Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,777 members, 7,820,716 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

MTN Service Is Poor In Shasha, Akowonjo - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / MTN Service Is Poor In Shasha, Akowonjo (1064 Views)

My Experience At MTN Service Centre Today. / How Do You Find Your MTN Service? / How Bad Has The Mtn Service And Bis Been In Your Area (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

MTN Service Is Poor In Shasha, Akowonjo by ajibawealt(m): 1:32pm On Oct 03, 2012
Though I have been forced to get another phone with airtel on it because of the poor service of mtn in that part of Lagos, I still feel very uncomfortable when friends and relatives finds it difficult to make or receive calls with mtn line whenever they come visiting.

MTN reps in the house, you guys need to improve mtn service in Shasha, Akowonjo
Re: MTN Service Is Poor In Shasha, Akowonjo by seledafti: 3:22pm On Oct 03, 2012
Heard the story of robbery attack in that area and the couple couldn't call out for help....wait till December when MNP will be live...then you can switch to other network and still retain your number... grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Best Alternative Internet Plan For IPHONE And PC Users / Please Help Me Suggest A Good Htc I Can Get Wit 30 -35 K I Dont Want Tecno Oooh / Bypass Icloud Activation Lock On Your Iphone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.