Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,739 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

Infinix Race Bolt - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Race Bolt (2612 Views)

Infinix X451 Race Bolt Q, One Of The Best Quad Core Smartphone. / ALERT:Infinix X450 Race Bolt, is a Substandard Android Phone. / Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Infinix Race Bolt by chikascope(m): 7:32pm On Nov 03, 2013
please i really need help from anybdy that has infinix race bolt(x450)...i got my infinix stocked at boot logo so i need to flash it but before flashing can proceed,i will need the backup of the same model of my infinix...please anyone should please help me with the backup
Re: Infinix Race Bolt by kenomobola(m): 9:51pm On Nov 18, 2013
Hi. What happened to your phone? Have you tried recovery ( by pressing the power button and either of the volume keys). I might be able to help you with the files but my problem will be uploading it. Contact me if you're still interested.
Re: Infinix Race Bolt by chikascope(m): 10:36pm On Nov 18, 2013
thanks for your reply...i really have booted to recovery mode,wipe data factory and also wiped the partitioning but all that didn't work....i would really be grateful if you help me cos i have been searching for my phone's firmware for about two months now...uploading it won't be a problem coz i will give you my 4shared account logging details so that you will help me upload it there and from there,i will download it.It is more advisable for you or anyone else using infinx phones to do an immediate ROM backup so that the person won't face all these problems i have been facing for the past two months with my phone...please you can proceed with the backup but if you don't know how to do it,reply me so that i will give you a step-by-step guide on how to do it...
thanks
Re: Infinix Race Bolt by kenomobola(m): 8:14am On Nov 19, 2013
chikascope: thanks for your reply...i really have booted to recovery mode,wipe data factory and also wiped the partitioning but all that didn't work....i would really be grateful if you help me cos i have been searching for my phone's firmware for about two months now...uploading it won't be a problem coz i will give you my 4shared account logging details so that you will help me upload it there and from there,i will download it.It is more advisable for you or anyone else using infinx phones to do an immediate ROM backup so that the person won't face all these problems i have been facing for the past two months with my phone...please you can proceed with the backup but if you don't know how to do it,reply me so that i will give you a step-by-step guide on how to do it...
thanks
Here's the deal: I had a ROM backup before but I lost it with my dead laptop hard disk, so I'd like you to list the software I can use to do the backup. Are you in Lagos, if so where?
Re: Infinix Race Bolt by chikascope(m): 10:26pm On Nov 19, 2013
hello there,i really am very happy for your speedy response...here is how you will do the rom backup.
STEP 1:open your playstore(android market) and search for rom manager...it will bring clockworkmod recovery,download and install it.
STEP 2:launch(open) the clockworkmod app and you will see install or update recovery,click it and you will click on your phone model to confirm it ,then you will also click on flash recovery then the recovery will start downloading after downloading is complete,it will show successfull.....in some other phones,immediately you launch(open) the clockworkmod app,you will see flash clockworkmod recovery and also,you will see reboot to recovery;click on the flash clockworkmod recovery and confirm your phone's model then it will download....
STEP 3:after all downloads have been completed,click on reboot into recovery and allow your phone reboot into recovery(you can also off you phone and boot into recovery by holding volume up and power button).click on the backup and restore,and you will see backup,restore,advance restore...click on the backup and wait for the backup to complete and after it is complete,your phone will reboot by itself.
STEP 4:open your file manager and open the clockworkmod folder,in there you will click on the backup folder and you will see the backup file there in a zip format....
NOTE:always ALLOW superuser access whenever it prompts you and make sure you phone has been rooted else you will not be able to do the backup...
i have plenty of android apps and games on my laptop in case you need it,i will give you for free since we are brothers from this site.
i live in ikeja and i come and do it if you don't understand it well....where do you stay?...
hoping to here from you soon.
THANKS.....
Re: Infinix Race Bolt by chikascope(m): 11:41am On Nov 21, 2013
boss ken m still waiting for your reply
Re: Infinix Race Bolt by kenomobola(m): 6:42pm On Nov 25, 2013
Hello friend. I'm quite sorry for the late reply, it's because I've been horribly busy.
Are you sure ROM Manager and Clockwork mod works with Infinix racebolt?

1 Like

Re: Infinix Race Bolt by chikascope(m): 7:12pm On Nov 25, 2013
i am really very sure and i also know how to do the backup with mtkdroidtools which i did for an engineer using infinix race bolt Q...so there is nothing to worry about...please send me your number so that i will call you and we will discuss better
Re: Infinix Race Bolt by kingaloy(m): 8:18pm On Nov 25, 2013
dont fink rom manger recongiNises infiniz yet so gettin d clorckmod recovery wuldnt work,sugest anoda way
Re: Infinix Race Bolt by chikascope(m): 8:54pm On Nov 25, 2013
there two other ways to get infinix rom backup either by installing clockworkmod using another method or using mtkdroid tolls to get the rom backup directly without installing or rooting your phone at all...i have tested i have tested mtkdroid tools on infinix race bolt Q and it worked....are you also using infinix race bolt?...
Re: Infinix Race Bolt by kingaloy(m): 10:16pm On Nov 25, 2013
yea....i fink i'd go with dah of dah clorkwork mod recovery buh d prob is,dia aint no clorckwork mod recovery for infinix race bolt
Re: Infinix Race Bolt by fendorf(m): 12:50am On Nov 26, 2013
Pls can we hookup today @ Ikeja today I need games.here is my number 08053447675 fendorf2003@yahoo.com
Re: Infinix Race Bolt by chikascope(m): 10:15am On Nov 26, 2013
kingaloy,there is clockworkmod for infinix race bolt...and there are two ways to install it on the phone
Re: Infinix Race Bolt by chikascope(m): 10:16am On Nov 26, 2013
fendorf i will call you
Re: Infinix Race Bolt by kingaloy(m): 11:19am On Nov 26, 2013
ok,lemme kw nd i'll c if i can get ma rom for ya,jus nid clorkworkmod recovery first b4 i proceed
Re: Infinix Race Bolt by kenomobola(m): 11:54am On Nov 26, 2013
chikascope: i am really very sure and i also know how to do the backup with mtkdroidtools which i did for an engineer using infinix race bolt Q...so there is nothing to worry about...please send me your number so that i will call you and we will discuss better

Hello. My number is in my signature, also I tried ROM manager yesterday but ClockWorkMod isn't compatible with the Race Bolt. I'll check out MTKDroid tools today, and I'll let you know the outcome.
Re: Infinix Race Bolt by chikascope(m): 2:16pm On Nov 26, 2013
@kenomobola,mtkdroidtools is a pc software...so you must have it installed on your pc before you can proceed with the backup...i have it here on my laptop...where specifically in lagos do you stay?
Re: Infinix Race Bolt by kenomobola(m): 5:13pm On Nov 26, 2013
chikascope: @kenomobola,mtkdroidtools is a pc software...so you must have it installed on your pc before you can proceed with the backup...i have it here on my laptop...where specifically in lagos do you stay?

Hi, sorry if I wasn't clear before. I rooted my phone using a particular method I saw on the net, and because of this MTKDroid tools (on my laptop) cannot root my phone or even detect that it is rooted, so I can't use Droidtools to backup the ROM or even use ClockWorkMod. I'll keep searching for other methods. As for where I stay, I reside in Ikotun.
Re: Infinix Race Bolt by chikascope(m): 6:14am On Nov 27, 2013
hello kenomobola,getting the rom of infinix race bolt is very easy using mtkdroidtools...here is how you will do it;enable usb debugging on your phone,launch mtkdroidtolls on your pc,connect your phone to pc via usb cable and wait for you phone info to finish loading,after the phone info has finished loading,the on where you see(root,backup,recovery),then look towards the lower right hand side of the droidtools and click on the ROOT (it's in capital letter).after the rooting has been done you will see that the color beside where your phone's name is written on the lower left hand side of the droidtoold has changed to green.then click on the backup located at upper left hand side of the droidtool and wait for the backup to start.as the backup process continues,you will get a message that (is it necessary to keep ROM?)click yes and still wait for it to continue,it will take up to 20/30 mins to complete depending of the stuffs you have on your phone...you will get another message asking you whether you want to pack backup,choose yes.wait until you see task complete....thats all...but if it aint clear to you why dont we see so that i will do the backup sharpalllyyy?or what do you think?
Re: Infinix Race Bolt by Nobody: 7:32am On Nov 27, 2013
If mtkdroid tool can't see your phone and your phone drivers completely installed then it mean the DROID tools in your pc does not have contact with the environmental variables...... Just change the DROID tool position, maybe from ;documents drive to C;drive don't leave it in your desktop, else it won't see your phone..... I don't know whether I have helped
Re: Infinix Race Bolt by kenomobola(m): 11:00am On Nov 27, 2013
EMMAUGOH: If mtkdroid tool can't see your phone and your phone drivers completely installed then it mean the DROID tools in your pc does not have contact with the environmental variables...... Just change the DROID tool position, maybe from ;documents drive to C;drive don't leave it in your desktop, else it won't see your phone..... I don't know whether I have helped

Thanks but I'm having a different issue. DroidTools recognizes my phone but it doesn't reckon with the root on my phone, neither will it allow me to root the phone or backup the ROM.
Re: Infinix Race Bolt by chikascope(m): 11:41am On Nov 27, 2013
what about fixing a date that we will meet so that i will do it in your presence and you will also have some apps and games from my laptop...this thing is very easy for me not because i am guru but because i have done it and it worked for the infinix race bolt Q i did it on and i also believe it's also going to work with infinix race bolt cos it worked on mine but the fact that my phone cant boot,made the backup not to complete...can we meet this saturday?
Re: Infinix Race Bolt by kingaloy(m): 11:41am On Nov 27, 2013
so no clorkworkmod recovery for infinix
Re: Infinix Race Bolt by chikascope(m): 11:47am On Nov 27, 2013
there is clockworkmod for infinix and there other ways to backup the ROM without even rooting or installing clockworkmod...are you also using infinix race bolt?
Re: Infinix Race Bolt by kenomobola(m): 12:04pm On Nov 27, 2013
chikascope: hello kenomobola,getting the rom of infinix race bolt is very easy using mtkdroidtools...here is how you will do it;enable usb debugging on your phone,launch mtkdroidtolls on your pc,connect your phone to pc via usb cable and wait for you phone info to finish loading,after the phone info has finished loading,the on where you see(root,backup,recovery),then look towards the lower right hand side of the droidtools and click on the ROOT (it's in capital letter).after the rooting has been done you will see that the color beside where your phone's name is written on the lower left hand side of the droidtoold has changed to green.then click on the backup located at upper left hand side of the droidtool and wait for the backup to start.as the backup process continues,you will get a message that (is it necessary to keep ROM?)click yes and still wait for it to continue,it will take up to 20/30 mins to complete depending of the stuffs you have on your phone...you will get another message asking you whether you want to pack backup,choose yes.wait until you see task complete....thats all...but if it aint clear to you why dont we see so that i will do the backup sharpalllyyy?or what do you think?

Sorry to disappoint you but I couldn't backup the phone's ROM using MTK DroidTools. I have however backed it up using some other method. The file is almost 2GB in size, so I can't send it over the internet. Let me know your plans. Mail me or call me.
Re: Infinix Race Bolt by kenomobola(m): 12:12pm On Nov 27, 2013
chikascope: what about fixing a date that we will meet so that i will do it in your presence and you will also have some apps and games from my laptop...this thing is very easy for me not because i am guru but because i have done it and it worked for the infinix race bolt Q i did it on and i also believe it's also going to work with infinix race bolt cos it worked on mine but the fact that my phone cant boot,made the backup not to complete...can we meet this saturday?

No problem, we can meet on Saturday, but as I earlier said, I have just backed up my ROM using a script I downloaded. The issue I had earlier was not that I didn't follow your instructions, or that I didn't understand the process; it had to do with the method I used to root the phone, the method is not compatible with DroidTools. Cheers.
Re: Infinix Race Bolt by chikascope(m): 1:46pm On Nov 27, 2013
nice job@kenomobola...can you please forward the backup file to me on yahoo?here is my email id(chikascope@yahoo.com)...please after sending it to me,notify me so that i will check my email and download it from there....so when are you coming to my place on saturday?i have so many games on my pc but if there is still anyone you need,tell me so that i will download it for you.dont bother about the file size.just tell me and i will download it for you so that you will collect everything on Saturday...
Re: Infinix Race Bolt by kenomobola(m): 4:54pm On Nov 27, 2013
chikascope: nice job@kenomobola...can you please forward the backup file to me on yahoo?here is my email id(chikascope@yahoo.com)...please after sending it to me,notify me so that i will check my email and download it from there....so when are you coming to my place on saturday?i have so many games on my pc but if there is still anyone you need,tell me so that i will download it for you.dont bother about the file size.just tell me and i will download it for you so that you will collect everything on Saturday...

Hi. The file size I was referring to is that of the ROM backup, I'm afraid I won't be able to upload such a large file because of my data allowance. I would suggest you collect the backup in person.
Re: Infinix Race Bolt by chikascope(m): 7:12pm On Nov 27, 2013
alright kenomobola...i think you have installed so many stuffs on your phone thats why the backup file is up to 2gig...am i right?
Re: Infinix Race Bolt by kingaloy(m): 9:02pm On Nov 27, 2013
i kw dia is buh hw can one get it nd yes,am a race bolt user
Re: Infinix Race Bolt by chikascope(m): 9:22pm On Nov 27, 2013
@kingaloy,where do you stay?it would be better for you to show at my place so that i will teach you how to do the backup...i live in ikeja in case you are contemplating on weda 2 cum or not

(1) (Reply)

MTN Introduces Magic Voice / Changing X64 Mtk Chipset Imei / How To Buy Apps On App Store In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.