Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,772 members, 7,813,561 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:58 PM

Re:mtn Caller Tonez Busted! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Re:mtn Caller Tonez Busted! (807 Views)

Compose Your Own Mtn Caller Tune By Your Self / Mtn Caller Tunez / Free Mtn Caller Tunez (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re:mtn Caller Tonez Busted! by honsule(m): 12:42pm On Jan 17, 2008
Hitherto i had been enjoying paying just #15 to get mtn caller tonez.Just tried it for one of my course mate and discovered that instead of removing the #15 mtn deducted the guy's #200 leaving the guy with only #1 in his account.I couldn't just believe it.Hope celtel will not do that to us soonest.(mms)Nothing last forever sha.
Re: Re:mtn Caller Tonez Busted! by tobs(m): 1:08pm On Jan 17, 2008
@honsule,kai.why nah.mine is expiring on the 20th of diz month.am just about to renew mine.well notin do us.
Re: Re:mtn Caller Tonez Busted! by honsule(m): 10:06am On Feb 16, 2008
@Tobs.Yesternite a friend of mine asked for one mtn caller tonez code,i told her that the trick is no more going.On another thought i said to myself let me give it a trial.I was having #105 in my account.I sent a code using the trick and it went,instantly a message was sent to me that you have purchase bla bla tone for #100 when i check my account it was still#105 ten kobo was not deducted.My caller tonez have been activated.Try it out
Re: Re:mtn Caller Tonez Busted! by tobidaflava(m): 12:03pm On Feb 16, 2008
honsule:

@Tobs.Yesternite a friend of mine asked for one mtn caller tonez code,i told her that the trick is no more going.On another thought i said to myself let me give it a trial.I was having #105 in my account.I sent a code using the trick and it went,instantly a message was sent to me that you have purchase bla bla tone for #100 when i check my account it was still#105 ten kobo was not deducted.My caller tonez have been activated.Try it out

Please tell us how to go about it. . . smiley wink grin

(1) (Reply)

Thanks To Ceejay80s / Just For Phone / Nokia 3230 Apps And Games Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.