Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,402 members, 7,815,876 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

Governor Obi Evacuating Flood Victims (Pictures) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Obi Evacuating Flood Victims (Pictures) (17381 Views)

Officials Evacuating Bodies After Boko Haram Attack In Maiduguri (Photos) / Doctors Attending To Zaria Blast Victims (Pictures) / Oshiomole In A Canoe Helping Flood Victims: Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Obi Evacuating Flood Victims (Pictures) by talktrue1(m): 9:03am On Oct 03, 2012
I believe he went for baptism because there is Rev, Fr.(John the Baptist) by his side.

1 Like

Re: Governor Obi Evacuating Flood Victims (Pictures) by Okijajuju1(m): 9:08am On Oct 03, 2012
mike404: Phools @ least we Anambrarians are not complaining angry angry angry

OKAY!! Now shut up!! Ewu ofia angry
Re: Governor Obi Evacuating Flood Victims (Pictures) by KokoBeware: 9:10am On Oct 03, 2012
Publicity stunt or not..... Cheap shots so far as e enter
Net na still goal
Re: Governor Obi Evacuating Flood Victims (Pictures) by omenka(m): 9:12am On Oct 03, 2012
CHESSBOARD:

Mumu, if it was Obama you will say he LOVES his ppl, now its Obi its a stunt. if he didnt go there u will say he doesn't care about his ppl, Nigerians cool

We Nigerians are cynical about every move these people make because of their antecedents. Don't blame us.
Meanwhile, in other news, the Drunken Fisherman made Michael Phelps green with envy, swimming from Abuja to Utuoke in a bid to rescue drowning fellow Aboregenes.. For details visit www.notoriousfacts.net
Re: Governor Obi Evacuating Flood Victims (Pictures) by saintneo(m): 9:12am On Oct 03, 2012
To be candid there is so much hate and ignorance. The Governor has been humble enough to show his people he knows their predicaments; definitely he will be pondering in his mind what next to do to avert this disaster in future. Laptop critics are already on their keyboard to criticise. If it were Fashola this same critics will join in praising the him for being one of them - alayes!

I wonder what will happen if it were the President that was in the water.

Nevertheless, Peter Obi, we have seen you; what next are we going to do to avert this problem in future.
Re: Governor Obi Evacuating Flood Victims (Pictures) by Classicalman(m): 9:12am On Oct 03, 2012
I shudder at the primitive way some people reason. So Anambra is flooded because Governor Obi didn't construct drainages eh kwa? Or can't you haters get it into your cement skulls that the flooding was caused by the dams being opened simultaneously in cameroun and Nigeria? Smh....
Re: Governor Obi Evacuating Flood Victims (Pictures) by Afam4eva(m): 9:17am On Oct 03, 2012
In as much as this could be a publicity stunt, i really want to know what our leaders will do that we won't complain. If he didn't enter the water now, they'll say he's not feeling the pain of the people. Now that he has done just that, you guys are saying that he's showing off. Wetin dem go do wey people no go talk.
Re: Governor Obi Evacuating Flood Victims (Pictures) by Okijajuju1(m): 9:21am On Oct 03, 2012
CHESSBOARD:

Mumu, if it was Obama you will say he LOVES his ppl, now its Obi its a stunt. if he didnt go there u will say he doesn't care about his ppl, Nigerians cool

Nwokem.. It would have been better if he didnt go there at all.. See Oshomoles visit to a disaster area and compare..

Obi pricing yam..

Re: Governor Obi Evacuating Flood Victims (Pictures) by chino24: 9:22am On Oct 03, 2012
Tony Spike: Nice PR stunt. I'm expecting Chino's response, the official commisioner for Nairaland in Anambra State.
\

Can't stop laughing in Awka.. grin grin

Am a mere patriot..
Re: Governor Obi Evacuating Flood Victims (Pictures) by spawnx: 9:24am On Oct 03, 2012
Must you wade in the water to show his sentiment to the plight of the people. soon you'll have governors scuba diving
Re: Governor Obi Evacuating Flood Victims (Pictures) by killuminati(m): 9:29am On Oct 03, 2012
Classicalman: You jealous niggas need to get a life. If he no enter water, they will say he is insensitive. Enter water they will say it is publicity stunt. Haba! Wetin we go do to please Nigerians sef? Abeg u guys should go and kiss a live transformer if you don't like what he did. Mshewww....
oga if u no ge beta tins to yarn make just shut ur isht down!

Ok, assuming flood affect ur zone like dat, then ur govno come hold mic enter the water dey yarn dust n tek pictures. How u for feel?
Re: Governor Obi Evacuating Flood Victims (Pictures) by gentlegg(m): 9:29am On Oct 03, 2012
Somebody on emergency rescue mission have the time to carry microphone and pose before a camera? Haba Obi, we aren't that dumb.
Re: Governor Obi Evacuating Flood Victims (Pictures) by Soundmind(m): 9:29am On Oct 03, 2012
No matter your view, i highly commend this man.
He stopped independence day celebration, went to
Ogbaru for a rescue mission. That is compassion
That shows he care for is people.
Okwute, carry go. U are my man.
Re: Governor Obi Evacuating Flood Victims (Pictures) by Classicalman(m): 9:34am On Oct 03, 2012
Okija_juju:

Nwokem.. It would have been better if he didnt go there at all.. See Oshomoles visit to a disaster area and compare..

Obi pricing yam..

So what's your point? That he stays back in Government house sipping Gin and Juice when his state is flooded and people are dying? If i didn't know Governor Obi personally i wouldn't be exchanging word with you ignorant negroes. Haters. Face your state my friend. Fake a$$ Okija wannabe.
Re: Governor Obi Evacuating Flood Victims (Pictures) by Okijajuju1(m): 9:35am On Oct 03, 2012
Soundmind: No matter your view, i highly commend this man.
He stopped independence day celebration, went to
Ogbaru for a rescue mission. That is compassion
That shows he care for is people.
Okwute, carry go. U are my man.

Biko ka'm nu nti.. You try well well

Re: Governor Obi Evacuating Flood Victims (Pictures) by Classicalman(m): 9:36am On Oct 03, 2012
killuminati: oga if u no ge beta tins to yarn make just shut ur isht down!

Ok, assuming flood affect ur zone like dat, then ur govno come hold mic enter the water dey yarn dust n tek pictures. How u for feel?
Before i answer your childish question, tell me your state. I myself am proudly Anambrarian.
Re: Governor Obi Evacuating Flood Victims (Pictures) by Chirolechick: 9:40am On Oct 03, 2012
macricky: guy dat pix na film trike dat man d reason he entered dat wata z 2 do as eve he b gud governor bt hesn't he b d worst.he fit trike una bt nt us.dat cloth wey he wear in dat pix na okirika b dat

guy speak english abeg, u just gave me a migraine
Re: Governor Obi Evacuating Flood Victims (Pictures) by ZUBY77(m): 9:42am On Oct 03, 2012
One thing you people should understand here is that the Governors acts for the villagers and illiterates. Not you and i who are educated, atleast to a level where we know what publicity stunt and playing to the gallery is all about. Half of nairalanders are fit to govern a state.
Re: Governor Obi Evacuating Flood Victims (Pictures) by zeefa: 9:42am On Oct 03, 2012
What wld u ever do 2 satisfy human beings in dis world. If he refuse
d to enter the water, Ppl wld tag him 2 b proud and now he entered, they complained. Anyway! Whether high service or no high service! All I kw is that he tried 2 show concern and a gud action from a gud leader! Kudos to you Gov. Obi
Re: Governor Obi Evacuating Flood Victims (Pictures) by zeefa: 9:44am On Oct 03, 2012
What wld u ever do 2 satisfy human beings in dis world. If he refuse
d to enter the water, Ppl wld tag him 2 b proud and now he entered, they complained. Anyway! Whether high service or no high service! All I kw is that he tried 2 show concern and a gud action from a gud leader! Kudos to you Gov. Obi but not just to enter d water alone o! A lasting solution is required as soon as possoble 2 mark ur score card.

1 Like

Re: Governor Obi Evacuating Flood Victims (Pictures) by amaba: 9:53am On Oct 03, 2012
Tony Spike: Nice PR stunt. I'm expecting Chino's response, the official commisioner for Nairaland in Anambra State.

I admire d governor's effort. whether it is a stint or not which governor has attempted it.
How about kogi state governor that went 2 visit patients in d hospital with bullet proof on agbada!!!
Obi is d peoples governor. d first and only governor in naija 2 build a private refinery. business minded governor

1 Like

Re: Governor Obi Evacuating Flood Victims (Pictures) by ReLaTE(m): 9:55am On Oct 03, 2012
Dont be carried away with all this notice me behaviour of peter obi, he's one of the worst governor.
Re: Governor Obi Evacuating Flood Victims (Pictures) by goofie: 9:56am On Oct 03, 2012
$$## if he enter water, dem go talk.he no enter the water, dem go talk. he wear fine cloth, he no wear fine cloth dem go talk.wetin he go do my broda o wey dem no go talk?*****

lol....i kno my pidgin is awful
Re: Governor Obi Evacuating Flood Victims (Pictures) by Okijajuju1(m): 9:58am On Oct 03, 2012
This behavior by Gov. Obi is the bad habit he learnt from Rochas..Its only Rochas that would turn every situation into a photoshoot and chance to make a speech... Lke when he stopped to buy roasted corn

Re: Governor Obi Evacuating Flood Victims (Pictures) by tatosh: 10:15am On Oct 03, 2012
He hasn't done anything special..no big deal in this
Re: Governor Obi Evacuating Flood Victims (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:31am On Oct 03, 2012
Absolutely shameless.

Re: Governor Obi Evacuating Flood Victims (Pictures) by PosCaricature: 10:31am On Oct 03, 2012
Why would a politician treat a scene like this as if it were the commisioning of a new rural swimming pool?! angry [/color] That picture of him with a MIC inside the water is foolish and he should fire his image manager.. A megaphone would have been better.. MAkes it look like an occasion/campaign propaganda rather than an open sprited rescue operation..[/b][/quote] What will a man do to please his fellow men? Microphone or Megaphone,what is the difference, are they not thesame voice amplifier? May God continue to forgive us our ignorance.
Danka7777: Absolutely shameless.
[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Governor Obi Evacuating Flood Victims (Pictures) by xtain1(m): 10:52am On Oct 03, 2012
O[i][/i][quote author=djeezy] does it mean that no Nigerian governor have a compassionate heart to do this? Must everything seem to you like a publicity stunt? Nawao[/quotegov.Rochas of imo state is the only pure hearted governor that can do this without seeking Fᵒʳ publicity!
Re: Governor Obi Evacuating Flood Victims (Pictures) by mallorca(m): 10:56am On Oct 03, 2012
Anambra is working
Re: Governor Obi Evacuating Flood Victims (Pictures) by klax(m): 11:05am On Oct 03, 2012
To be honest Nigerians are the most unsatisfy people in the world nothing in this world pleases us, always complain about all things. I'm not a fans of Gov Obi but this man went inside the water and still people abuse him and say he is playing tricks please guys what else do we want for God sake because if he did not enter the water we will say he did not enter the water now he entered the water as a sign of solidarity for his people still we say he is a lair playing tricks. God save us oo.
Re: Governor Obi Evacuating Flood Victims (Pictures) by Sircuba: 11:08am On Oct 03, 2012
I ptiy anambrans for allowin dis man to enter flood cos u will pay for d followins: italian shoes ,belts ,prada wrist watch,gucci outfit and titanus allawance...
Re: Governor Obi Evacuating Flood Victims (Pictures) by Boboedom: 11:15am On Oct 03, 2012
The comments and opinions above absolutely defines humans as very dynamic and very difficult to please. Well I commend the Gov. Peter Obi for daring all odds to walk through the flood to feel the pains of his people. That to me is enough care, and for information the governor has relinquished his official guest house at Onitsha for the use of the flood victims. I think his actions are commendable, as for his intentions, let him and his conscience be the judge.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu Not A Magician, APC Did Not Promise ‘miracle,’ Says Oshiomhole / Acting CBN Governor, Shonubi, Deputy, CCB Dragged To Court / Buhari Commissions Road Projects In Adamawa State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.