenga, and the elders gave him Obj go-ahead, He said, they should ask his son Gbenga if he did not tell him not to marry Moji in d first place? And after that he left,

Many meanings to dat Ques,
Re: Funny! Obasanjo Sleeps With Son's Wife? by panafrican(m): 4:08pm On Jul 03, 2012
shocked what a shame this Oba-something !
Re: Funny! Obasanjo Sleeps With Son's Wife? by Nobody: 3:03pm On Sep 20, 2013
the story might be false, may be we should try to hear from obasanjo him self
Re: Funny! Obasanjo Sleeps With Son's Wife? by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 9:55am On Jan 04
Moralistli:
na true and na old story, Then,when they called family meeting, in presence of Gbenga, Obj said he has only one question to ask his son Gbenga, and the elders gave him Obj go-ahead, He said, they should ask his son Gbenga if he did not tell him not to marry Moji in d first place? And after that he left,

Many meanings to dat Ques,

Like seriously? Imagine now quoting you on a thread made made 16 years ago lol
Re: Funny! Obasanjo Sleeps With Son's Wife? by Suicideboy: 11:10am On Jan 04
La click la rope

(1) (Reply)

Help Me With Pretty Igbo Names To Flatter A Woman. / Fairly Used Household Items For Sale In Lagos. / Would You Prefer A Functional Wife Or An Attractive One ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.