Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,671 members, 7,816,760 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

Orji Uzor Kalu And The Ooni Of Ife (Pictures) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Orji Uzor Kalu And The Ooni Of Ife (Pictures) (14524 Views)

Obiano, Tinubu, Amosun, Kalu And Akande At SUN Award: Caption The Photo / Obasanjo Prostrates Before The Ooni Of Ife! / Bukola Saraki Mourns The Ooni Of Ife; Shares Photo With Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu And The Ooni Of Ife (Pictures) by Promolysis(m): 4:22pm On Oct 02, 2012
floriana: Our incoming president 'Dr' Orji Uzor Kalu. Your Excellency sir! Lol
shut ur fucking mouth
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu And The Ooni Of Ife (Pictures) by preciousoz: 4:23pm On Oct 02, 2012
How I wish Most Traditional Rulers can Emulate the Oba of Benin cry
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu And The Ooni Of Ife (Pictures) by chucky234(m): 4:28pm On Oct 02, 2012
CHESSBOARD: Stingy Yoruba man, see the kind of food he gave Orji Uzor Kalu, Bread and stew cheesy grin grin grin
Haba shey na hungry carry the Igbo man go Ife,cool your temper jare.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu And The Ooni Of Ife (Pictures) by nduchucks: 4:29pm On Oct 02, 2012
CHESSBOARD: Stingy Yoruba man, see the kind of food he gave Orji Uzor Kalu, Bread and stew cheesy grin grin grin

I'm afraid you need to broaden your horizon enough to become aware of fine foods including the Yoruba 5 course meal. The 5 course meal starts with Yoruba with nicely sliced bread, followed by the remaining courses. What you see in the picture is the 1st of the 5 courses.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu And The Ooni Of Ife (Pictures) by CrazyMan(m): 4:31pm On Oct 02, 2012
Men you're very funny grin

Bread and stew indeed. grin
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu And The Ooni Of Ife (Pictures) by chucky234(m): 4:38pm On Oct 02, 2012
Wetin come concern picture of Ooni and thief Kalu Orji for front page na,haba mods.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu And The Ooni Of Ife (Pictures) by Ekans: 4:41pm On Oct 02, 2012
With Orji kalu as president i wonder the type of English language Aso rock inmates will be speaking.His kind of Grammer is second to none.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu And The Ooni Of Ife (Pictures) by KINGwax(m): 4:53pm On Oct 02, 2012
Useless hypocrite, before this comment..
4bobo:
useless Ibo man, thinking he would be able to buy Yoruba votes by giving useless lectures where is not needed.
abeg, the monarch suppose to even add watery efo tete to the food so that when he gets back to his village, he will start running stomach.
was this comment...
and yet ur eyes flew pass your assumed ibo friend's comment and quoted the reply to the 'stingy yoruba man's comment' spewing these rubbish...
redsun: This is not about ibo or yoruba thing,it is about the corrupt rloe models that sane nigerians should never associate with.

Tribal bigots are the agants of nigeria miseries Politicians use them to divide and confuse the people more and to keep them spell bound,so that they can carry on with their atrocities.They are like religious fanatics,senselessly and cynically deluded.

so what are u if u aint a bigot? A midget? See, in yoruba land we have a saying, 'if u feed a thief well in the day, he will come and loot you in the night'. Bread and stew is still too much for a thief. It shld be garri and nothing.

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu And The Ooni Of Ife (Pictures) by redsun(m): 4:58pm On Oct 02, 2012
KINGwax: Useless hypocrite, before this comment..
was this comment...
and yet ur eyes flew pass your assumed ibo friend's comment and quoted the reply to the 'stingy yoruba man's comment' spewing these rubbish...
so what are u if u aint a bigot? A midget?

So what do think is my position in this case,omota?This not about yoruba culture or igbo culture or about small or big food.It is about nigerian elders behaving badly.If they are your role models,sad,they are not mine and they shouldnt be for sane nigerians..
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu And The Ooni Of Ife (Pictures) by olabiz2010: 5:01pm On Oct 02, 2012
CHESSBOARD:

When it come to Yoruba , I dey shine my eyes grin grin grin,

And let me tell you, thats is not his worth but[b] you ppls way of life .... misers, tongue[/b]

Sharaaaappppp!
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu And The Ooni Of Ife (Pictures) by eaglechild: 5:03pm On Oct 02, 2012
LMBAO!!
Na only the food u see?
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu And The Ooni Of Ife (Pictures) by KINGwax(m): 5:05pm On Oct 02, 2012
Useless hypocrite, before this comment..
4bobo:
useless Ibo man, thinking he would be able to buy Yoruba votes by giving useless lectures where is not needed.
abeg, the monarch suppose to even add watery efo tete to the food so that when he gets back to his village, he will start running stomach.
was this comment...
redsun: This is not about ibo or yoruba thing,it is about the corrupt rloe models that sane nigerians should never associate with.

Tribal bigots are the agants of nigeria miseries Politicians use them to divide and confuse the people more and to keep them spell bound,so that they can carry on with their atrocities.They are like religious fanatics,senselessly and cynically deluded.

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu And The Ooni Of Ife (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:07pm On Oct 02, 2012
Demdem:

Tribal Bigotry will lead no one nowhere.

Look at who is talking, the tribalistic warlord himself. This is just a joke and u know it.

2 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu And The Ooni Of Ife (Pictures) by KINGwax(m): 5:09pm On Oct 02, 2012
CHESSBOARD:

When it come to Yoruba , I dey shine my eyes grin grin grin,

And let me tell you, thats is not his worth but you ppls way of life .... misers, tongue

allow me repeat myself, u ibo glutton! In yoruba land, we don't entertain a thief with our best cos if u do, he will come back again to steal in the night. That food is too much for kalu, he go wan milk us dry!
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu And The Ooni Of Ife (Pictures) by Cultured(m): 5:14pm On Oct 02, 2012
Dr. Kalu is one in a million . He is one of the most intelligent Nigerian alive .
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu And The Ooni Of Ife (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:15pm On Oct 02, 2012
KINGwax: allow me repeat myself, u ibo glutton! In yoruba land, we don't entertain a thief with our best cos if u do, he will come back again to steal in the night. That food is too much for kalu, he go wan milk us dry!

Why u dey cover your yansh, me I be "Omo dada" I live 3/4 of my life in a Typical Yoruba land and I know stinginess na una talent, This is the oba of Ife, I wonder what an Ijabu man will do grin grin

Now back to the topic a friend of a thief is what...... ans that, didnt he go there by invitation?, we Abians dont even invite him for any meaningful gathering, so bro this thief is ur friend.

2 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu And The Ooni Of Ife (Pictures) by oukyouths: 5:20pm On Oct 02, 2012
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER:@OUKYOUTHS
FACEBOOK.COM/OUK.YOUTHS
EMAIL US:OUKYOUTHS@YAHOO.COM
HTTP://WWW.OUKYOUTHSFOUNDATION.COM

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu And The Ooni Of Ife (Pictures) by redsun(m): 5:22pm On Oct 02, 2012
So what do think is my beef in this,omota?This is not about Igbo or yoruba cultures,or about big or small portions of mere food.But abot two nigerian elders behaving badly.

If they are your role models,sad,they are not mine and i dont think they are for sane nigerians.You are obviously deluded.

KINGwax:

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu And The Ooni Of Ife (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:23pm On Oct 02, 2012
ndu_chucks:

I'm afraid you need to broaden your horizon enough to become aware of fine foods including the Yoruba 5 course meal. The 5 course meal starts with Yoruba with nicely sliced bread, followed by the remaining courses. What you see in the picture is the 1st of the 5 courses.

I know where u r heading to demdem is waiting for you grin. Alj how you dey??
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu And The Ooni Of Ife (Pictures) by klax(m): 5:37pm On Oct 02, 2012

Biko broos I beg you in the name of God if you realized a thread is not your kind kindly ignore it because I see no reason trying to raise another tribal tension by your statement.

Orji Kalu did not complain never did he said he does not like it but why is it that problem of a rich man always kills the poor man for God sake. These two men are money men I mean men with cash how come a poor Nairalander mr blablabla empty pocket turning these two men to his problem I just wonder to be honesT

Orji came from the same place with my mum but I dont give a damn who a hell is Kalu because he is not feeding me so if he like let him to fed with beans cake so be it. God bless
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu And The Ooni Of Ife (Pictures) by thejurist: 5:38pm On Oct 02, 2012
Breaking News: Igbere people booed Eunice kalu , as the mother of ex gov kalu is said to be suffering brain disorder. Details in www.thejuristslaws. . com
Mother of former gov of abia  Eunice Uzor kalu who was smuggled into igbere monday night for traditional treatment occasioned by brain disorder, received the greatest shock of her life when her people who got  wind of her arrival stationed themselves and booed the woman endlessly. It took the intervention of security agents that followed kalu who sneaked into igbere , to disperse the intimidating crowd. Eunice who was referred to as mother excellency during the days of kalu has been down with this mental challenge which has made her an object
of ridicule. It was gathered that Eunice has been treated at various hospitals, but to no avail hence, the decision to take her home for traditional treatment. Kalu's mother  is now a parrot as she talks in coherently . The anger of the villagers is that Odiuko was a terror in the days of her son as she never helped them. We will continue to give u update.

From our Reporter.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu And The Ooni Of Ife (Pictures) by mallorca(m): 5:41pm On Oct 02, 2012
evil men
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu And The Ooni Of Ife (Pictures) by redsun(m): 5:44pm On Oct 02, 2012
thejurist: Breaking News: Igbere people booed Eunice kalu , as the mother of ex gov kalu is said to be suffering brain disorder. Details in www.thejuristslaws. . com
Mother of former gov of abia  Eunice Uzor kalu who was smuggled into igbere monday night for traditional treatment occasioned by brain disorder, received the greatest shock of her life when her people who got  wind of her arrival stationed themselves and booed the woman endlessly. It took the intervention of security agents that followed kalu who sneaked into igbere , to disperse the intimidating crowd. Eunice who was referred to as mother excellency during the days of kalu has been down with this mental challenge which has made her an object
of ridicule. It was gathered that Eunice has been treated at various hospitals, but to no avail hence, the decision to take her home for traditional treatment. Kalu's mother  is now a parrot as she talks in coherently . The anger of the villagers is that Odiuko was a terror in the days of her son as she never helped them. We will continue to give u update.

From our Reporter.

The dogs shall eat the bodies of evil people.Does it remind of jezebel?

Like of the old,so shall it be with the present and even future.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu And The Ooni Of Ife (Pictures) by thejurist: 5:49pm On Oct 02, 2012
Breaking News: Igbere people booed Eunice kalu , as the mother of ex gov kalu is said to be suffering brain disorder. Details in www.thejuristslaws. . com

From our Reporter.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu And The Ooni Of Ife (Pictures) by redsun(m): 6:03pm On Oct 02, 2012
Nigeria is a mad house and the leaders are nutters,including the women.The last i heard of her,they said HIV because she was fcking around unprotedted as the mother of head state thief.

What goes around comes around.And what comes around goes around.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu And The Ooni Of Ife (Pictures) by lagcity(m): 6:17pm On Oct 02, 2012

So do you expect Ooni to serve him human meat? Sorry this is not Biafra, the land of Clifford Orji angry
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu And The Ooni Of Ife (Pictures) by akigbemaru: 6:17pm On Oct 02, 2012
ONI of ife. Igbakeji orisa, if your orisa and deities are crawling they would have being in heaven right now. We don't need this obaship again in Yoruba land again you have lived pass your time. Now you like albatross to our progress and all you think about is yourself and your household not your subjects!!!
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu And The Ooni Of Ife (Pictures) by lumideezle(m): 6:34pm On Oct 02, 2012
Dem!! WTF is wrong with Nigerians.. Stingy yoruba man,usless Igbo man,mumu hausa man etc seriously what is wrong with this country and y are people so tribalistic. If u claim 2 have seen d 4 walls of a classroom and you still think like your fore fathers who dint, then don't blame anyone or cry 2 God 4 not having a Job or getting promoted, because it all starts with your mentality and yours is outdated! School is meant to open your eyes to the possibilities of what diversification and different ideas can to to a nation. Just name One single extremely profitable company that dosent have people of various backgrounds, tribes, nationalities etc working there. Its because you get beta when you see the world from other peoples view then you would begin to appreciate diversity. The next thing you would hear is " Icant marry this man or woman because he or she is yoruba or igbo" when I he ar statements like this I just wonder if mayb when you were a kid u fell and hit your head hard on d ground bc a right thinking person sld not be thinking like that.Don't get me wrong you can decide not to marry someone bc you have seen a lot of unreconcillable differences but tagging the person unfit just cuz he or she comes from a particular tribe is the most stupid thing that can happen 2 sm1.

In conclution pls let's stop thinking like cave men and choose 2 absorb peeps 4 who they are and nt d tribes they come from. Also I am sure it was morning and Dr kalu decided 2 take bread and tea instead. Its call a buffet you are allowed 2 choose whatever is on d menu. so pls guys stop thinking poor
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu And The Ooni Of Ife (Pictures) by oukyouths: 6:36pm On Oct 02, 2012
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER:@OUKYOUTHS
FACEBOOK.COM/OUK.YOUTHS
EMAIL US:OUKYOUTHS@YAHOO.COM
HTTP://WWW.OUKYOUTHSFOUNDATION.COM

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu And The Ooni Of Ife (Pictures) by Truckpusher(m): 6:38pm On Oct 02, 2012
oukyouths: Dr.orji uzor kalu was well received by the monarch,during the annual lecture @ the obafemi awolowo university{O.A.U}
Giving his blessings to him and assuring him of his advice and support when ever needed...
chai, See Oni belle like mature orangutan monkey grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu And The Ooni Of Ife (Pictures) by Demdem(m): 7:47pm On Oct 02, 2012
CHESSBOARD:

Look at who is talking, the tribalistic warlord himself. This is just a joke and u know it.

My friend shut up. Am above that and u know it. Don't associate me with ur madness.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu And The Ooni Of Ife (Pictures) by loco4love: 9:04pm On Oct 02, 2012
Why does Ooni of Ife like to wear phony caps with shiny sequeen on them. The dude makes me laugh meeein? I got to biff with the Duke of Ile-Ife but he gotta watch the behaviour of his sons.

I went to secondary school in the 1990s in Eko Ile aka Lagos. Let me tell you a story. One of his sons named Timi was a senior in my first year at International School of Lagos. Timi was one of the NASTIEST bullies in that school.

One day I was chilling at the entrance of the gate of the school then without any provocation and warning this same Timi kneed me in the groin. I was shocked cos I did not do anything to deserve such maltreatment. I couldnt retaliate becos I feared even more beatings. So I just swallowed the shame and moved away.

Some time later something suprising happened. Some boys from another came in cars to fight Timi and his group in the parking lot of the school. Every student outside the wall near the parking lot was just watching the scruffle. One of the boys of Timi's group took out a small bottle with some dark liquid in it and drank some of it before he began to fight the group that came in cars.

Rumor has it that over the weekend there was a party in a house and Timi was there and that a fight happened at the party. So the boys in the cars wanted to get some retaliation. This is what I heard I was not at the party so I dont know what really happened there.

Now whats my point. This great men do not always raise their boys right. Watch the way their children behave and decide if they have received proper home-training.

This is my 2 cents. I mean no disrespect to the Ooni of Ile-Ife.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Addis Ababa Light Rail Test Running Begins / VP Namadi Sambo Arrives At His Polling Unit In Kaduna [see Photos] / Akwa Ibom Youth Step Out To Secure State Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.