Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,137 members, 7,829,070 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

Can a Musim marry his cousin? - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Can a Musim marry his cousin? (4357 Views)

You / Why Not Marry Your Cousin? Millions Do!!! / Would You Marry You're Cousin? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can a Musim marry his cousin? by Logicbwoy: 12:11pm On Aug 02, 2012
It seems that the prophet Muhammad was allowed to marry his cousins. That is, his uncles daughter!

Sahih International Surah 33;50
O Prophet, indeed We have made lawful to you your wives to whom you have given their due compensation and those your right hand possesses from what Allah has returned to you [of captives] and the daughters of your paternal uncles and the daughters of your paternal aunts and the daughters of your maternal uncles and the daughters of your maternal aunts who emigrated with you and a believing woman if she gives herself to the Prophet [and] if the Prophet wishes to marry her, [this is] only for you, excluding the [other] believers. We certainly know what We have made obligatory upon them concerning their wives and those their right hands possess, [but this is for you] in order that there will be upon you no discomfort. And ever is Allah Forgiving and Merciful.

Well, Muhammad married Zaynab Bint Jahsh, who was his father's sister's daughter.
Re: Can a Musim marry his cousin? by brainpulse: 12:27pm On Aug 02, 2012
Logicbwoy: Sahih International Surah 33;50
O Prophet, indeed We have made lawful to you your wives to whom you have given their due compensation and those your right hand possesses from what Allah has returned to you [of captives] and the daughters of your paternal uncles and the daughters of your paternal aunts and the daughters of your maternal uncles and the daughters of your maternal aunts who emigrated with you and a believing woman if she gives herself to the Prophet [and] if the Prophet wishes to marry her, [this is] only for you, excluding the [other] believers. We certainly know what We have made obligatory upon them concerning their wives and those their right hands possess, [but this is for you] in order that there will be upon you no discomfort. And ever is Allah Forgiving and Merciful.
Re: Can a Musim marry his cousin? by Avicenna: 1:30pm On Aug 02, 2012
I'd like to apologize for not doing enough on this religion in this section. It will be very tedious for me right nw.

Particularly to logicboy. It may even be pointless for me to engage them, you do excellently well. Maybe even more than I will. smiley
Re: Can a Musim marry his cousin? by Logicbwoy: 1:39pm On Aug 02, 2012
Avicenna: I'd like to apologize for not doing enough on this religion in this section. It will be very tedious for me right nw.

Particularly to logicboy. It may even be pointless for me to engage them, you do excellently well. Maybe even more than I will. smiley

No probs.

My predecessor, Logic Mind passed the baton unto me.
Re: Can a Musim marry his cousin? by vedaxcool(m): 2:24pm On Aug 02, 2012
Yes Muslims are allowed to marry their cousins!
Re: Can a Musim marry his cousin? by Logicbwoy: 2:30pm On Aug 02, 2012
vedaxcool: Yes Muslims are allowed to marry their cousins!

Vedaxcool, do you still believe that islam is the way of life?
Re: Can a Musim marry his cousin? by vedaxcool(m): 2:35pm On Aug 02, 2012
Yes, Islam is the best!
Re: Can a Musim marry his cousin? by Logicbwoy: 2:38pm On Aug 02, 2012
vedaxcool: Yes, Islam is the best!

Sex with cousin = halal

Sex with atheist = haraam

sex with 4 wives = halal

Does that sound like a good set of rules to live by?
Re: Can a Musim marry his cousin? by LagosShia: 2:44pm On Aug 02, 2012
Logicbwoy:

Sex with cousin = halal

sex with 4 wives = halal

logicbwoy have you ever thought of taking up comedy? grin grin grin
Re: Can a Musim marry his cousin? by Logicbwoy: 2:45pm On Aug 02, 2012
LagosShia:

logicbwoy have you ever thought of taking up comedy? grin grin grin

Religious people will beat sense out me if I ever mocked their religion on stage embarassed
Re: Can a Musim marry his cousin? by LagosShia: 2:49pm On Aug 02, 2012
Logicbwoy:

Religious people will beat sense out me if I ever mocked their religion on stage embarassed

who is mocking your religion? wink
Re: Can a Musim marry his cousin? by vedaxcool(m): 2:51pm On Aug 02, 2012
Logicbwoy:

Sex with cousin = halal

sex with 4 wives = halal

Read what you wrote and you can't help concluding that sex is always on your mind,

Marriage with cousin - halal

Marriage with atheist - auzobillah haram, haram, haram ( wow the computer is repeating haram, lol grin)

Marriage to 4 women at the same time - halal

glory be to Allah for giving us the best deen!
Re: Can a Musim marry his cousin? by Nobody: 2:52pm On Aug 02, 2012
Avicenna: I'd like to apologize for not doing enough on this religion in this section. It will be very tedious for me right nw.

You atheists can be so annoyingly full of yourselves.
Mister I-am-very-intelligent-and-can-easily-expose-the-foolishness-of-religious-people. No one wants you here, continue sticking to whatever is keeping you busy.
Re: Can a Musim marry his cousin? by vedaxcool(m): 2:56pm On Aug 02, 2012
fellis:
Mister I-am-very-intelligent-and-can-easily-expose-the-foolishness-of-religious-people. No one wants you here, continue sticking to whatever is keeping you busy.

Truly, the guy is far from intelligent, you should see the way he was battered in his own thread once by davidylan, u would almost dip a towel into the monitor of you computer, if for anything to clean his "wounds" etc to me people like him and logicboy, easy to handle are signs why atheism is far away from those who acknowledge the bounties of Allah!
Re: Can a Musim marry his cousin? by Nobody: 2:59pm On Aug 02, 2012
vedaxcool:

Truly, the guy is far from intelligent, you should see the way he was battered in his own thread once by davidylan, u would almost dip a towel into the monitor of you computer, if for anything to clean his "wounds"
Lmao, what thread was that? I want to laugh.
Re: Can a Musim marry his cousin? by vedaxcool(m): 3:04pm On Aug 02, 2012
https://www.nairaland.com/914444/abandoned-religion-god-today-im/31#10740154

he literally argued on what he did not understand!
Re: Can a Musim marry his cousin? by Logicbwoy: 3:07pm On Aug 02, 2012
vedaxcool:

Read what you wrote and you can't help concluding that sex is always on your mind,

Marriage with cousin - halal

Marriage with atheist - auzobillah haram, haram, haram ( wow the computer is repeating haram, lol grin)

Marriage to 4 women at the same time - halal

glory be to Allah for giving us the best deen!

I am not sexually repressed like you hypocrites.
Re: Can a Musim marry his cousin? by vedaxcool(m): 3:11pm On Aug 02, 2012
^^^^

After all the truth is bitter
Re: Can a Musim marry his cousin? by Logicbwoy: 3:12pm On Aug 02, 2012
vedaxcool: https://www.nairaland.com/914444/abandoned-religion-god-today-im/31#10740154

1) That was not my thread

2) I did not want to debate evolution then

3) Everytime i debate with Davidylan, i end up debunking him on evolution

https://www.nairaland.com/922920/destruction-creationists-olaadegbu-brainpulse-bigd4050

4) I'm a boss grin grin all profit no loss
Re: Can a Musim marry his cousin? by Logicbwoy: 3:13pm On Aug 02, 2012
vedaxcool: ^^^^

After all the truth is bitter

lolololol....Mr Cousin Focker!
Re: Can a Musim marry his cousin? by Logicbwoy: 3:19pm On Aug 02, 2012
LagosShia:

who is mocking your religion? wink

I dont have a religion
Re: Can a Musim marry his cousin? by Logicbwoy: 3:21pm On Aug 02, 2012
@ Fellis,

What turned you against atheists? You used to be a lipstick muslimah. sad sad
Re: Can a Musim marry his cousin? by vedaxcool(m): 3:31pm On Aug 02, 2012
Logicbwoy:

1) That was not my thread

2) I did not want to debate evolution then

3) Everytime i debate with Davidylan, i end up debunking him on evolution

https://www.nairaland.com/922920/destruction-creationists-olaadegbu-brainpulse-bigd4050

4) I'm a boss grin grin all profit no loss

lol! the fear of davidylan must really effectively hamper u ability to even understand the context of posts this was what felis wrote:

12. fellis: Quote Post

I dey laugh, i am sorry if posting the tread made you relive your horrible experience with david! grin grin grin grin grin grin turn on the lights if you are too scared to sleep . . . hehehe grin grin grin grin
Re: Can a Musim marry his cousin? by Avicenna: 4:01pm On Aug 02, 2012
fellis:
gringrin
Not necessarily the foolishness of religious peeps. Just the nonsense called religion.
Are you scared? Don't want me here? Hahahaha, I laff in nairaland.
Re: Can a Musim marry his cousin? by Avicenna: 4:04pm On Aug 02, 2012
vedaxcool:

Truly, the guy is far from intelligent, you should see the way he was battered in his own thread once by davidylan, u would almost dip a towel into the monitor of you computer, if for anything to clean his "wounds" etc to me people like him and logicboy, easy to handle are signs why atheism is far away from those who acknowledge the bounties of Allah!
This guy.....
I may get dumb engaging the futility called vedaxcool.
You should go read the thread again. See who's laffing. Just because we do not currently have conclusive evidence for some things theoretical, doesn't nullify them.
But, you can't get that nw. Sad.
Re: Can a Musim marry his cousin? by Logicbwoy: 4:06pm On Aug 02, 2012
vedaxcool:

lol! the fear of davidylan must really effectively hamper u ability to even understand the context of posts this was what felis wrote:

I dey laugh, i am sorry if posting the tread made you relive your horrible experience with david! grin grin grin grin grin grin turn on the lights if you are too scared to sleep . . . hehehe grin grin grin grin

lololol....Daviddyaln that has been exposed as a quack biologist?

You must be high
Re: Can a Musim marry his cousin? by Avicenna: 4:07pm On Aug 02, 2012
vedaxcool: https://www.nairaland.com/914444/abandoned-religion-god-today-im/31#10740154

Bring them here. The quotes.
Particle physics. I get the overall principles. Trying to pigeonhole into details is stpid given that I'm not a physicist.
Evolution. Hehe. You should read the thread.
Re: Can a Musim marry his cousin? by Avicenna: 4:10pm On Aug 02, 2012
vedaxcool:

Nairaland don teach me why anonymous forum is anonymous. To you, anyone that can insult the most is the winner.
Well, I'm no longer the polite person. Insult me, I insult triple.

Lame Idi.ot

1 Like

Re: Can a Musim marry his cousin? by Nobody: 4:13pm On Aug 02, 2012
Avicenna: Are you scared?
Don't flatter yourself.
Re: Can a Musim marry his cousin? by Nobody: 4:14pm On Aug 02, 2012
Logicbwoy: @ Fellis,

What turned you against atheists? You used to be a lipstick muslimah. sad sad
But I was never a lipstick Muslimah. . . .
Re: Can a Musim marry his cousin? by Avicenna: 4:16pm On Aug 02, 2012
fellis:
Don't flatter yourself.
Hahahahahaha
Don't mind me. I was addressing logicboy.
We will be tackling soon.
Re: Can a Musim marry his cousin? by Logicbwoy: 4:19pm On Aug 02, 2012
fellis:
But I was never a lipstick Muslimah. . . .

lol. No worries then.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Daily Supplications Of The Prophet- Salallahu Alayhi Wa Salam / Muslim's Paradise, And Christian's Heaven / Using Tasbeehyu For Azkar Counting Is Bidiah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.