Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,386 members, 7,815,822 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

Okupe: Critics Of Jonathan Are Silly Nigerians - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okupe: Critics Of Jonathan Are Silly Nigerians (8242 Views)

Those Asking Me To Account For Abacha’s Loot Are silly — Obasanjo / Doyin Okupe Blasts Critics Of Femi Adesina’s ‘wailing Wailers’ Christmas Message / All Universities Established By Jonathan Are Illegal-ASUU (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okupe: Critics Of Jonathan Are Silly Nigerians by Ohibenemma(m): 9:59pm On Oct 02, 2012
Bringing out this off the entire interview is simply mischievious. But then how many of the President's critics aren't actually silly? Many criticize even when there's no need for it. Some will expect the Fed Govt to tar their street road, clear their stinking gutters, even paint their house.
Local Govt employees went on strike the other day and one idiot was asking me what Goodluck was doing about it. The long and short is criticize when you ought to and commend when you should, too. That way one won't appear SILLY and STUPID!
Re: Okupe: Critics Of Jonathan Are Silly Nigerians by taharqa: 10:20pm On Oct 02, 2012
'
Re: Okupe: Critics Of Jonathan Are Silly Nigerians by Johndoe100(m): 10:57pm On Oct 02, 2012
The truth is that the critics ARE SILLY. Why sugar coat the truth?
Re: Okupe: Critics Of Jonathan Are Silly Nigerians by damola57: 11:18pm On Oct 02, 2012
When pres jona was brought in by the last election, nobody voted for pdp party but the candidate presented because we thot he was credible. Since then, the only thing our president has improved on is lying to our faces on national tv. Nigeria have learned to be patient. We are waiting for the 4 yrs to end. After this, pres jona, okupe and his fellow boot-lickers will be swept by the tides of time.
Re: Okupe: Critics Of Jonathan Are Silly Nigerians by Johndoe100(m): 11:26pm On Oct 02, 2012
Yea right and santa claus is coming to town..........

damola57: When pres jona was brought in by the last election, nobody voted for pdp party but the candidate presented because we thot he was credible. Since then, the only thing our president has improved on is lying to our faces on national tv. Nigeria have learned to be patient. We are waiting for the 4 yrs to end. After this, pres jona, okupe and his fellow boot-lickers will be swept by the tides of time.
Re: Okupe: Critics Of Jonathan Are Silly Nigerians by Damzzy99: 11:55pm On Oct 02, 2012
This man don madt sha,,,,,,,na thunder go fire dat ur stupid mouth wey u use talk am,,,,na ur fada,wife,children nd u 2 D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ silly........

1 Like

Re: Okupe: Critics Of Jonathan Are Silly Nigerians by Patsey: 4:45am On Oct 03, 2012
[size=20pt]For insulting the psyche of Nigerians, Doyin Okupe, listen, YOU ARE A BASTARD.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Okupe: Critics Of Jonathan Are Silly Nigerians by Ayatullah(m): 7:15am On Oct 03, 2012
When a filthy pig is invited to launder a filthy, corrupt and hypocritical personality what else should we expect. I can smell OKUPE stinking even on the screen!
Re: Okupe: Critics Of Jonathan Are Silly Nigerians by enest4all: 7:30am On Oct 03, 2012
SOME NIGERIANS LEADERS ARE PSYCHOLOGICALLY SICK. HOW CAN A LEADER COME OUT IN A MEDIA AND SAY D NIGERIANS ARE SILLY FOR CRITISING THEIR OWN PRESIDENT. MR OKUPE TELL ME HOW CAN THE LEADERS OR RULERS FUNCTION WELL IN OFFICE WITHOUT THE CRITICISM OF THE CITIZENS. PUBLIC OPINION AND CRITICISM IS THE ENGINE FORCES THAT MOVES A DEMOCRACTIC SOCIETY FORWARD AND NIGERIA IS NOT AN EXCEPTION. MR OKUPE SHOULD GO AND LEARN MORE ON POLITICS.
Re: Okupe: Critics Of Jonathan Are Silly Nigerians by enest4all: 7:32am On Oct 03, 2012
SOME NIGERIANS LEADERS ARE PSYCHOLOGICALLY SICK. HOW CAN A LEADER COME OUT IN A MEDIA AND SAY D NIGERIANS ARE SILLY FOR CRITISING THEIR OWN PRESIDENT. MR OKUPE TELL ME HOW CAN THE LEADERS OR RULERS FUNCTION WELL IN OFFICE WITHOUT THE CRITICISM OF THE CITIZENS. PUBLIC OPINION AND CRITICISM IS THE ENGINE FORCES THAT MOVES A DEMOCRACTIC SOCIETY FORWARD AND NIGERIA IS NOT AN EXCEPTION. MR OKUPE SHOULD GO AND LEARN MORE ON POLITICS.[b]SOME NIGERIANS LEADERS ARE PSYCHOLOGICALLY SICK. HOW CAN A LEADER COME OUT IN A MEDIA AND SAY D NIGERIANS ARE SILLY FOR CRITISING THEIR OWN PRESIDENT. MR OKUPE TELL ME HOW CAN THE LEADERS OR RULERS FUNCTION WELL IN OFFICE WITHOUT THE CRITICISM OF THE CITIZENS. PUBLIC OPINION AND CRITICISM IS THE ENGINE FORCES THAT MOVES A DEMOCRACTIC SOCIETY FORWARD AND NIGERIA IS NOT AN EXCEPTION. MR OKUPE SHOULD GO AND LEARN MORE ON POLITICS.[/b]SOME NIGERIANS LEADERS ARE PSYCHOLOGICALLY SICK. HOW CAN A LEADER COME OUT IN A MEDIA AND SAY D NIGERIANS ARE SILLY FOR CRITISING THEIR OWN PRESIDENT. MR OKUPE TELL ME HOW CAN THE LEADERS OR RULERS FUNCTION WELL IN OFFICE WITHOUT THE CRITICISM OF THE CITIZENS. PUBLIC OPINION AND CRITICISM IS THE ENGINE FORCES THAT MOVES A DEMOCRACTIC SOCIETY FORWARD AND NIGERIA IS NOT AN EXCEPTION. MR OKUPE SHOULD GO AND LEARN MORE ON POLITICS.

1 Like

Re: Okupe: Critics Of Jonathan Are Silly Nigerians by Gbawe: 7:43am On Oct 03, 2012
The antics of Okupe, Abati et al just shows that the paid sycophants of those who lead the Nation do their work with a highly bastardized interpretation of what democracy is. Okupe is not even politically sophisticated, respectful or humble enough to know that , in an elective democracy where Nigerians voted in the President, it is the boss of his boss he is describing as silly. I.e the Nigerian people.

Where does GEJ get these nauseating and vacuous rabble-rousers from?
Re: Okupe: Critics Of Jonathan Are Silly Nigerians by k00lxpert(m): 8:38am On Oct 03, 2012
Johndoe100: The truth is that the critics ARE SILLY. Why sugar coat the truth?

oga u need to go 4 check up in Yaba apa-osi...Mongoloid!
Re: Okupe: Critics Of Jonathan Are Silly Nigerians by Baawaa(m): 12:17pm On Oct 03, 2012
Okupe is suffering from money madness,that is why he is talking anyhow these days grin grin grin
Re: Okupe: Critics Of Jonathan Are Silly Nigerians by onatisi(m): 10:14pm On Oct 03, 2012
Omo Daddy354: He actually did say so bt also apologised 4 dat.
so demdem has always been right all along when he always say the president and his team always act before they think.if gej is surrounded by ppl like okupe,then i think we shouldnt expect much from him .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Aba City / Edo: INEC Loses N100m, To Reconfigure 6,677 Card Readers / EFCC Arraigns 5 Sokoto Officials For ₦554 Million Pension Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.