Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,053 members, 7,818,158 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

Exclusive: Ngtrends’ Short Chat With Wizkid, Clears The Air On Davido Beef Story - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Exclusive: Ngtrends’ Short Chat With Wizkid, Clears The Air On Davido Beef Story (4265 Views)

Davido's Beef With Blood Brother Is Not Over! Attacks Him On Snapchat / Mercy Johnson Clears The Snow From Her Car (photos) / 2face Clears The Air On Mikel Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Exclusive: Ngtrends’ Short Chat With Wizkid, Clears The Air On Davido Beef Story by ayex2013: 10:35am On Oct 02, 2012
It was published on nGTrends few days ago about the incident that happened between Konvict/EME Act WIZKID and HKN Gang Davido.

Davido might deny the brewing cold war going on between him and Wizkid and even tell everyone who cares to listen that the Pakurumo singer is his ‘brother’ but insider sources say that is far from the truth.

Before Davido bursted into limelight, he and Wizkid were unknown to each other but that soon changed once Davido also became a household name and they both got to meet and struck a chord of friendship until sometime in May when the cordial relationship went sour…………….
Click Here To Read Full Story.

Two days ago, i was linked with WIZKID on Blackberry through a friend in Lagos who is into Event planning. Due to his busy schedule, we were not able to really have a long time chat on Blackberry Messenger, but later yesterday we had a little chat about the trending issue of Davido and himself not being on good terms. This is what he has to say;

Ayex: Wizzy, I recently published this on my blog, check it out:

http://ngtrends.com/2012/10/serious-contention-davido-piled-up-n500000-club-bill-on-wizkid-and-bailed-gallery/

Wizkid: That news is old,. That’s not what happened

Ayex: So what really happened,

Wizkid: —————————-

Ayex: Did you guys go out together?

Wizkid: His manager was hosting me.. I can’t go and meet him, besides N500,000 is too much for drink, he came to meet me der.

Ayex: 3 Ace of Spades would av done that though (N500,0o0).

Wizkid: I can’t even finish a spade

Ayex: Noted!
can you do a VN for Ngtrends.com plz?

Wizkid: Nope
Just get this clear, der is no way me or Davido will drink @ a club n pay 4 drinks
Bye

Ayex: Aiit
Noted
Baddest boi..

Ayex: So is their a beef going on btw you and Davido?

Wizkid: ————————-

Thats the gist right there…. From these we can deduce the following:

- They (Wizkid & Davido) didnt drink the sum of N500,000 and he doesnt have to pay @ any club before he gets a drink.

- Wizkid & Davido are not on good terms as written before on our previous article.

- Wizkid & Davido were actually chilling in that club on that day, and something really happened.

Wizkid’S Blackberry DP & Screen grab of our chat on October 1st 2012;

Re: Exclusive: Ngtrends’ Short Chat With Wizkid, Clears The Air On Davido Beef Story by fiftynaira(m): 11:01am On Oct 02, 2012
Is that 'kinvict' or konvict @ his dp?? *** just asking

(1) (Reply)

"My 4-months Old Daughter Has Hips" - Mercy Johnson / MOGBE!: Kanye West's "Balls" Exposes During ‘yeezus’ Tour! / Jennifer Lopez Goes Nakaed,wears See-through Black Dress To Celebrate 46th Bday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.