Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,281 members, 7,836,253 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

Boko-Haram Declares War On Emirs, Governors In Its Own Oct 1 Speech - Video - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko-Haram Declares War On Emirs, Governors In Its Own Oct 1 Speech - Video (16774 Views)

Boko Haram Declares Total War On Buhari, Promise To Attack Aso Rock / Adesola Amosu Declares War On South-south Militants,Orders Air Bombing Of Creeks / Boko Haram Declares Full Sharia; Beheads Christians, Marries In Gwoza, Madagali (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko-Haram Declares War On Emirs, Governors In Its Own Oct 1 Speech - Video by Ndkings1(m): 10:08am On Oct 02, 2012
Me and my family ar at God's hand oono. . . . . . .
Re: Boko-Haram Declares War On Emirs, Governors In Its Own Oct 1 Speech - Video by Ganys: 10:11am On Oct 02, 2012
ebamma: Our Boko who art in Haram terror be thy name,thy virgins come
Let your bombs be thrown at mosques as it is in churches give us this virgins our daily bread,and forgive us who are christians as we forgave our muslim brothers,and lead us not into retaliation but deliver us from your bombers for thine is Arabia, Medinah and 72 virgins forever and ever
SCUM!!! Always Seeking for unmerited Attention, No one will LIKE this Trash. Get a live bro
Re: Boko-Haram Declares War On Emirs, Governors In Its Own Oct 1 Speech - Video by Ayokunle07(m): 10:13am On Oct 02, 2012
size38: Boko haram leaders are indirectly crying out. True, JTF don really deal wit their rank and file. When JTF arrested & killed Abu Qaqa, they said it was not Abu Qaqa dat it was Abu Dada. Now dat the Abu dada is dead, boko haram wil claim dat JTF only killed Abu Wawa and not Abu Dada
LMAO @ Abu Wawa cheesy grin grin
Re: Boko-Haram Declares War On Emirs, Governors In Its Own Oct 1 Speech - Video by Kessyy2k4(m): 10:15am On Oct 02, 2012
Boko harm has receivd a big blow frm d jtf! Lol!
Re: Boko-Haram Declares War On Emirs, Governors In Its Own Oct 1 Speech - Video by Ifetex(m): 10:20am On Oct 02, 2012
killuminati: All these christians and malo bombers of nigeria no dey tire?
Re: Boko-Haram Declares War On Emirs, Governors In Its Own Oct 1 Speech - Video by MrCoconut(m): 10:22am On Oct 02, 2012
[color=#550000][/color] God dey
Re: Boko-Haram Declares War On Emirs, Governors In Its Own Oct 1 Speech - Video by mallorca(m): 10:34am On Oct 02, 2012
lagerwhenindoubt: [size=15pt]PRAISE BE TO ALLAH!!![/size] WE CAN NOW KICK-START THE WAR ON CORRUPTION IN EARNEST.. HURRAHH!! ALLAHU AKBAR, ALLAHU AKBAR!!! grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Boko-Haram Declares War On Emirs, Governors In Its Own Oct 1 Speech - Video by Seamah: 10:43am On Oct 02, 2012
If the spokesperson is not dead, why are he speaking on his behalf? they are shopping for another person to present himself as Abu Qaqa or is it Abu Dada, Abu Koko or Abu Titi? No doubt d heat is on him.
Re: Boko-Haram Declares War On Emirs, Governors In Its Own Oct 1 Speech - Video by Timmy4wealth: 10:45am On Oct 02, 2012
Anytime bh bomb churches d muslim religious laeder wont say a word, bt wen christian retaliate dey will come out soliciting 4 peace. How i wish bh can start d shooting nd bombing of d Emirs nd d northern Gov now.mtchewww..........
Re: Boko-Haram Declares War On Emirs, Governors In Its Own Oct 1 Speech - Video by Josboy2: 10:51am On Oct 02, 2012
misreal: Y r dey bothered abt deir earthly wives wen dey av 72 virgins to catch in paradise. angry
I tire o.Dem they struggle for heavenly virgins and they no wan leave the earthly ones 4 government.Nawa o.
Re: Boko-Haram Declares War On Emirs, Governors In Its Own Oct 1 Speech - Video by ArQueBusieR(m): 10:56am On Oct 02, 2012
176 Special Forces Battalion: Fear them, boko boys. Fear them.
Re: Boko-Haram Declares War On Emirs, Governors In Its Own Oct 1 Speech - Video by lekanwj(m): 11:08am On Oct 02, 2012
Obasanjo went after OPC because according to him "very soon they will be so powerful that those that started them will not be able control them" so he made sure they were crushed before they could become too big for their shoes.
For Boko Haram we are already late. But not too late if we are serious about talking this mounster. Will some tell Mr presi to take charge.
Re: Boko-Haram Declares War On Emirs, Governors In Its Own Oct 1 Speech - Video by doncarlos: 11:18am On Oct 02, 2012
We are watching america film. Boko finish the emir and governors. Na them dey sponsor ona before. War in north.christains can na rest now. The lord shall fight for you and you shall hold your peace. Bab God noni
Re: Boko-Haram Declares War On Emirs, Governors In Its Own Oct 1 Speech - Video by oradee: 11:20am On Oct 02, 2012
taharqa: The part of the video i love the most is when he cried: 'yes they are killing us, instead of negotiating with us'.... BH has ran its course, they wud soon be completely crunshed

so he was crying...he really did want negotiations? grin grin

So their Emirs are next? wow...wasnt it thru this same emirs that colonial masters ruled the north? (cos the people idolize their words hook,line and sinker)
well 2014 is coming up...a centenary celebration of our union or a formal correction of a graven mistake!!
Re: Boko-Haram Declares War On Emirs, Governors In Its Own Oct 1 Speech - Video by oradee: 11:26am On Oct 02, 2012
size38: Boko haram leaders are indirectly crying out. True, JTF don really deal wit their rank and file. When JTF arrested & killed Abu Qaqa, they said it was not Abu Qaqa dat it was Abu Dada. Now dat the Abu dada is dead, boko haram wil claim dat JTF only killed Abu Wawa and not Abu Dada

grin grin...soon it wld be Abu Haha and Abu Lala... grin

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Declares War On Emirs, Governors In Its Own Oct 1 Speech - Video by SagePius: 11:27am On Oct 02, 2012
Gambari pa Fulani, ko lejo ninu....kill ya Governors and Imams, our prayer is working as you are now turning against ya self....JTF welldone! The fools are feeling the heat.

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Declares War On Emirs, Governors In Its Own Oct 1 Speech - Video by Nobody: 11:29am On Oct 02, 2012
To Kill the Innocent Souls is a NO NO But the Governors . . .Why NOT! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Declares War On Emirs, Governors In Its Own Oct 1 Speech - Video by Nostradamu(m): 11:29am On Oct 02, 2012
hmmmm.......as much as i don't like or support how successive governments (and even some of us i.e. the follower-ship) have plunged Nigeria into this quagmire....i have only six words for this infidel declaring war on the north: "grin R O N E S"[b][/b][i][/i] ! ...............pls i hope you (the new self acclaimed BIN DEAD-LADEN) read my post and maybe u might have a change of heart; now ur complaining about ur women and "innocent" ppl being desecrated by the Nigerian forces, walai trust me you don't want an enemy force like the US army on our beloved soil under the guise of fighting terrorism. All what u claim is being done to you by the Nigerian authorities will be CHILD'S PLAY compared to what they (US marines) will do. Of course,they wont make meaningful contribution (or they may) of fighting against ur suicidal followers or the cause ur fighting for (warreva that is),but they will DEFINITELY leave a trail of destruction such that Nigerian authorities will become saints relatively, shikena! You will fight,fight,fight and fight and kill,kill,and kill.....they (the US marines and probably other "allied" countries) will kill,fight,rape (both men and women and if your not careful sef ur domestic animals too-sickening-) destroy,blow up,exploit all our natural resources,and in the end they'll capture you where-ever you may be at,abuse you (in anyway imaginable) then show you on CNN as one of their spoils of war..... in fact the list of hypothetical scenarios is endless. But lemme just an advice from a fellow Nigerian who believes in the freedom to practice any religion -like urs- without persecution but bearing in mind that such rights must not violate the rights of other ppl -e.g. the right not to BE BLOWN UP to pieces or any of such vices- cause of their differing opinion; so, lets save our fellow citizens (North,South,East,West,Middle Belt etc) the agony of war from the skies (i.e. DRONES) and enemy occupation on land......i'd suggest the so called Islamic faction settle thier differences in a NON-VIOLENT way such that all parties involved (both the aggrieved and aggressor) will reach a compromise that'll ensure we continue to enjoy the relative peace that has remained elusive in the world generally,especially in Africa. And i also think such peace will ensure that the ideology behind the Islamic sect (not the violent ideology oooo) will be perpetuated from genertion to generation. It's not so hard to achieve abi,after all it's not rocket maths!
Disclaimer: My widow's mite...!

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Declares War On Emirs, Governors In Its Own Oct 1 Speech - Video by bright007(f): 11:48am On Oct 02, 2012
Boko haram na d name
wey people wey no like
peace dey use cause
serious gbege for our
obodo nigeria.
This people no kom like
our religions,muslims and
christians.This people don
put serious fear for our
people mind and
belle,...ehhhuu.. infact we
no fit jollificate for area
again.
My country
people,abeg,make we join
hand together,make we
no allow this chikini
group of people to dey
gbege our country.
If u see anybody or
anything wey no pure for
your eyes,carry go report
to police wey dey for your
area sharp-sharp
Abeg make we all come
together to build that
better obodo nigeria
kpaaakpaa,we no be
terrorist,we be better
nigerians.
This message dey come
from state security service
ooo*
Re: Boko-Haram Declares War On Emirs, Governors In Its Own Oct 1 Speech - Video by Joeadamu86: 11:53am On Oct 02, 2012
I pity the mother of this sick man.....he knows that his days are numbered I can sense fear around him....coward, Allah(SWT ) doesn't even know who Shekau is,he is fighting a failed war.
Re: Boko-Haram Declares War On Emirs, Governors In Its Own Oct 1 Speech - Video by Skaylex(m): 11:56am On Oct 02, 2012
koboko haram or wateva is ur name,ah knw ur days ar numberd in dz con3..dnt tnk most nigerians ar coward lyk u thrown bombz n shootn whyl stl in hideout..i knw d God we serve wl destry y'al n ur counsels....cant stop laffin ;Dkoboko haram or wateva is ur name,ah knw ur days ar numberd in dz con3..dnt tnk most nigerians ar coward lyk u thrown bombz n shootn whyl stl in hideout..i knw d God we serve wl destry y'al n ur counsels....cant stop laffin
Re: Boko-Haram Declares War On Emirs, Governors In Its Own Oct 1 Speech - Video by ijo4lite(m): 12:02pm On Oct 02, 2012
seriously? there's fire on the mountain
Re: Boko-Haram Declares War On Emirs, Governors In Its Own Oct 1 Speech - Video by mike404(m): 12:02pm On Oct 02, 2012
Legit1: Allahu Akbar! angry
Hope ya gettin prepared for ya virgin
Re: Boko-Haram Declares War On Emirs, Governors In Its Own Oct 1 Speech - Video by soicyboi1(m): 12:19pm On Oct 02, 2012
MEHN DIS S.HI.T's craY!!.......
Re: Boko-Haram Declares War On Emirs, Governors In Its Own Oct 1 Speech - Video by zuala(m): 12:25pm On Oct 02, 2012
shekau did not say qaqa was not arrested but he said he is still alive but likely to be excuted by jtf after his speech. why are you promoting untrue story?
Re: Boko-Haram Declares War On Emirs, Governors In Its Own Oct 1 Speech - Video by kingfisher1: 12:31pm On Oct 02, 2012
[color=#000099][/color]I am so so Ђå̝̅p̲̣̣̣̥p̲̣̣̣̥Ɣ A̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ so delighted that those who we tagged our enemies even though they aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ indeed our enemies,aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ going for a right course to help us flush corruption a bit...I will just sit down A̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ watch as †ђξ events unfold..I pray innocent ones won't be affected ooo.BH boiz give una selves brain oo. undecided undecided wink
Re: Boko-Haram Declares War On Emirs, Governors In Its Own Oct 1 Speech - Video by Flakeey(f): 12:33pm On Oct 02, 2012
Emirs or Governors *shrugs*

WHATEVER undecided
Re: Boko-Haram Declares War On Emirs, Governors In Its Own Oct 1 Speech - Video by Nobody: 12:36pm On Oct 02, 2012
Two things will happen to this man. Either he repents and becomes the next world evangelist for Christ or he leaves this planet in a way as cold as ice. His fate is in the hands of God. So he can continue ranting, it is a matter of time. Remember osama and other terrorists head around the world.
Re: Boko-Haram Declares War On Emirs, Governors In Its Own Oct 1 Speech - Video by kingsceemark(m): 12:38pm On Oct 02, 2012
virtuoso01: Why can't they just track down this man and neutralise him.

The shortcomings off our security agencies are giving these people room to brag. Our security guys should pick the gauntlet and see how they can quickly defeat these extremists before they harden more souls.

JTF,DSS, SSS, Nigerian Military, Police etc. Over to you.
Go track the guy by yourself naw. Abi you no get legs?
Re: Boko-Haram Declares War On Emirs, Governors In Its Own Oct 1 Speech - Video by kishak: 12:42pm On Oct 02, 2012
God will never allowed him to triumph over God's own children.

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Declares War On Emirs, Governors In Its Own Oct 1 Speech - Video by agent22: 12:46pm On Oct 02, 2012
American cia @ work

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mass Sack In Nigeria Police Force Looms - Intersociety / NIWA To Move 1000 Containers From Lagos To Onitsha / Data Disproves Commissioner’s Claim That Lagos Is Africa’s 7th Largest Economy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.