Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,522 members, 7,816,280 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

Tracking Nilesat Signals In Southern Nigeria - Satellite TV Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Tracking Nilesat Signals In Southern Nigeria (5644 Views)

Nilesat-201 Footprint Maps / All About Nilesat Installations / Tracking Nilesat With A 1.8m Stronger Dish In Southern Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tracking Nilesat Signals In Southern Nigeria by bizsam: 8:29am On Jan 10, 2009
Hello guys,glad i finally gained acess to this link. Please does anyone know how to track nilesat signals with 2.4 pan dish in southern Nigeria,precisely Benin city? pls, need guideline step by step, thanks.
Re: Tracking Nilesat Signals In Southern Nigeria by demsi: 9:58pm On Jan 12, 2009
My brother Nilesat's foot print is not within our view range. You can visit lyngsat.com and get the satellite particulars, then get a 2.4m dish and try ur luck.
Re: Tracking Nilesat Signals In Southern Nigeria by Blessedj(m): 5:35pm On Feb 16, 2009
Just go ahead and give it a trial.
Re: Tracking Nilesat Signals In Southern Nigeria by Mikejet: 12:51pm On Feb 22, 2009
Hello guys, can somebody tell me how to track nss sat for FTA? Plz link me up
Re: Tracking Nilesat Signals In Southern Nigeria by twinstaiye(m): 5:22pm On Mar 23, 2009
If you ask your questions on this thread https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-242036.544.html A lot of knowledgeable FTA hobbyists are there, and I am sure someone will be glad to answer you.
Re: Tracking Nilesat Signals In Southern Nigeria by Ellahdarrell(m): 10:53am On May 31, 2011
@all, can some one plz help me find out the price of a 4 meter dish either mesh or pan and cumstar or fuji lnb. i intent to nail nilesat. i reside in ogoja, cross river state. i also need the feq. to track nilesat. thanks.
Re: Tracking Nilesat Signals In Southern Nigeria by ecfeyi: 11:52am On Nov 26, 2011
Dear All,

Good morning.

I am a member of Nairaland forum residing at Uyo, Akwa Ibom state. I do Vsat installations for internet and tv channels. Recently, I was given a Nilesat installation job in Uyo (my first encounter with Nilesat installation). I got a 2.4m Strong Ground mount dish, fuji single LNB, and Strong SRT 4663x decoder. I have tried very hard to track the nilesat signal without any success. I tried to get your phone number from the Nairaland forum without success.

Please could you tell me how to go about getting this signal with my current equipment, or if I need to change any of the equipment in other for it to work.

Is the Ground Mount Metal Dish a problem? I do not know what to think. I am experienced with vsat installation generally, but not with Nilesat or any out-of-footprint satellite. Some people say I have to cut the Fuji Lnb in other for it to work. Please educate me how or where to cut it so as to get signal--I use satfinder, compass, tv+decoder; I really do not know what I am doing wrong.

Please let me have your phone number so I could contact you personally, if it comes to that.

Thank you.
Re: Tracking Nilesat Signals In Southern Nigeria by obnelly: 5:56pm On Nov 27, 2011
Ecfeyi ,i can give you an helping hand on nilesat installation.08028482859.

(1) (Reply)

Thread For Making Multi Lnb Holders. / Help Missing Dstv Channels / About T-LINK900HD Receiver Latest Software

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.