Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

Pictures Of Murdered Students Of Mubi Polytechnic - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Murdered Students Of Mubi Polytechnic (54235 Views)

Stop Deceiving Nigerians If You Want To Succeed – Emir Of Mubi Tells APC / Most Part Of Mubi Reclaimed By NA As Yet Another Helicopter Crashes Today. / Video: NA And Residents Moving Out Of Mubi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Murdered Students Of Mubi Polytechnic by ganye1: 6:16pm On Oct 03, 2012
ACM10:

How do you know that? Were you part of those who carried out the massacre? Seems as if you have first hand information.
Why do you have to bully those with different view of the event? The theory that it is an act by students is plausible given the fact the fact the the previous day students union election was held and a fracas ensured and the attackers came with specific names according to the police.
Re: Pictures Of Murdered Students Of Mubi Polytechnic by osisey2010: 6:20pm On Oct 03, 2012
Tony Spike:

That looks more like a shot gun used at close range. I may be wrong though...
guy u don play resident evil (play station) tire. Pathetic one there
Re: Pictures Of Murdered Students Of Mubi Polytechnic by samkoro: 6:22pm On Oct 03, 2012
Orikinla: [size=18pt]This is the tragedy of voting for an incompetent president who does not know what it means to be a Commander in Chief of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

If the so called task force of the armed forces is efficient and the so called state of emergency has been well done, the Boko Haram and other mutants attacking and killing innocent future leaders of Nigeria would not have been able do operate with such ease as to have hours to select and murder 48 students.[/size]

Diversionary tactics. Shut up ur satanic cavity!! Rebuke that ur violent spirit gay patner that has possessed u. U are shocked with ur religion Islam,and is now looking for scape goat in Gej.

Is it Gej that will inpregnate ur wife for u?

Is it GeJ that created Islam?

Did GEJ promise any one virgins?

Did GEJ even kill anyone before becomming a president!

Is GEJ ur satan-god Allah?

Why moslems are truely blind and enslaved is that Allah promised all moslems to experience hell first ,for many hundreds of thousands of years until ressurrection day when Allah will now choose who to bring out from hell fire.

And still human beings with brain and penniss will sheepishly submit to thesame Allah because of virgins.Allah must be a geniuse in scam.

My brother,just be wise,take a strong decision,repent and follow the ways of Christ and u will never smell hell. You will just start experiencing the increasing pleasure of heaven once u die

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Murdered Students Of Mubi Polytechnic by ganye1: 6:25pm On Oct 03, 2012
Jenny20:
Everyone can see how hard you are trying to defend ur masters(BH).
We ain't buying what they 've asked you to come and sell to us. Student indeed!
So, go back to ur masters and tell them that Nigerians are not that gullible, that we know the real terrorists that committed this heinous crimes. And soooner or later they 'll meet their match.
I'll advise Nagoma not be bullied by people like you whose view is shaped by bigotry. If you know those who committed the destardly act why not give it to the police?
Re: Pictures Of Murdered Students Of Mubi Polytechnic by Chamber10(m): 6:29pm On Oct 03, 2012
2tek: A guy who escaped by hiding himself in d ceiling said,d victims where asked their names nd those wt English names and a few other with muslim names who could not recite any quran verse where summarily killed.what a pity.

Where is the guy that said that the killers were school cultists? This is not the first time I have heard this quote concerning this killing.
Re: Pictures Of Murdered Students Of Mubi Polytechnic by amsad19(m): 6:32pm On Oct 03, 2012
goldylock:

I didn't know the union was an islamic thing. So SUG recites Quran?
90% of d students dat wère killed are muslims so dont jst comment on what you dnt knw i am frm adamawa and d fight ix jst bcux a nothern muslim had won nd a southern xtian had lost d s.u.g electn dats why they went and killed muslims... Infact let me tel u smthng evn d muslim society were afraid cux many of dem are killed daily in mubi
Re: Pictures Of Murdered Students Of Mubi Polytechnic by getukudo(m): 6:32pm On Oct 03, 2012
Y don't we just wait for an official report before we start concluding. Atleast the report didn't mention Boko Haram yet.
Re: Pictures Of Murdered Students Of Mubi Polytechnic by dakronik(m): 6:35pm On Oct 03, 2012
Dnt confuse d facts.. D students dat lost d SUG election decided to cause mayhem in d schooL. Now every criminal can hide under d BH crises jus as last year an igbo corper who served at ..... Bank in a town near mubi when he was not retained there he organised a gang of robbers all d way from aba when dey entered d banking hall dey started shoutin allah akbar and began robbin d bank. It was after exchange with army when d robbers were killed dat his body was identified as an ex corper. Theses are a bunch of cultist on rampage and dey waited till d army have finished disarmin thugs and hoodlums and have already left mubi bfr dey started.d only reason dey have weapns is coz d army did not raid d students village area
Re: Pictures Of Murdered Students Of Mubi Polytechnic by jadakiss213(m): 6:36pm On Oct 03, 2012
Orikinla: [size=18pt]This is the tragedy of voting for an incompetent president who does not know what it means to be a Commander in Chief of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

If the so called task force of the armed forces is efficient and the so called state of emergency has been well done, the Boko Haram and other mutants attacking and killing innocent future leaders of Nigeria would not have been able do operate with such ease as to have hours to select and murder 48 students.[/size]
sharraaap! Must u politicize every issue??
Re: Pictures Of Murdered Students Of Mubi Polytechnic by maasoap(m): 6:38pm On Oct 03, 2012
When the truth is finally revealed and perpetrators are caught, all these christian enthusiasts blaming Islam will surely bite the dust. They asked them their names, yet many of the students murdered were Muslims, m¤rons here still believe it had to do with religion.
Re: Pictures Of Murdered Students Of Mubi Polytechnic by azpekuliar: 6:40pm On Oct 03, 2012
Tony Spike:

That looks more like a shot gun used at close range. I may be wrong though...

True! Only a pump action shot gun would rip open a human's skull that way. Shet!! cry
Re: Pictures Of Murdered Students Of Mubi Polytechnic by ganye1: 6:46pm On Oct 03, 2012
patanjaly: But one thing we have forgetting to ask is why didnt d security agent came to the rescue of d students.because when d incidence was happening some students call jtf but they refuse to come untill in d morning.n the suprising thing is everybody in mubi heard d gun shots but no rescue came to d students.
Thank you. We need to ask the security agents serious questions. Mubi town was under a 24 hr curfew just days to the even in which house to house search was conducted in Mubi and when they completed the search the curfew was reduced to sixteen hours. We must demand answers from the security agencies who are heavily deployed in Mubi to enforce the curfew why this thing happened without their intervention and the attackers got away without even being accosted by them.
Re: Pictures Of Murdered Students Of Mubi Polytechnic by Donlouise(m): 6:47pm On Oct 03, 2012
Dis is very bad *smh* cry
Re: Pictures Of Murdered Students Of Mubi Polytechnic by maasoap(m): 6:48pm On Oct 03, 2012
samkoro:

Diversionary tactics. Shut up ur satanic cavity!! Rebuke that ur violent spirit gay patner that has possessed u. U are shocked with ur religion Islam,and is now looking for scape goat in Gej.

Is it Gej that will inpregnate ur wife for u?

Is it GeJ that created Islam?

Did GEJ promise any one virgins?

Did GEJ even kill anyone before becomming a president!

Is GEJ ur satan-god Allah?

Why moslems are truely blind and enslaved is that Allah promised all moslems to experience hell first ,for many hundreds of thousands of years until ressurrection day when Allah will now choose who to bring out from hell fire.

And still human beings with brain and penniss will sheepishly submit to thesame Allah because of virgins.Allah must be a geniuse in scam.

My brother,just be wise,take a strong decision,repent and follow the ways of Christ and u will never smell hell. You will just start experiencing the increasing pleasure of heaven once u die
You're just a reactionary. Can't you think and post without waiting for others to show you direction. You're mentally lazy.
Re: Pictures Of Murdered Students Of Mubi Polytechnic by jude33084(m): 6:52pm On Oct 03, 2012
caseless: I taya o! Naso we hear about okene attack later we com hear say na political thug. Some jst dnt like muslims..

Are U̶̲̅ ok? Wђɑ̤̥̈̊† concerns deeper life aŋԂ politics? Τhe guys Ŧħåϯ did it where they christians? Abeg reason well angry
Re: Pictures Of Murdered Students Of Mubi Polytechnic by bigmaut: 6:53pm On Oct 03, 2012
d this is not an ordinary student union kasala this one has religious undertone must hav been spark by a xtian candidate defeating a muslim candidate in sug election are we at war,we didnt see this kind of shit in military era cry cry cry cry
Re: Pictures Of Murdered Students Of Mubi Polytechnic by easyfem(m): 6:56pm On Oct 03, 2012
OMG.. I can't breath, I hate see things like this... Ejo n be ni orun
Re: Pictures Of Murdered Students Of Mubi Polytechnic by Builder: 6:56pm On Oct 03, 2012
Why would anyone with half a brain, snap those pictures and put them in a daily newspaper.... how does this photo-journalist expect the families, friends and well wishers to feel when they see the photos of their loved ones paraded dead on floors.

Nigeria, everyday is turning into some war zone... students dying like fried chickens, law makers embezzling public money, security non-existent, unemployment, social exclusion and life just unbearble. I weep for my country.
Re: Pictures Of Murdered Students Of Mubi Polytechnic by Circle360: 6:58pm On Oct 03, 2012
Psylas. Religous knowledge is not ur village nor is it ur room where u cn easy views d whole perspective, there is no need u trying to insul islam simply because u arent 1, all u have quated so far are nt true and dats nt d meaning as u are tryn to make it b, u have to undastnd d sitting, d plot and d theme of any litrary work b4 commenting or passing judgment on it. Qur'an and Hadith are nt books that u cn jst peak, read and then cmment or pass ur jdgment and u cnt jst read a particular chapter or Surah and the u say u knw and undastnd d book, NO it doest happnd like that 4 u 2 b able 2 do so u must have a varst knwlge of d whole book first then u cmment. In islam matter partning d rlgn cnt be passd by mia ur common sense, its like maths u have to fllow d laid down rules strickly 4 instans d word Jihad is nt wat many pple bth muslim n non muslim ar takin it to be. If u go jst by d arabic meaning of d word u surely b mislead i Jahad in islam nt in Arabic cn mean u feeding an animal or even planting a tree its Jahad or Jihad in islam. So u c my brother u realy need to undergo throug serious study b4 u undastn d act and action of Muhammad pbuh if u are actualy searching 4 d truth. Bt if u ar jst tryn to find a mislead infrmtn to back up ur bad intrest den u do as u jst did bt 1 thng if 4 sure any reasn human wld never buy dat, and islam chrish and love xtian and bible morethan u thnk u do. Peace b wit u.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Murdered Students Of Mubi Polytechnic by Nobody: 6:59pm On Oct 03, 2012
After hearing this very sad event, I mourn for the families.

It is a shame that no one has concrete evidence. That is Nigeria for you. Who is a student in that school to confirm things? Any intelligence report? Nothing - naija news is always 'eyewitness said'. Who really knows what happened - I just wonder.........
Re: Pictures Of Murdered Students Of Mubi Polytechnic by jude33084(m): 7:02pm On Oct 03, 2012
dvee2:

Without getting any fact you conclude and attribute this to Islam even insulting his God? So your Almighty Jehovah will be cursed when cultist do similar things which i have personnally seen in southern universities?

Cult(be it axelord or eiye) don't kill ᵝȳ asking Ɣ☺Ʊ ♈☺uЯ religion

∂ boy Ŧħåϯ hid himself in τhe ceiling said they seperated τhe christians from τhe muslims aŋԂ execute them including his friend aŋԂ U̶̲̅ call Ŧħåϯ cult? Maybe Islam is now ∂ cult Ť☺ U̶̲̅. undecided Pls tell ♈☺uЯ pple over there Ť☺ stop soiling τhe Ɲαмe of Islam sad
Re: Pictures Of Murdered Students Of Mubi Polytechnic by mkoabiola: 7:05pm On Oct 03, 2012
We will continue to talk frn now til tomoro and yield no fruitful results.
The highest d govt do is"condemnation" frm d president to d security agency.
Ds gvt is weak,insensitive,incompetent to handle d security of d ppu dat voted dem to power.we need action and not d common condemnation.
Either cultism,armrobbery,sug whateva,kidnapping.who cares? All we need is adeuate security of lives and property of d citizens.
God will not come dwn frm heaven.we need action not words.
Re: Pictures Of Murdered Students Of Mubi Polytechnic by NAJALYN: 7:07pm On Oct 03, 2012
O God forgive us Nigerians and put a stop to boko haram activities. May the souls of the departed rest in perfect peace, Amen.
Re: Pictures Of Murdered Students Of Mubi Polytechnic by Nobody: 7:08pm On Oct 03, 2012

Shut yr ass hole of a mouth. U blame evrytin on d president. Wht do u do for a livin? Y not go and join d police or army so u can comb out boko haram in one nyt.. Ediot. The people who perpetrated this evil are products of certain families. Families make up d society. We blame evrytin on govt as if GEJ could av averted premediated secret killins in mubi frm abuja. Or did d pepertratorz announce ther intentions & notin wx done. We shuld learn to take responsibility & nt blame evrytin on govt. the govt. Is made up of human beings like u. Except these people change their hrts 4 good, i swear this evil will be hard to curb.. A sage once said dat not even d devil knows d intention/mindset of a man & d bible corroborates it dat d hrt of man is desperately wicked.. U cant jst blame govt as if therz a majic in govt wen ur own hrt is even wicked.. i am pained by d deaths bt who & wher do we run to xcept God. Wht can we do? D man sitting nxt to u in a public vehicle may be a boko & d driver drivin d vehicle may be haram bt tell me haw u will knw who they ar, wht dey ar up to? parents in d north say dey dont knw whether their children belongs to boko haram. Its jst like secret cult in our tertiary institututions. Ther ar so many dt wil condemn cult activities during d day bt perpetrate d evil @ nyt. Hw do u knw dem xcept u catch dem? Haw do u cathc dem wen u dont knw dem..? Ask yr selv ds questionz..
Re: Pictures Of Murdered Students Of Mubi Polytechnic by Ironi: 7:13pm On Oct 03, 2012
I just can't stand the barbarity of Nigerians.
Nigeria is a country I’ll not live in if even I'm paid $1M a day free to do so.

I'm scared shiit of the unnecessary violence the Nigerian man is capable of unleashing.
Re: Pictures Of Murdered Students Of Mubi Polytechnic by Nobody: 7:21pm On Oct 03, 2012
sad day for nigeria,may the spirit of the dead not rest till they get their justice
Re: Pictures Of Murdered Students Of Mubi Polytechnic by harlos: 7:23pm On Oct 03, 2012
Allahu akbar!
Re: Pictures Of Murdered Students Of Mubi Polytechnic by talk2xp: 7:27pm On Oct 03, 2012
@ Samkoro, You just make me want to throw up I swear but as a Christian I would leave you to God. You are such a bias and connie person. You talk about another man's believe completely out of hatred. By the way what tribe are you? You would not tell me that your tribe calls God as God. Allah is an Arabic term for God as Christians in the Arab word still refers to God as Allah. You rain curse without facts and this just provokes me and I must say you are not the only one in this. Now facing facts, let us assume that the BH guys are responsible does this mean that this is Islam? I say a big NO. Over the years and especially after the second world war leaders with ulterior motives have seen religion as a tool to gain influence and power. Yes, this is seen mostly in the Islamic faith but its just people always twisting things for selfish motives. I have Muslim friends and they are far from this. They are passionate about their faith but will only debate intelligently when the need for a debate arise. I use to have a strange feelings about the Ibos before now as extremely money conscious tribe until I started dealing with them and I say without sentiments that they are one of the most wonderful people to deal with. My point? Dont just go judging people because of events. I know a lot of you disagree but if people have so much hate their heart then their is no point trying to make them see reason to anything.
Re: Pictures Of Murdered Students Of Mubi Polytechnic by amsad19(m): 7:29pm On Oct 03, 2012
berem: and what proof do you have that this was not done by bokoharam? You can't just write something you can't back up with facts! Did you get any information prior to the attack that some factions of cultist were at war with each other? NO! Please learn to trim your tongue well before coming to a public forum like this to spew trash!
berem: and what proof do you have that this was not done by bokoharam? You can't just write something you can't back up with facts! Did you get any information prior to the attack that some factions of cultist were at war with each other? NO! Please learn to trim your tongue well before coming to a public forum like this to spew trash!
this is nt boko haram they are thugs from southern part of dix cauntry we take them as our brotherx unknowingly that they are crooks so we d people of adamawa wil never allow a foreigner to cntest again
Re: Pictures Of Murdered Students Of Mubi Polytechnic by redcliff: 7:45pm On Oct 03, 2012
Is the stew.pid prohphet mohamed in heaven as he sed? He's the one that instilled this doctrine of violence into his people. Useless man and useless muslims
Re: Pictures Of Murdered Students Of Mubi Polytechnic by Wsdm: 7:56pm On Oct 03, 2012
If it where when the S.U.G was truly for the students, a serious challenge against an all-weak government would have been inevitable in this circumstance at least in SOLIDARITY to those cold-blooded students. I pray GOD admit them in the highest place in His presence and let those evil doers get their due punishment in no time at all.
Re: Pictures Of Murdered Students Of Mubi Polytechnic by VolvoS60(m): 8:00pm On Oct 03, 2012
We are heading towards the ninth circle of hell.

No one even knows who or what to believe anymore. angry

So who did this? Nigerian students did this to other Nigerian students? sad Really? Over 20 souls gone because of a student union election? sad

Or was it Boko Haram?

The posters exchanging insults on this thread are a distraction. You are muddying the waters with your insults. We need to get to the bottom of this and find out who is responsible.

That's what we have a government for.

We are watching.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

El-Rufai Shuts Down 2 Churches, Seminary, Church Hospital / Scores Killed As Troops Storm Ogbaru In Search Of Unknown Gunmen (Graphic Photos / Andy Uba Weeps, Assists Ozubulu Catholic Church Victims With Cash (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.