Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,324 members, 7,815,630 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:37 PM

Governor Obi Evacuating Flood Victims (Pictures) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Obi Evacuating Flood Victims (Pictures) (17380 Views)

Officials Evacuating Bodies After Boko Haram Attack In Maiduguri (Photos) / Doctors Attending To Zaria Blast Victims (Pictures) / Oshiomole In A Canoe Helping Flood Victims: Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Obi Evacuating Flood Victims (Pictures) by kcfresh007(m): 11:17am On Oct 03, 2012
see Bishop Ezeofor on shorts.
Re: Governor Obi Evacuating Flood Victims (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:22am On Oct 03, 2012
Some minds are just too negative:

Show them darkness, they will be happy and congratulate themselves that they already know that you will show them darkness.

show them light, they will conclude that the light they are seeing is fake, that behind it is darkness.

Governors are known to be followed by journalists who always take pictures where ever they go to. that this was taken inside water makes no difference.

Yet to some minds, if the governor did not go and help the victims, he is wicked,
if the governor goes and helped the victims, it is for show.

So, will the governor ever do something "good"?

The answer is NO!. The critic always prefers A when given B and will want B when given A. It is a shame!

Whether for show or for real, if you have helped those in need in Anambra State,

Then Obi, Weldon and God bless you.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Obi Evacuating Flood Victims (Pictures) by Classicalman(m): 11:25am On Oct 03, 2012
Sir cuba: I ptiy anambrans for allowin dis man to enter flood cos u will pay for d followins: italian shoes ,belts ,prada wrist watch,gucci outfit and titanus allawance...
We will gladly pay without batting an eyelid. Oya, crawl back to your almajiri infested state.

1 Like

Re: Governor Obi Evacuating Flood Victims (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:26am On Oct 03, 2012
This reminds me of Orji Uzor Kalu stunts then, when he donated money in a closed mega box to Adamawa state govt. On handing over the cash he left d scene immediately knowing dat the notes were fake N20 notes.

The govt officials on getting to open dia so called gift realized the havoc and cried foul...on alerting donor...OUK vex claiming that they want to batter and ...soil his name...

Nigeria!!!
Re: Governor Obi Evacuating Flood Victims (Pictures) by adaifeoma(f): 12:07pm On Oct 03, 2012
killuminati: Dis govno dey mad, dey craze, dey parrra...
You enter water dey face camera, shey na werrin flood victim go chop be dat?

U for kuku swim d water so we go no say u serious undecided barawo kawai!!!

Instead of you carry enof bags of garri... Abi u no knw say water don pass garri. Mtscheeeeeeeeewwwww!!!!
na u dey mad.wat is wrong with ds Yoruba pple.if na fashola or d ogun gov d ds dey will be praising him now is an igbo gov ds fool hav d guts to curse him.anuohia

1 Like

Re: Governor Obi Evacuating Flood Victims (Pictures) by dasparrow: 12:14pm On Oct 03, 2012
@Post

Why is governor Obi carrying a microphone? secondly, he knew he will be entering into a flooded area. Why is he wearing trousers instead of a pair of shorts? Nigerian politicians I tell ya.
Re: Governor Obi Evacuating Flood Victims (Pictures) by ifysimple(f): 12:14pm On Oct 03, 2012
If you do good, people will talk against you.
If you do bad, same thing.
Kai, this country is doomed.

1 Like

Re: Governor Obi Evacuating Flood Victims (Pictures) by OILOFGLADNESS: 12:25pm On Oct 03, 2012
oh, i am happy to see my then Rev Ezeofor, by their fruit you shall know them, the i was very little still in primary school, He was in one or two ocassions our guest speaker during christmas crusade. but now bishop of ogbaru Diocese,
how time flies.

God please help the victims
Re: Governor Obi Evacuating Flood Victims (Pictures) by Goldmind1(m): 1:43pm On Oct 03, 2012
Dat's my lovely Bishop Samuel Chukwudi Ezeofor right behind the Govenor. My able Bishop, I salute you, Sir!
Re: Governor Obi Evacuating Flood Victims (Pictures) by armadeo(m): 1:52pm On Oct 03, 2012
Danka7777: Yesterday was Oshiomole comfortably paddling a canoe to no where. Today is Peter Obi semi-submerged in flood water. Tomorrow would be Rochas Okorocha(the chief stunter), fully submerged in flood water. These people have an incredibly amount of humor in them.

If you want to score points, build proper drainage system and leeves.

That rochas video na NATGEO go shoot am unto underwater tins. Lol

1 Like

Re: Governor Obi Evacuating Flood Victims (Pictures) by alajor(m): 2:34pm On Oct 03, 2012
I just remember this timaya song***no matter what u do,no be everybody wey go like u, even if u be the world best some people go dey call u oluku*** and I also remember when nmuo asked mr ibu his father what he has to do so dat people will stop talking about what they do,mr ibu said na to die. Obi go help the flood victims una say na publicity stunt, like say I'm no go una go say na wicked governor. All of una were singing oshiomwole's praise when una see am for canoe. Atleast obi enter water
Re: Governor Obi Evacuating Flood Victims (Pictures) by Rastamann: 2:48pm On Oct 03, 2012
This na eye service o!
Re: Governor Obi Evacuating Flood Victims (Pictures) by jimjones: 3:03pm On Oct 03, 2012
op is a farkin re_tard. evidently a poor stunt. yes he's posing in the water surrounded by his dickriders, how does that translate to helping flood victims?
Re: Governor Obi Evacuating Flood Victims (Pictures) by johnstar(m): 3:19pm On Oct 03, 2012
macricky: guy dat pix na film trike dat man d reason he entered dat wata z 2 do as eve he b gud governor bt hesn't he b d worst.he fit trike una bt nt us.dat cloth wey he wear in dat pix na okirika b dat
where are u 4rm Na night school u go ni undecided
Re: Governor Obi Evacuating Flood Victims (Pictures) by crackhouse(m): 3:37pm On Oct 03, 2012
I am sure his doctor is patiently waiting for him somewhere.
Re: Governor Obi Evacuating Flood Victims (Pictures) by mensdept: 3:49pm On Oct 03, 2012
What are Obi's plans? React and react like leaders in this country.
Re: Governor Obi Evacuating Flood Victims (Pictures) by cristog120: 5:59pm On Oct 03, 2012
this man is just wasting 8yrs he has got to print his name in gold in my state.not even a sign of improvement over the years.3yrs of ngige in that office outshines his expected 8yrs. what a waste!
Re: Governor Obi Evacuating Flood Victims (Pictures) by Tropilo(m): 6:57pm On Oct 03, 2012
Danka7777: Yesterday was Oshiomole comfortably paddling a canoe to no where. Today is Peter Obi semi-submerged in flood water. Tomorrow would be Rochas Okorocha(the chief stunter), fully submerged in flood water. These people have an incredibly amount of humor in them.

Arm chair critic!
Re: Governor Obi Evacuating Flood Victims (Pictures) by Leboska(m): 9:00pm On Oct 03, 2012
well done gov Obi. coolwell done gov Obi.
Re: Governor Obi Evacuating Flood Victims (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:17pm On Oct 03, 2012
cristog120: this man is just wasting 8yrs he has got to print his name in gold in my state.not even a sign of improvement over the years.3yrs of ngige in that office outshines his expected 8yrs. what a waste!
If you are truly from the state, when last did you visit it?
Re: Governor Obi Evacuating Flood Victims (Pictures) by estoyvivo: 11:32pm On Oct 03, 2012
Wen will nigeria government stop takin us d masses as fools,those guys dnt care
Re: Governor Obi Evacuating Flood Victims (Pictures) by adicious(m): 12:23am On Oct 04, 2012
when season2 go commot?
Re: Governor Obi Evacuating Flood Victims (Pictures) by Dede1(m): 1:27am On Oct 04, 2012

I as much as I agree with you on the political stunts orchestrated by these clueless governors, natural disaster such as surging flood from overflow river can not be prevented by drainage system or levees. In USA where proper drainage systems and levees are very much abounded, surging flood due to overflow of rivers have caused serious damages and lost of lives.
Re: Governor Obi Evacuating Flood Victims (Pictures) by omenka(m): 3:58am On Oct 04, 2012
amaba:

I admire d governor's effort. whether it is a stint or not which governor has attempted it.
How about kogi state governor that went 2 visit patients in d hospital with bullet proof on agbada!!!
Obi is d peoples governor. d first and only governor in naija 2 build a private refinery. business minded governor
Lwtmb!! Mue kekekekekekek!!!
Re: Governor Obi Evacuating Flood Victims (Pictures) by IYANGBALI: 10:35am On Oct 04, 2012
I only saw him walking in the flood,so where did he evacuate?he be like say you do not know the meaning of the word EVACUATE,you better go back to school
Re: Governor Obi Evacuating Flood Victims (Pictures) by Mannylex(m): 4:43pm On Oct 04, 2012
CHESSBOARD:

Mumu, if it was Obama you will say he LOVES his ppl, now its Obi its a stunt. if he didnt go there u will say he doesn't care about his ppl, Nigerians cool

dude, grow up. U don't have to insult me to make a point.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Crimes Committed By The Executed Convicts In Edo State. / Gambia Stalemate: Reps To Debate Asylum For Jammeh In Nigeria / Vacation Order: Akeredolu, South-West Governors To Meet Miyetti Allah On Monday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.