Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,931 members, 7,835,109 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

Exciting: Blackberry 10 Aristo Specifications - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Exciting: Blackberry 10 Aristo Specifications (20273 Views)

Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs / Tecno M7 Specifications And Features / Free Blackberry Unlocking Codes (NOT BLACKBERRY 10 DEVICES) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exciting: Blackberry 10 Aristo Specifications by Tajsagay(m): 12:56pm On Dec 07, 2012
amblors:

Nope u won't b able to upgrade any phone currently running bb os 7.0/7.1. It was stated about the same time the bold 5 launched.
The new OS is optimized for dual core devices they say

BB 10 is gonna be huge!!! for those of us following RIM's progress we know its gonna be a game changer!
Re: Exciting: Blackberry 10 Aristo Specifications by albacete(m): 5:12pm On Dec 07, 2012
Tajsagay:

BB 10 is gonna be huge!!! for those of us following RIM's progress we know its gonna be a game changer!

my broda leave d matter. We all know dat BB is dead and buried.
By d time they come up with their new OS, there won't be any market share for them cos even the newly released WP8 would find it hard grabbing a piece of the market when Android and iOS are already there.
Re: Exciting: Blackberry 10 Aristo Specifications by Tajsagay(m): 2:20pm On Dec 08, 2012
albacete:

my broda leave d matter. We all know dat BB is dead and buried.
By d time they come up with their new OS, there won't be any market share for them cos even the newly released WP8 would find it hard grabbing a piece of the market when Android and iOS are already there.

you obviously aren't following BB 10's progress. stop looking at it through ur os 5 os 6 os 7 & os 7.1 tinted glasses... BB10 is a completely new operating system, built from scratch so its 100 miles ahead the current crop of BB devices. read up on BB 10 b4 you come here talking bullocks. cheers mate
Re: Exciting: Blackberry 10 Aristo Specifications by albacete(m): 9:04am On Dec 11, 2012
Tajsagay:

you obviously aren't following BB 10's progress. stop looking at it through ur os 5 os 6 os 7 & os 7.1 tinted glasses... BB10 is a completely new operating system, built from scratch so its 100 miles ahead the current crop of BB devices. read up on BB 10 b4 you come here talking bullocks. cheers mate

Android for me.
And BB for you.
That settles it, right?
Cheers!
Re: Exciting: Blackberry 10 Aristo Specifications by Ozegbe(m): 11:08am On Dec 11, 2012
Blackberry needs to do two things to get back to the world market.
1. Revamped new hardware
2. OS should be reworked.

then they can start talking.
Re: Exciting: Blackberry 10 Aristo Specifications by Tajsagay(m): 6:08pm On Dec 15, 2012
Ozegbe: Blackberry needs to do two things to get back to the world market.
1. Revamped new hardware
2. OS should be reworked.

then they can start talking.

that's exactly what they have done with BB 10. new hardware and not a single line of code from previous OS. noticed folks are jst slating RIM on the BB10 without even knowing anything about BB10
Re: Exciting: Blackberry 10 Aristo Specifications by albacete(m): 3:21am On Dec 16, 2012
Tajsagay:

that's exactly what they have done with BB 10. new hardware and not a single line of code from previous OS. noticed folks are jst slating RIM on the BB10 without even knowing anything about BB10

But it has NOT been released yet. Let's keep our opinion until we eventually see what BB10 has to offer.

Some features might have to give way for the more important things they will put in d OS.
I may be wrong though.

But hey! 2013 is around d corner. So sit tight and watch RIM perform below/above/according to expectations.
apocalypse:

Quite agree that the note 2 is a better phone but the battery life might not be better ( note I said battery life and not battery itself ). Battery performance depends a lot on the RAM size , screen size and processor , ultimately a phone with a higher battery rating might lose juice faster than another which is lower.

not in Note2's case. The battery lasts way more longer than GS3 that has a smaller screen and RAM.

mufasa:
Hardware don't mean nothing if the OS isn't
any good. For all I care they can have an Intel
Quad core under the hood. What sells phones now is Apps and a stable
OS. Really beats the bejesus outta me why I to
reboot a phone after an app installation plus
why I have to wait forever to even do that. Asides the bbm service and affordable data
services in data poor zones like Naija,

blackberry is dead. Even a lousy device now offers push email
and im services.
Spot on! Especially @ d bold
Re: Exciting: Blackberry 10 Aristo Specifications by albacete(m): 3:22am On Dec 16, 2012
crackjoor: all dis hardware is not wot will make de fone outstanding. its de Os for God's sake.. dey beta come out wit something dat can match Android and iOS. any tin less Dan dat... na OyO state 4 dem oo.
get a BB only if u consider d amount of money u spend on internet subscription.
But for d real deal, go get a better device.
Re: Exciting: Blackberry 10 Aristo Specifications by Posman(m): 7:45pm On Dec 17, 2012
kheart: 8MP CAMERA? COMMON THEY CAN DO BETTER COS EVEN NOKIA VE 8MP PHONES.

nokia 808 pureview has 41MP CAMERA THO
Re: Exciting: Blackberry 10 Aristo Specifications by munezi: 5:02pm On Jan 06, 2013
but they said the Nokia PureView doesn't really have 41MP but originally 8MP

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Selfie Lovers Beware: Eight Ways Your Gadgets May Be Harming You / Samsung Will Earn More On The Iphone X Than On The Galaxy S8 / Airtel Free Calls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.