Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,455 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

Okupe: Critics Of Jonathan Are Silly Nigerians - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okupe: Critics Of Jonathan Are Silly Nigerians (8243 Views)

Those Asking Me To Account For Abacha’s Loot Are silly — Obasanjo / Doyin Okupe Blasts Critics Of Femi Adesina’s ‘wailing Wailers’ Christmas Message / All Universities Established By Jonathan Are Illegal-ASUU (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okupe: Critics Of Jonathan Are Silly Nigerians by thelastPope(m): 2:19pm On Oct 02, 2012
Haba @poster. Why you dey lie nah! The man did not say Nigerians are silly now! Haba! He simply said only silly Nigerians will not see what GEJ is doing. Are you a silly Nigerian?
Re: Okupe: Critics Of Jonathan Are Silly Nigerians by meksroland: 2:21pm On Oct 02, 2012
Condtructive criticism doesn't make one silly, but those of you that calls your president names and abuse him are not only silly but pigs and idiots. Most of you here base ur criticism on what that fool called lie mohammed made u to know as if he's in aso Rock
Re: Okupe: Critics Of Jonathan Are Silly Nigerians by jadakiss213(m): 2:23pm On Oct 02, 2012
thelastPope: Haba @poster. Why you dey lie nah! The man did not say Nigerians are silly now! Haba! He simply said only silly Nigerians will not see what GEJ is doing. Are you a silly Nigerian?
don't mind 'em.. Too much garri has blocked the eyes..

grin
thelastPope: Haba @poster. Why you dey lie nah! The man did not say Nigerians are silly now! Haba! He simply said only silly Nigerians will not see what GEJ is doing. Are you a silly Nigerian?
don't mind 'em.. Too much garri has blocked the eyes.. grin
Re: Okupe: Critics Of Jonathan Are Silly Nigerians by Wsdm: 2:28pm On Oct 02, 2012
These old and wise sayings may have to be reviewed urgently: ' what an elder sees while sitting down can not be seen................'; 'There is wisdom in grey heir'. By the saying and thinking of this man and his cohorts, i pledge we review the above sayings.
Re: Okupe: Critics Of Jonathan Are Silly Nigerians by taharqa: 2:33pm On Oct 02, 2012
Sagamite: Someone please make my day by sitting this person Okupe in front of me.

Let me slaughter, cut and dice him.

It is a shame virtually all Nigerian media people are intellectual fucktards.

Someone invite this mooron to come on NL and come and say such shyt in my presence.

He go know say sand no be garri.
hahaha....keep yr mouth shut 'silly' Coward, lol.....no need responding to this topic cos its just d @OP's word( ie the source while merely stated was not shown), and giving d penchant 4 propaganda and frivolities by a small set of 9jarians recently, i comment my reserve. However, there are many really silly ppl on NL whose only job is to pound away at any move of govt( any move whatsoeva )- they are d 'Pledgers' , some of whom have already commentd here and some odas would surely make dier comments later. This is the kind of topic that gives them and substain an erec.tn
Re: Okupe: Critics Of Jonathan Are Silly Nigerians by pdozie: 2:34pm On Oct 02, 2012
We always want to catch on something that potrays the Government in bad light. the poster was right in his report but he careful refused to state that Okupe did apologize and withdrew the statement.

Everyone one is pouring venom on Okupe & GEJ on the basis of the posters report - doesnt it make all of us silly? Isn't okupe right then?
Re: Okupe: Critics Of Jonathan Are Silly Nigerians by takedat(m): 2:36pm On Oct 02, 2012
Silly guy,dont you know a good PR man and a govt spokesperson should never utter such a statement as only "Silly Nigerians"
Re: Okupe: Critics Of Jonathan Are Silly Nigerians by floriana(m): 2:47pm On Oct 02, 2012

Read yourself again and be educated. Otherwise, you are truly s...ly like Okupe said.
Re: Okupe: Critics Of Jonathan Are Silly Nigerians by Sagamite(m): 2:50pm On Oct 02, 2012
taharqa: hahaha....keep yr mouth shut 'silly' Coward, lol.....no need responding to this topic cos its just d @OP's word( ie the source while merely stated was not shown), and giving d penchant 4 propaganda and frivolities by a small set of 9jarians recently, i comment my reserve. However, there are many really silly ppl on NL whose only job is to pound away at any move of govt( any move whatsoeva )- they are d 'Pledgers' , some of whom have already commentd here and some odas would surely make dier comments later. This is the kind of topic that gives them and substain an erec.tn

You are a person!

I would gladly let you take Okupe's place.

Please educate me the great things your Gorilla is doing.
Re: Okupe: Critics Of Jonathan Are Silly Nigerians by thelastPope(m): 2:50pm On Oct 02, 2012
take dat: Silly guy,dont you know a good PR man and a govt spokesperson should never utter such a statement as only "Silly Nigerians"

No vex oh! I no know oh. Me I no be silly Nigerian oh, abi are you a silly Nigerian?
Re: Okupe: Critics Of Jonathan Are Silly Nigerians by thelastPope(m): 2:53pm On Oct 02, 2012
floriana:

Read yourself again and be educated. Otherwise, you are truly s...ly like Okupe said.

Haba! I have said my own nah! I am not a silly Nigerian. Are you a silly Nigerian? The way you are reacting, I dey suspect you oh. Are you a...?
Re: Okupe: Critics Of Jonathan Are Silly Nigerians by floriana(m): 2:53pm On Oct 02, 2012
pdozie: We always want to catch on something that potrays the Government in bad light. the poster was right in his report but he careful refused to state that Okupe did apologize and withdrew the statement.

Everyone one is pouring venom on Okupe & GEJ on the basis of the posters report - doesnt it make all of us silly? Isn't okupe right then?
To have ever conceived the idea and utter it that a section of Nigerian citizenry is silly for voicing their opinions is enough. The apology and withdrawal is a damage control and an afterthought. It is like going to the toilet with a copy of the Quran and then apologising and regretting doing so. You will have your fatwah to deal with despite your apology.
Re: Okupe: Critics Of Jonathan Are Silly Nigerians by thelastPope(m): 2:58pm On Oct 02, 2012
floriana:
To have ever conceived the idea and utter it that a section of Nigerian citizenry is silly for voicing their opinions is enough. The apology and withdrawal is a damage control and an afterthought. It is like going to the toilet with a copy of the Quran and then apologising and regretting doing so. You will have your fatwah to deal with despite your apology.

Huh!!! You don dey threaten fatwah just now now! You be Al Qaeda? Haba so fast? E don reach like that? Haba don't do it oh! Only a silly Nigerian will threaten fatwah on another Nigerian. Are you a silly Nigerian?
Re: Okupe: Critics Of Jonathan Are Silly Nigerians by Leemak: 3:01pm On Oct 02, 2012
Doyin Okupe is a fucking blindfolded mad man, he is a senior stupid fellow to Reuben Abati.....ur senseless retardeen boss called drunkard fisherman GEJ knows dt he is a total failure, he vomits rubbish whenever he talks.
Re: Okupe: Critics Of Jonathan Are Silly Nigerians by amaba: 3:13pm On Oct 02, 2012
i agree with him. We should support our president 2 succeed before critisizing him left rigth and center
Re: Okupe: Critics Of Jonathan Are Silly Nigerians by Agbesky: 3:32pm On Oct 02, 2012
Okupe....another name for presidential dog
Re: Okupe: Critics Of Jonathan Are Silly Nigerians by VUVUZELA10: 4:00pm On Oct 02, 2012
He (Doyin Okupe) should visit a psychiatrist. People around the GEJ stink.
Re: Okupe: Critics Of Jonathan Are Silly Nigerians by banki(m): 4:21pm On Oct 02, 2012
You see why i am scared for nigerias future, when people like this who odinarily should be in jail would sit down and call us silly? and some people would support him.

we all remember the subsidy protests, we remember governments reaction we remember governments promise.... we have not seen the buses does that make us silly?

We see a leadership that wants to cut cost of governance but employs needless special advisers and ministers and buys new fleets of jets and cars and budgets a billion naira on food and you call us sily?

You see a president that claims he has fixed our hospitals and his wife goes to germany as soon as she falls ill and you call us silly?

You see a president who cant fix any major road in the country and we complain because we ply the routes you call us silly?

We see a president that is gradually turning us back to the debt crises we hitherto left and you call us silly for complaining?

You see a president and a government that simply cannot maintain the powerplants built by other governments and claims we have eradicated light problems in nigeria and yet i have been on my Gen in my office since morning.

I blame nigerians for vvoting this people into office

2 Likes

Re: Okupe: Critics Of Jonathan Are Silly Nigerians by divinelove(m): 4:27pm On Oct 02, 2012
Many great achievements of gej like ........ Constructive critisms shld be welcomed by any progressive minded govt.
Re: Okupe: Critics Of Jonathan Are Silly Nigerians by Dee60: 4:32pm On Oct 02, 2012
nkem Kalu: CAN SOMEONE TELL ME THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN......ABATI, OKUPE AND LABARAN MAKU. THIS IS A PURELY SPOT THE DIFFERENCE GAME BUT AFTER SPOTTING THE DIFFERENCES....U SHOULD ALSO SPOT THE SIMILARITIES. ONE OF THE SIMILARITIES I NOTICED PERSONALLY IS THAT THEY ARE ALL INSANE.....I AM STILL CHECKING OUT FOR THEIR DIFFERENCES AND WILL LET NIGERIANS KNOW IF I AM ABLE TO GET THAT BUT FOR NOW....I HAVE SEEN NONE

ABATI = A professional who got himself stuck in a messy pit. Ironically, the pit has a lot of money inside it, though eventually reputation is lost.
MAKU = He never believed government could be this 'sweet' and so he wont mind to sell his birthright defending the indefensible
OKUPE = The first family needed to start to play it rough and they thought of getting a tough bully!

I just hope that it isn't true that he called 170 million people silly!

Incidentally, I wish GEJ well and truly pray that he succeeds more than others before him, but he will have to do something about his advisers. For instance, those advisers who have a tendency to package lies for the president to announce to the nation should be shown the way out quickly.
Re: Okupe: Critics Of Jonathan Are Silly Nigerians by fm7070: 4:35pm On Oct 02, 2012
how much has this nicompoop stolen that made him speak f0olishly against Nigerians like this?
He has been making so much stewpid statements
Even Effecient and Hard Working Fashola is been critisized, how much more those that are still struggling to stabilise their government.
Re: Okupe: Critics Of Jonathan Are Silly Nigerians by Nobody: 7:26pm On Oct 02, 2012
Only a bigger fool brands critics silly....

If you don't want to be criticized at all, then don't be the President. You cannot be controlling the affairs of 140 million souls, and escape criticism.

No one criticizes obo_man because currently, he is a nobody. If your Oga wanna escape criticism, let him step down.

It is people like Okupe that I'm worried about Jonathan. The President surrounds himself with fools that talk before they think.

1 Like

Re: Okupe: Critics Of Jonathan Are Silly Nigerians by Nobody: 7:34pm On Oct 02, 2012
Spoken like a true Nigerian who revels and fluorishes in sycophancy. Seems Nigerians are slacking in their innate sycophant capabilities, otherwise this dude won't be crying like this.
Re: Okupe: Critics Of Jonathan Are Silly Nigerians by Elueme: 8:08pm On Oct 02, 2012
Demdem: Me think Okupe the dog should first return both benue and Imo state money he stole. After then, we will start listening to him.
Why don't you prove your case beyond nairaland forum in a competent court? Till then, you are only making false accusations
Re: Okupe: Critics Of Jonathan Are Silly Nigerians by bigmaut: 8:14pm On Oct 02, 2012
I pray that elede,bloated pig shuld be capture by Bokoharam
Re: Okupe: Critics Of Jonathan Are Silly Nigerians by bodejohn(m): 8:17pm On Oct 02, 2012
...ain't some of us really silly for voting GEJ and not PDP?
Re: Okupe: Critics Of Jonathan Are Silly Nigerians by DonEwexco(m): 8:31pm On Oct 02, 2012
Indeed it is only silly Nigerians willsad criticize GEJ administration.
But that will not make u(Okupe) to return what u stolecheesyIndeed it is only silly Nigerians willsad criticize GEJ administration.
But that will not make u(Okupe) to return what u stolecheesy
Indeed it is only silly Nigerians willsad criticize GEJ administration.
But that will not make u(Okupe) to return what u stolecheesy
Re: Okupe: Critics Of Jonathan Are Silly Nigerians by dasparrow: 8:36pm On Oct 02, 2012
@Post

I don't expect Okupe to say anything differently after all, he is on GEJ's payroll. Saying anything negative about GEJ will cost him his job.
Re: Okupe: Critics Of Jonathan Are Silly Nigerians by Nobody: 8:36pm On Oct 02, 2012
no respect for a theif
Re: Okupe: Critics Of Jonathan Are Silly Nigerians by Demdem(m): 9:35pm On Oct 02, 2012
Elueme: Why don't you prove your case beyond nairaland forum in a competent court? Till then, you are only making false accusations

The states concerned especially benue has gone to court. No doubt the dog okupe will soon go to jail for abandoning paid projects and eloping with the money. Am not the complainant, am just propagating this good news.
Re: Okupe: Critics Of Jonathan Are Silly Nigerians by redsun(m): 9:49pm On Oct 02, 2012
They are more like juntas,rather than "democrazy" people.More secretive,spiteful,aggressive than the chinese communist regime and obviously more backward.

I dont know what is going on in nigeria,but it feels like there are becoming obvious division in regional affiliations in nigerians.And all parties involved does not represent the people.They are all thieves,carving out nitches they can dominate,like war lords

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Release Nnamdi Kanu Now - South East CAN, Igbo Mandate... / 2019: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Validates Endorsements For Ugwuanyi / See The Bridge A Keyan Sitting Governor Unveiled That Got People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.