Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,774 members, 7,817,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:31 AM

Computer Science Project Topics With Materal And The Software - Certification And Training Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Certification And Training Adverts / Computer Science Project Topics With Materal And The Software (812 Views)

Php And Mysql Teacher Needed, Preferable One With The Software (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Computer Science Project Topics With Materal And The Software by ucforu(m): 2:56pm On Oct 03, 2012
design and implimentation of Biographic information management system

design and implimentation of financial auditing system

design and implimentation of national identity card processing system

design and implimentation of NATIONAL POPULATION ANALYSIS SYSTEM

design and implimentation of PERSONEL MGT SYSTEM

design and implimentation of management information system (MIS)

design and implimentation of a school portal

design and implementation of Post UTME registration system

more coming soon....................
Re: Computer Science Project Topics With Materal And The Software by ucforu(m): 2:58pm On Oct 03, 2012
indicate if u need any topic above or send me mail on ucforu@yahoo.com
Re: Computer Science Project Topics With Materal And The Software by astroame: 12:33am On Oct 04, 2012
Material for this; design and implementation of Post UTME
registration system
Re: Computer Science Project Topics With Materal And The Software by ucforu(m): 10:12am On Oct 04, 2012
astroame: Material for this; design and implementation of Post UTME
registration system

send me your email and i'll forward some part of it then if u confirm that its real and pay me i can now send the full material with the software (if you want).
Re: Computer Science Project Topics With Materal And The Software by emmanx123: 6:50pm On Aug 14, 2013
I nid material on Design & impemention of national Id card proessing system...Hw »̶̥A̶̲̥̅♏ I goin 2 gt it..Dis my email ademisoyee@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

. / An Information Technology Camp You Shouldn't Miss / Intensive Computer Trainings In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.