Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

Tracking Tips Of Football/sport Channels - Satellite TV Technology (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Tracking Tips Of Football/sport Channels (35103 Views)

Aljazeera HD/ Irib / Bein Sport Channels Installer Needed / Fta Sport Channels To Watch Live Football Matches / Tracking Nilesat Signals In Southern Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tracking Tips Of Football/sport Channels by mystyle12: 11:50pm On Sep 18, 2013
@R2bees: thanks man. never knew dis thread still existed. i'm fully on it now. thanks.
Re: Tracking Tips Of Football/sport Channels by gtstix(m): 10:48am On Sep 19, 2013
Gudday peeps, pls I need your help. I have two satellite dish. One for MyTV, the other for Multi TV. Now I want to add up to 2 or 3 more lnbs to enable me track other satellites for FTA live sports channels. Please how do I go about it? Which satellites do I need to track? On which of the two dish should I attach the additional lnbs? Thanks in anticipation of your kind responses.
Re: Tracking Tips Of Football/sport Channels by Nobody: 2:31pm On Sep 19, 2013
mystyle12: @R2bees: thanks man. never knew dis thread still existed. i'm fully on it now. thanks.
welcome
Re: Tracking Tips Of Football/sport Channels by Nobody: 2:34pm On Sep 19, 2013
gtstix: Gudday peeps, pls I need your help. I have two satellite dish. One for MyTV, the other for Multi TV. Now I want to add up to 2 or 3 more lnbs to enable me track other satellites for FTA live sports channels. Please how do I go about it? Which satellites do I need to track? On which of the two dish should I attach the additional lnbs? Thanks in anticipation of your kind responses.
i will advice u to channel ur question here... Will be answered within 10min https://www.nairaland.com/419577/fta-live-football-matches-announcement/253
Re: Tracking Tips Of Football/sport Channels by Musty18: 8:44am On Sep 25, 2013
Good M̤̣̈̇ό̲̣̣̣̥я̲̣̣̥и̲̮̣̥̅̊ɪ̣̝̇и̲̮̣̥̅̊G̲ gurus in tђε house., I have been searching fƠ̴͡я some things like this b4 but all the same "⌣»̶·̵̭̌·̵̭̌✽̤̈̊Ŧђɑ̤̥̈̊п̥̥̲̣̣̣kƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇✽̤̈̊·̵̭̌·̵̭̌«̶⌣. God I get this beautiful room God bless
Re: Tracking Tips Of Football/sport Channels by pofolo(m): 10:47am On Sep 25, 2013
LESSON 101 ON 2-IN-1 LND INSTALLATION. A CASE NOTE OF MULTI TV(pry) and W7 DSTV ( secondary)

1 . Couple,arrange and mount the dish.
2. set the frequency of multi tv on 12522 v\h 19531 and then track ( primary ).
3. after hitting green on multi tv, set w7 frequency on 12245 h\v 27500.
4. remove cable from the pry lnb port and screw into the secondry lnb.
5. adjust the lnd upward ( elevation) and turn it sides ways .i.e right and left ( skewness ), until you hit green.
6. tightened the 2 screws that allows you to adjust the secondary lnb.
7. check the pry lnb ( multi tv ), to still see that its still hitting green.
8 tightened your work, and set the disecq on if necessary...................................
HOPES THIS HELPS.
ATTACHED IS A SKETCH
VIVA FTA.

NOTE: you can also use the above technique to track multi tv and amos5.
just that AMOS5 becomes the pry ,while multi tv becomes the secondary.
happy hunting.

2 Likes

Re: Tracking Tips Of Football/sport Channels by adexlly(m): 4:20pm On Dec 29, 2013
Very educative thread! How I wish I am able to understand these languages
Re: Tracking Tips Of Football/sport Channels by paeffiong(m): 9:45am On Jan 04, 2014
Pls gurus, an interested in tracking the
following : ss10 and all sshd sports channels. Can
someone kindly post the frequencies for me
here. Thanks
Re: Tracking Tips Of Football/sport Channels by pofolo(m): 11:54am On Jan 04, 2014
@ paeffiong
track with
12245 h\v 27500 on 36east

1 Like

Re: Tracking Tips Of Football/sport Channels by umohmfonobong: 10:56am On Jul 20, 2016
Hello my fellow nairalander, please i want to find out if SRT 4663XII decoder can support 2 LNBs and what are the channels expected because presently virtually all the channels are religious and i need movies both ameriacn and african, cartoons etc can any thing be done for SRT 4663XII to receive all thoses channels thank you
Re: Tracking Tips Of Football/sport Channels by bobojoshua(m): 5:50pm On Sep 25, 2016
pofolo:
LESSON 101 ON 2-IN-1 LND INSTALLATION. A CASE NOTE OF MULTI TV(pry) and W7 DSTV ( secondary)

1 . Couple,arrange and mount the dish.
2. set the frequency of multi tv on 12522 v\h 19531 and then track ( primary ).
3. after hitting green on multi tv, set w7 frequency on 12245 h\v 27500.
4. remove cable from the pry lnb port and screw into the secondry lnb.
5. adjust the lnd upward ( elevation) and turn it sides ways .i.e right and left ( skewness ), until you hit green.
6. tightened the 2 screws that allows you to adjust the secondary lnb.
7. check the pry lnb ( multi tv ), to still see that its still hitting green.
8 tightened your work, and set the disecq on if necessary...................................
HOPES THIS HELPS.
ATTACHED IS A SKETCH
VIVA FTA.

NOTE: you can also use the above technique to track multi tv and amos5.
just that AMOS5 becomes the pry ,while multi tv becomes the secondary.
happy hunting.
Re: Tracking Tips Of Football/sport Channels by pofolo(m): 10:27pm On Sep 25, 2016
umohmfonobong:
Hello my fellow nairalander, please i want to find out if SRT 4663XII decoder can support 2 LNBs and what are the channels expected because presently virtually all the channels are religious and i need movies both ameriacn and african, cartoons etc can any thing be done for SRT 4663XII to receive all thoses channels thank you

if you have 90cm...face your dish to 7west..
u have mbc2, mbc max n mbc action n other channels fta for ur consumption....

aside that....4663 is useless except for 68.5east...churches

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Installing A Motorised Satellite Dish System / All About C-band Lnb Installation / Ctl Rocks For Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.