Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,118 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:38 AM

Make Whatsapp Free On Your Android With This Tips - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Make Whatsapp Free On Your Android With This Tips (2477 Views)

Make Whatsapp Work Again On Your BB10 Device With Simple Tricks. Slimgist.com / How To Make Whatsapp Work Again On Blackberry 10 Device / How To Make Whatsapp Work On Your Blackberry Forever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make Whatsapp Free On Your Android With This Tips by D34lw4p(m): 9:32am On Jul 31, 2015
Make WhatsApp Free For Lifetime only for Android !
1: Uninstall whatsapp,if your trial version is finished, or you want
to extend it for a year.
2: Go to gmail application and
create a new gmail id.
3: Once you have made it,wait for some time (it totally depends on
your connection speed,ideally you
should wait for 15-20 minutes)
4: Go to google play, click on the menu button of your android and choose “Account Settings”.
5: Once you have done this,you just need to choose the new gmail
account, you just created, and download whatsapp once again.
6: Now open whatsapp, and sign into your whatsapp account…
Step 7-Enjoy!!
Note:- This way you will make it free for one year,to make it free for
lifetime, you will have to apply this trick once every year.

Join Our Forum: www.nct.com.ng
Re: Make Whatsapp Free On Your Android With This Tips by D34lw4p(m): 12:55pm On Jul 31, 2015
Front Page pls cc lalasticlala
Re: Make Whatsapp Free On Your Android With This Tips by rapthugx(m): 1:08pm On Jul 31, 2015
You mean every year I create new account? undecided
Re: Make Whatsapp Free On Your Android With This Tips by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jul 31, 2015
D34lw4p:
Make WhatsApp Free For Lifetime only for Android !
1: Uninstall whatsapp,if your trial version is finished, or you want
to extend it for a year.
2: Go to gmail application and
create a new gmail id.
3: Once you have made it,wait for some time (it totally depends on
your connection speed,ideally you
should wait for 15-20 minutes)
4: Go to google play, click on the menu button of your android and choose “Account Settings”.
5: Once you have done this,you just need to choose the new gmail
account, you just created, and download whatsapp once again.
6: Now open whatsapp, and sign into your whatsapp account…
Step 7-Enjoy!!
Note:- This way you will make it free for one year,to make it free for
lifetime, you will have to apply this trick once every year.

Join Our Forum: www.nct.com.ng
Man abeg what could cause ma Whatsapp not connecting for days naw....... I have stable internet connection........ I get SUB...... I've uninstall nd install again....... still not connecting
Re: Make Whatsapp Free On Your Android With This Tips by DjAndroid: 4:18pm On Jul 31, 2015
OP, I STATRTED USING WHATSAPP SINCE 2011 WHEN IT WAS LAUNCHED AND I HAVE NOT PAID A DIME SINCE THEN.

NOW I WANT TO KNOW, HOW MUCH HAVE YOU PAID SINCE YOU STARTED USING IT?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Make Whatsapp Free On Your Android With This Tips by willian10: 4:51pm On Jul 31, 2015
OK
Re: Make Whatsapp Free On Your Android With This Tips by overdrive(m): 5:29pm On Jul 31, 2015
DjAndroid:
OP, I STATRTED USING WHATSAPP SINCE 2011 WHEN IT WAS LAUNCHED AND I HAVE NOT PAID A DIME SINCE THEN.

NOW I WANT TO KNOW, HOW MUCH HAVE YOU PAID SINCE YOU STARTED USING IT?

help me ask him
Re: Make Whatsapp Free On Your Android With This Tips by Tintinnoty(m): 5:38pm On Jul 31, 2015
op have paid for whatsapp b4
Re: Make Whatsapp Free On Your Android With This Tips by Warlord3000(m): 6:27pm On Jul 31, 2015
Has anyone ever Paid for whatsapp here before cos I don't know the reason for all this sermon oo..

The thing has been automatically extending itself everywhere since the year 1800 cheesy

1 Like

Re: Make Whatsapp Free On Your Android With This Tips by gabazin080(m): 6:31pm On Jul 31, 2015
D34lw4p:
Front Page pls cc lalasticlala
FP for your mind
Re: Make Whatsapp Free On Your Android With This Tips by Koolmexxi(m): 12:18am On Aug 01, 2015
See epistle... If e expire simply download anoda one ni... See as e run come like say e don discover the cure for free data..
Re: Make Whatsapp Free On Your Android With This Tips by kendo101: 6:52am On Aug 01, 2015
But WhatsApp payment is less than $1.Nigeriansand free things
Re: Make Whatsapp Free On Your Android With This Tips by Chuckeey(m): 7:04am On Aug 01, 2015
Mod do the needful
Re: Make Whatsapp Free On Your Android With This Tips by Glowstone(m): 7:09am On Aug 01, 2015
I started using whatsapp for more 3 years now and whatsapp has never asked me to pay
Re: Make Whatsapp Free On Your Android With This Tips by Glowstone(m): 7:09am On Aug 01, 2015
I started using whatsapp for more 3 years now and whatsapp has never asked me to pay '
Re: Make Whatsapp Free On Your Android With This Tips by AwesomeRomeo: 7:41am On Aug 01, 2015
My whatsapp will expire next month embarassed
Re: Make Whatsapp Free On Your Android With This Tips by D34lw4p(m): 9:52am On Aug 01, 2015
adebayor1490:
Man abeg what could cause ma Whatsapp not connecting for days naw....... I have stable internet connection........ I get SUB...... I've uninstall nd install again....... still not connecting

can you access other apps on your phone? And which type of phone are you using?
Re: Make Whatsapp Free On Your Android With This Tips by D34lw4p(m): 9:54am On Aug 01, 2015
Glowstone:
I started using whatsapp for more 3 years now and whatsapp has never asked me to pay '

very soon they will start asking you to pay, just apply the above steps!
Re: Make Whatsapp Free On Your Android With This Tips by AwesomeRomeo: 11:05am On Aug 01, 2015
My phone doesn't support google apps (playstore). Any other method?
Re: Make Whatsapp Free On Your Android With This Tips by Akamo5(m): 12:10pm On Aug 01, 2015
adebayor1490:
probably u ar using simple server or some other tweaks. try using ur free MB or a legit data
Re: Make Whatsapp Free On Your Android With This Tips by emeijeh(m): 12:13pm On Aug 01, 2015
AwesomeRomeo:

Factory reset recommended
Re: Make Whatsapp Free On Your Android With This Tips by D34lw4p(m): 2:19pm On Aug 01, 2015
AwesomeRomeo:

There are many websites to download applications man! Its not necessary u use the built in Google Playstore
Re: Make Whatsapp Free On Your Android With This Tips by AwesomeRomeo: 6:45pm On Aug 01, 2015
emeijeh:

Factory reset recommended
If I factory reset, will it reset the whatsapp trial period back to 1yr?
Re: Make Whatsapp Free On Your Android With This Tips by Nobody: 8:21pm On Aug 01, 2015
Akamo5:
probably u ar using simple server or some other tweaks. try using ur free MB or a legit data
hmmm..... maybe thats the cause..... na airtel 1gig wey I tweak I dey use
Re: Make Whatsapp Free On Your Android With This Tips by Nobody: 8:23pm On Aug 01, 2015
D34lw4p:

can you access other apps on your phone? And which type of phone are you using?
Yep...... all apps connected to internet is working fine except Whatsapp

(1) (Reply)

New! Get 200,000 Free Credit For Airtime And Data On Your Glo SIM. / Please Am Really Confused Concerning Which Brand Of Phone To Go For ? / Nokia X2-00 Battery Problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.