Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,778 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

I Know Jesus Christ To Be A Son Of God But Who Is Muhammed? - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / I Know Jesus Christ To Be A Son Of God But Who Is Muhammed? (4347 Views)

The "Fingerprints" Of GOD / All Muslim / Islam Need Christ To Earn The Kingdom Of God / Edoardo Agnelli: Son of Billionaire Italian Killed For Embracing Islam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Know Jesus Christ To Be A Son Of God But Who Is Muhammed? by kemoolala: 6:54pm On Oct 23, 2012
Sweetnecta: ^^^ look at the bibles. no look at the new testament. what is the theme with so much words in it?

i have styled my writing after it. perchance, you may learn something other than just idle talk. while i speak the truth, it is not a chat with me. this is my jihad. you need to struggle to understand the truth rather than what you perceive as the truth.

it seems nigeria is just churning out bad grads. what a shame.

Wat a shame on u for being in d darkness
Re: I Know Jesus Christ To Be A Son Of God But Who Is Muhammed? by kemoolala: 7:04pm On Oct 23, 2012
[quote author=ghazzal]

I am for Jesus but he is not my God. Where is the God Jesus prayed to? That is my God. you are free to keep your belief but note that every choice has its price.... I pray that MOst High GOD guide us aright and forgive us our errors[/quote

Ur prayers to God can never be answered if u do not accept Jesus Christ d only true son of God into ur life. Stop deceiving urself by thinking u can gain access to God's inner room without jesus. JESUS CHRIST IS THE LORD.

Jesus christ is the only way u can pass to God d father,no one come to the father except thru Him. He is d way, the truth and the salvation. Stop wasting away man! He Died for u dat u may live.He became poor that u may be rich. HE IS THE LORD! No controversy about dat.
Re: I Know Jesus Christ To Be A Son Of God But Who Is Muhammed? by kemoolala: 7:06pm On Oct 23, 2012
ghazzal:

I am for Jesus but he is not my God. Where is the God Jesus prayed to? That is my God. you are free to keep your belief but note that every choice has its price.... I pray that MOst High GOD guide us aright and forgive us our errors

Ur prayers to God can never be answered if u do not accept Jesus Christ d only true son of God into ur life. Stop deceiving urself by thinking u can gain access to God's inner room without jesus. JESUS CHRIST IS THE LORD.

Jesus christ is the only way u can pass to God d father,no one come to the father except thru Him. He is d way, the truth and the salvation. Stop wasting away man! He Died for u dat u may live.He became poor that u may be rich. HE IS THE LORD! No controversy about dat.
Re: I Know Jesus Christ To Be A Son Of God But Who Is Muhammed? by ghazzal: 8:40am On Oct 24, 2012
kemoolala:

ok. if you see me at the other side in paradise(by Gods grace), let it not suprise you. you got the information....... thanks to N/L
Re: I Know Jesus Christ To Be A Son Of God But Who Is Muhammed? by MightySparrow: 11:12pm On Oct 29, 2012
At the NAME OF JESUS every knee must bow of things in heaven, on earth, and beneath the earth ...' Mohammad's knees inclusive. No matter what lies are revealed to him, he cannot deny the existence of Jesus. Halleluyah!!!!!!
Re: I Know Jesus Christ To Be A Son Of God But Who Is Muhammed? by kemoolala: 1:15pm On Oct 31, 2012
Mighty Sparrow: At the NAME OF JESUS every knee must bow of things in heaven, on earth, and beneath the earth ...' Mohammad's knees inclusive. No matter what lies are revealed to him, he cannot deny the existence of Jesus. Halleluyah!!!!!!

Amen!!!! Halleluyah!! He lives forever.
Re: I Know Jesus Christ To Be A Son Of God But Who Is Muhammed? by ghazzal: 6:32am On Nov 02, 2012
Mighty Sparrow: At the NAME OF JESUS every knee must bow of things in heaven, on earth, and beneath the earth ...' Mohammad's knees inclusive. No matter what lies are revealed to him, he cannot deny the existence of Jesus. Halleluyah!!!!!!

was the above statement that of Jesus. Dont be deluded as what Jesus sais was that he can do nothin but with Gods permision.... So who wrote it when Jesus did not express it. Its simply unfair
Re: I Know Jesus Christ To Be A Son Of God But Who Is Muhammed? by kemoolala: 11:54am On Nov 05, 2012
@ghazzal olodo rabata! whatever! at the mention of that mighty name JESUS CHRIST every knee shall bow whelther or not u believe in the name.
Re: I Know Jesus Christ To Be A Son Of God But Who Is Muhammed? by kemoolala: 11:58am On Nov 05, 2012
@ ghazzal, sorry ehn! the Name is just giving u unneccessary stress ehn? sorry i can see! JESUS CHRIST IS THE LORD!
Re: I Know Jesus Christ To Be A Son Of God But Who Is Muhammed? by ghazzal: 12:41pm On Nov 05, 2012
kemoolala: @ghazzal olodo rabata! whatever! at the mention of that mighty name JESUS CHRIST every knee shall bow whelther or not u believe in the name.

its obvious what you unquestionably know, im sorry to have disturbed your peace.

ITS YOUR LIFE and I HAVE MINE too. surely heaven and hell will have........ in them. may God guide us aright.

*******walking away
Re: I Know Jesus Christ To Be A Son Of God But Who Is Muhammed? by kemoolala: 2:45pm On Nov 05, 2012
why walking away? tired?? oh gosh! JESUS CHRIST HAS NEVER BEEN DEFEATED AND HE WILL NEVER. HE IS ALWAYS A WINNER. HALLELUYAH!!!
Re: I Know Jesus Christ To Be A Son Of God But Who Is Muhammed? by BetaThings: 3:05pm On Nov 20, 2012
kemoolala: Ellah, Allah. Yah Ellahu, Ya Allah.

These demonic names belong to who? Aanu e de se mi, may JESUS CHRIST the only son of God deliver u b4 it is too late for u. Amen.

Paris-Love:
LOL i couldn't stop laughing going through this thread. Y'all funny.

Weldon kem wink
You are laughing with Love in your name?
Re: I Know Jesus Christ To Be A Son Of God But Who Is Muhammed? by BetaThings: 3:06pm On Nov 20, 2012
Don Xavi: Although I rarely criticize or like to talk ill about other people's faith and creed but I've come to understand something after reading the narrative of the Egyptian Islamic Professor/cleric who later renounced Islam, and the ordeals and nightmares he passed thru afterwards, even in the hands of his own family members. Coupled with more other similar stories. ISLAM is not a religion but a CULT and you know what happens to a member of a CULT when he or she decides to leave. It always ends in death, we all know that! I can only appeal that we pray for these people so that the creator of heaven and earth who as well is their creator should remove the veil on their eyes so they can see the true light. We know it's not the will of God that any should perish.

There is a thread on NL where your Igbo brothers and sisters, without exception, threaten to kill anyone of them who becomes a muslim
So?
Re: I Know Jesus Christ To Be A Son Of God But Who Is Muhammed? by ParisLove2(f): 4:40pm On Nov 20, 2012
Re: I Know Jesus Christ To Be A Son Of God But Who Is Muhammed? by ParisLove2(f): 4:41pm On Nov 20, 2012
BetaThings:

You are laughing with Love in your name?
So?
Re: I Know Jesus Christ To Be A Son Of God But Who Is Muhammed? by BetaThings: 7:36pm On Nov 20, 2012
^^^^^
Sorry, I thought decency still meant something because on another thread you did not like being called mumu
Yet, somebody is disparaging the name of Allah and you are egging her on!

In my book, one can always get his point across without being objectionable
Re: I Know Jesus Christ To Be A Son Of God But Who Is Muhammed? by ParisLove2(f): 2:24am On Nov 21, 2012
I thought everybody was funny, what's wrong with that? Please Go get a life and stop stalking me. angry
Re: I Know Jesus Christ To Be A Son Of God But Who Is Muhammed? by BetaThings: 12:39am On Nov 23, 2012
^^^^
Of course, christians do get their life fun by permanently encamping on this section and forming tag teams of polemicists
Stalking? Hardly have that time for myself let alone others. But an interesting definition of demonstration of inevitable contradictions in persona
Attempt is adroit nevertheless
Re: I Know Jesus Christ To Be A Son Of God But Who Is Muhammed? by ParisLove2(f): 7:15am On Nov 23, 2012
Lmao!! Muslims are truly funny when they're not trying to kill us. cheesy cheesy
Re: I Know Jesus Christ To Be A Son Of God But Who Is Muhammed? by BetaThings: 7:32pm On Nov 24, 2012
Kill a christian? chronic indulgence in self importance
No christian's life is worth the risk of spending 1 second in hellfire!
Only wish BH knew this
Re: I Know Jesus Christ To Be A Son Of God But Who Is Muhammed? by Nobody: 9:42pm On Nov 24, 2012
Allah has warned us to leave this circle if there is they blasphem him until topic is changed,this is the most blasphemous thread av ever seen,truly this people cannot escape hellfire.
Re: I Know Jesus Christ To Be A Son Of God But Who Is Muhammed? by BetaThings: 11:02pm On Nov 24, 2012
^^^^^^
The core of Christianity is hollow. It cannot stand scrutiny. The only way they ensure that calamity does not happen is by launching attack on Islam so that we don't examine their incomplete metamorphosis-like doctrine. Another strategy is to warn of dire consequences to those who dare query their "anointed", though given our our code we don't need the strictures of others to refrain from abusing leaders of other religions. Meanwhile they don't have that built-in moral compass. Hence the typical blasphemy that run through their posts
Re: I Know Jesus Christ To Be A Son Of God But Who Is Muhammed? by ParisLove2(f): 11:46pm On Nov 24, 2012
Lmao, cheesy if anyone will burn in hell, it's that self(or was it his wife) declared Prophet.
Re: I Know Jesus Christ To Be A Son Of God But Who Is Muhammed? by HYBREED(m): 4:12pm On Aug 15, 2014
MightySparrow: There should be no controversy about Mohammad his real name is Kasim Abdulallah. He is no prophet at all and cannot be compared with Jesus son of Jehovah. No prophet before him in Tora and injeel knew God by fraudulent demon called Allah. If he received any revelations at all devil gave it to him. He was more a politician than a prophet. He is a fraud. His legacies speak for him: thievery, war mongering, and confusion of scriptures to perpetrate evil and twist scriptural facts and history. Truth only can be verified by reason when someone denies reason he is a fraud. The western world his followers love to hate began to make progress when they began to question scriptures. Their findings is never a threat to Jehovah. Putting Muhammed' s revelations under the microscope of reason, it never stand the test of time. Muslims be wise and follow the one who not only telling the truth, His name is TRUTH - the end of all searches and researches JESUS IS LORD!
I bet you don't know about the role of constantine in christianity And maybe u haven't find in your time wasting devotion to read about krshna,dionysus, bachuss,horus and osiris and how they shaped your jesus's life or rather how some people brainwash you to believe his holiness. Prophet mohammed is the embodiment of a man that was sent to enlighten people about the lies that emanated from the preachings of yeshua( the messenger of God). You are certainly one of those that jesus will deny on the day of judgement.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can a Musim marry his cousin? / Prophet Muhammad & His Grandchildren; / Daily Supplications Of The Prophet- Salallahu Alayhi Wa Salam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.