Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,957 members, 7,835,192 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

Exciting: Blackberry 10 Aristo Specifications - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Exciting: Blackberry 10 Aristo Specifications (20274 Views)

Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs / Tecno M7 Specifications And Features / Free Blackberry Unlocking Codes (NOT BLACKBERRY 10 DEVICES) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exciting: Blackberry 10 Aristo Specifications by Ignatio(m): 7:50am On Oct 04, 2012
This phone must be specifically made for the Nigerian market, aristo babes the main target.
Re: Exciting: Blackberry 10 Aristo Specifications by Dakingpin: 7:57am On Oct 04, 2012
Why them they bring this thing for this period we neva even digest BB porche. Them wan give guys heart attack? Wetin you go do if ur babe ask u to buy her aristo 4 christmas angry
Re: Exciting: Blackberry 10 Aristo Specifications by texazzpete(m): 7:58am On Oct 04, 2012
Da kingpin: Why them they bring this thing for this period we neva even digest BB porche. Them wan give guys heart attack? Wetin you go do if ur babe ask u to buy her aristo 4 christmas angry

The phone is not scheduled for release until Q3 2013.
Re: Exciting: Blackberry 10 Aristo Specifications by wandeay: 7:58am On Oct 04, 2012
The battle for supremacy begins now!
Re: Exciting: Blackberry 10 Aristo Specifications by charles0922(m): 8:05am On Oct 04, 2012
They are just deceiving us with their os to collect our money, but no problem we will be patronizing them,lol.
Re: Exciting: Blackberry 10 Aristo Specifications by Nobody: 8:09am On Oct 04, 2012
Knowing that Nigeria is one of their biggest markets, they chose to name their latest product: ARISTO, thinking this name would make it sell more, but they made a mistake cos it will definitely work against the patronage here in Nigeria.

What a name, ARISTO, lol
Re: Exciting: Blackberry 10 Aristo Specifications by infgost234(m): 8:25am On Oct 04, 2012
I see guys posting here that there is nothing new abt this phone... For goodnes sake, has any of u seen a phone with 2gb ram? Even d mind blowing iphone5 has just a 1gb ram.. Iphone 5's secondary camera is 1.2mp, but if my eyes are nt deceiving me, i think i saw dat dis BB aristo is to have a 2mp secondary camera.. Iphone5 has a 1.2GHZ processor, but this Bb aristo is to have a 1.5GHZ processor(whch i dnt thnk i hv seen b4).
Now lets talk abt d camera. If u guys are really conversant with bb, u ll knw that even a 5mp camera on bb competes with an 8mp camera on nokia.(d bb bold9900 is a confirmation of dis). Now come to think of 8mp camera on Bb. Chai, its gonna b bomb.(dnt be suprise if it competes with d so calld 41mp camera of d 808 pureview)
Now lets talk of d battery. If Im not mistaking, Iphone5 has a 1440mah capacity battery. So i think the Aristo's 2800mah battery is a good one...
My only fear abt this phone is that, make RIM no go sell this phone #1m since d half a million Porshe is nothng compared to this Aristo.

5 Likes

Re: Exciting: Blackberry 10 Aristo Specifications by BluStreak(m): 8:26am On Oct 04, 2012
On the upgrade issue, BB OS is not alone on the upgrade limitations. Most android devices are not able to upgrade from previous generation OS say "Ginger Bread" to "НƠ̴̴͡Ω̶̣̣̥̇̊
Єϒ Comb" etc. Some of these upgrade are hardware specific. The new Apple iOS 6 is only supported from iPhone 3Gs and above and from iPad 2 up. Its not even all the features of the new iOS that the previous devices support.

Just so we should know - my 2 kobo.
Re: Exciting: Blackberry 10 Aristo Specifications by purpinkx(m): 8:27am On Oct 04, 2012
Can I upgrade my Nokia 2730 to the BB 10 OS ? cheesycheesygrin

^^THIS SPACE IS For SALE
Re: Exciting: Blackberry 10 Aristo Specifications by Nobody: 9:01am On Oct 04, 2012
aristo, yes lets encourage it
Re: Exciting: Blackberry 10 Aristo Specifications by boiohboi(m): 9:03am On Oct 04, 2012
No be even aristo.no mata wat name dey will call it as long as it doesn't increase the price of beans again and garri still remain the way it is then I don't mind and don't care pls nxt PAGEEEEEEE.
Re: Exciting: Blackberry 10 Aristo Specifications by johnstar(m): 9:05am On Oct 04, 2012
.bbpreye:
I trust Nija gehs.. They'll be the first to use it! And na we go buy am for them!
u hu , u don buy bb ur gal b4 undecided
Re: Exciting: Blackberry 10 Aristo Specifications by IYANGBALI: 9:11am On Oct 04, 2012
They should pls stop producing all these stuffs,where do they expect us to get money to buy them when gari is very very EXPENSES in Nigeria
Re: Exciting: Blackberry 10 Aristo Specifications by Nobody: 9:13am On Oct 04, 2012
by the time it land for Naija, na mugu go dey buy aristo for aristo
Re: Exciting: Blackberry 10 Aristo Specifications by albacete(m): 9:21am On Oct 04, 2012
BluStreak: On the upgrade issue, BB OS is not alone on the upgrade limitations. Most android devices are not able to upgrade from previous generation OS say "Ginger Bread" to "НƠ̴̴͡Ω̶̣̣̥̇̊
Єϒ Comb" etc. Some of these upgrade are hardware specific. The new Apple iOS 6 is only supported from iPhone 3Gs and above and from iPad 2 up. Its not even all the features of the new iOS that the previous devices support.

Just so we should know - my 2 kobo.

but @least d flagship phone should be upgradeable to BB 10.

Samsung Galaxy S2 is still upgradeable to version 4.x.
Even SE promised ICS update to Xperia Arc.

infgost234: I see guys posting here that there is nothing new abt this phone... For goodnes sake, has any of u seen a phone with 2gb ram? Even d mind blowing iphone5 has just a 1gb ram.. Iphone 5's secondary camera is 1.2mp, but if my eyes are nt deceiving me, i think i saw dat dis BB aristo is to have a 2mp secondary camera.. Iphone5 has a 1.2GHZ processor, but this Bb aristo is to have a 1.5GHZ processor(whch i dnt thnk i hv seen b4).
Now lets talk abt d camera. If u guys are really conversant with bb, u ll knw that even a 5mp camera on bb competes with an 8mp camera on nokia.(d bb bold9900 is a confirmation of dis). Now come to think of 8mp camera on Bb. Chai, its gonna b bomb.(dnt be suprise if it competes with d so calld 41mp camera of d 808 pureview)
Now lets talk of d battery. If Im not mistaking, Iphone5 has a 1440mah capacity battery. So i think the Aristo's 2800mah battery is a good one...
My only fear abt this phone is that, make RIM no go sell this phone #1m since d half a million Porshe is nothng compared to this Aristo.

@d first bolded: Samsung Galaxy Note 2 has a 2gb worth of RAM.

@d second bolded: There are lots of phones with 1.5 Ghz processors.
Samsung Galaxy Note 2 has 1.6Ghz with 4 cores
Samsung Galaxy S3 has 1.4Ghz with 4 cores
Nokia Lumia 920 has 1.5Ghz with 2 cores.

Lastly, once u have a phone with camera that has autofocus and maybe LED flash, u are good to go.
Unless u are a photographer which wouldn't make sense carrying a phone to functions.
Re: Exciting: Blackberry 10 Aristo Specifications by VellyG(m): 9:22am On Oct 04, 2012
kpozite:

You must be a capital FO.OL for saying this, in what way is Nokia inferior to Blackberry?
Must u insult some1 b4 u make a comment. Every1 is entitled to his/her opinion. Afterall how much does nokia pay u to support em.
Re: Exciting: Blackberry 10 Aristo Specifications by Nobody: 9:23am On Oct 04, 2012
Chanchit: With all this their ashawo BB, them go just make Nokia vex move fron Nokia Asha to Nokia 2face.
watch out for Nokia 2face......the competition has just began!
Re: Exciting: Blackberry 10 Aristo Specifications by ksmartdope(m): 9:32am On Oct 04, 2012
Mystiqme: So they call am Aristo? They don sabi wetin Naija girls dey use BB for! cheesy cheesy cheesy
ℓ‎​L̳̿Ö̤̣̇☺ː̗̀(=)))ː̖́☺Ö̤̣̇L̳̿ grin you get mouth
Re: Exciting: Blackberry 10 Aristo Specifications by Nobody: 9:34am On Oct 04, 2012
kheart: 8MP CAMERA? COMMON THEY CAN DO BETTER COS EVEN NOKIA VE 8MP PHONES.

There aren't any phones doing better than 8MP right now. HTC,Samsung nor Iphone.

Now Blackberry is ready to take their place with Blackberry 10. The design of earlier blackberry gadgets are long outdated.

Nokia also needs to work on their designs. The physical features of their devices are too predictable.
Re: Exciting: Blackberry 10 Aristo Specifications by Shaw007(m): 9:36am On Oct 04, 2012
I have a very gOod feeling this wud put blackberry right back in2 d competition,they are finally responding 2 d all-touch phone demand,but. . .16gb sd?? I mean come'on,even Nokia java phones use 32gringringrin. . .i just pray its as sensitive as apple and samasung's cos if its not,and the sensors are kind of hard 2 command. . .they shud consider the phone dead. . .but like i said,i just have that Good feeling.
Re: Exciting: Blackberry 10 Aristo Specifications by mallorca(m): 9:37am On Oct 04, 2012
pro01: Aristo ke? E don shele be that. By their phones you shall know them.
grin grin grin grin
Re: Exciting: Blackberry 10 Aristo Specifications by Nobody: 9:41am On Oct 04, 2012
Basic: Goodluck to the blackberry fans. As for me, my Nokia C3 still rocks!

Asha 200, X2-01 dey rock too.

But wont you accept a Blackberry gift from me
Re: Exciting: Blackberry 10 Aristo Specifications by infgost234(m): 9:43am On Oct 04, 2012
albacete: .

but @least d flagship phone should be upgradeable to BB 10.

Samsung Galaxy S2 is still upgradeable to version 4.x.
Even SE promised ICS update to Xperia Arc.

@d first bolded: Samsung Galaxy Note 2 has a 2gb worth of RAM.

@d second bolded: There are lots of phones with 1.5 Ghz processors.
Samsung Galaxy Note 2 has 1.6Ghz with 4 cores
Samsung Galaxy S3 has 1.4Ghz with 4 cores
Nokia Lumia 920 has 1.5Ghz with 2 cores.

Lastly, once u have a phone with camera that has autofocus and maybe LED flash, u are good to go.
Unless u are a photographer which wouldn't make sense carrying a phone to functions.
True talk bro. But among d phones u listed, d only one dat cud possibly compete with d Aristo is d samsung galaxy note 2. Dat phone is really a bomb.
Re: Exciting: Blackberry 10 Aristo Specifications by albacete(m): 9:44am On Oct 04, 2012
infgost234:
True talk bro. But among d phones u listed, d only one dat cud possibly compete with d Aristo is d samsung galaxy note 2. Dat phone is really a bomb.

ur head dey dia.

It is actually called a phablet cos it sits between a phone and a tablet with its massive 5.5" of real estate.

But wait oo... U said "compete".
Could u be a lil' specific?
In terms of what? OS, hardware, number of apps in their store.

Methinks Android is d bomb and when it is being ported to a device as powerful as
Galaxy Note 2, i can't ask for a better deal.
Re: Exciting: Blackberry 10 Aristo Specifications by Nobody: 9:46am On Oct 04, 2012
Zip_up:
watch out for Nokia 2face......the competition has just began!

If i be Asha, i for sue Nokia for using my trade name. But the spelling no be same.

So 'aristo' is not a registered name?
Re: Exciting: Blackberry 10 Aristo Specifications by Shaw007(m): 9:53am On Oct 04, 2012
Na wahh o!! These blackberry fans sef. . .talking out of fanaticism,a lot of misInformatION above!!! But i'll let this pass,for the sake of arguement. . .when its released next year,U will know whether one phone can compete or not. . .u think they can just come and Knock htc,apple,samsung,NOKIA out of bussiness. . .the world has dis-owned the blackberry,and this 10 os might just be their lifeguard. . .but it doesnt mean it will plummet them 2 d very top,ur asking for 2 much. . .Infact,u are asking for a miracle.
Re: Exciting: Blackberry 10 Aristo Specifications by infgost234(m): 10:00am On Oct 04, 2012
albacete:

ur head dey dia.

It is actually called a phablet cos it sits between a phone and a tablet with its massive 5.5" of real estate.
As in, dat phone screen na plasma tv. I just dey imagine hw e go be wen u dey watch season film with d phone..
But my only problem with samsung, htc, nokia and the rest is that their data subscription is too expensive.. If u wan download season film with dem, mtn go run you down.. Unlike bb. Thats just d reason why im stuck to bb.
Re: Exciting: Blackberry 10 Aristo Specifications by pmc01(m): 10:01am On Oct 04, 2012
Nigerians are simply freakos.
Just imagine the craze for 'the happening things' as if Nigeria is the most developed nation of the world.
Some of this 'sophisticated freaks' do not even have any contribution to the development of this nation. Many of them cannot even feed themselves daily with money from their own sweat, and yet, here they are, analyzing features of the latest mobile gadgets. SMH!
Fellow Nigerians, let us be responsive to the problems confronting our nation for once. As at 2008, it was reported that at least, 300 people die daily of hunger in this nation. And yet, we are simply phone-crazed as citizens of Nigeria.
Youths of Nigeria, time to redirect our focus and energy is now! God bless Nigeria!
Re: Exciting: Blackberry 10 Aristo Specifications by Mogten(m): 10:07am On Oct 04, 2012
amblors:

41MP camera sensor, its still a 5MP device
Ure such a DUNCE

2 Likes

Re: Exciting: Blackberry 10 Aristo Specifications by albacete(m): 10:13am On Oct 04, 2012
Shaw007: Na wahh o!! These blackberry fans sef. . .talking out of fanaticism,a lot of misInformatION above!!! But i'll let this pass,for the sake of arguement. . .when its released next year,U will know whether one phone can compete or not. . .u think they can just come and Knock htc,apple,samsung,NOKIA out of bussiness. . .the world has dis-owned the blackberry,and this 10 os might just be their lifeguard. . .but it doesnt mean it will plummet them 2 d very top,ur asking for 2 much. . .Infact,u are asking for a miracle.

we don't even know d real specs cos it's not been produced let alone released. Hope it will have something like:
*4G
*NFC
* something like Samsung's Smart Stay or Apple's Siri or Nokia's PureView
* iCloud service (Apple) or Dropbox storage (Android)

b4 it can dream of competing with d big boys.
Re: Exciting: Blackberry 10 Aristo Specifications by albacete(m): 10:29am On Oct 04, 2012
pmc01: Nigerians are simply freakos.
Just imagine the craze for 'the happening things' as if Nigeria is the most developed nation of the world.
Some of this 'sophisticated freaks' do not even have any contribution to the development of this nation. Many of them cannot even feed themselves daily with money from their own sweat, and yet, here they are, analyzing features of the latest mobile gadgets. SMH!
Fellow Nigerians, let us be responsive to the problems confronting our nation for once. As at 2008, it was reported that at least, 300 people die daily of hunger in this nation. And yet, we are simply phone-crazed as citizens of Nigeria.
Youths of Nigeria, time to redirect our focus and energy is now! God bless Nigeria!

Oga oo there is time for everything. This is the time and thread for phones and not for economic situations in the country.

Create a thread for our country's developmental issues and we will give u our opinions.

Don't derail this thread pls...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Selfie Lovers Beware: Eight Ways Your Gadgets May Be Harming You / Samsung Will Earn More On The Iphone X Than On The Galaxy S8 / Airtel Free Calls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.