Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,792 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

Virgin Nigeria - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Virgin Nigeria (3115 Views)

Virgin Nigeria / Virgin Nigeria Is Recruiting / I Got A Job At Virgin Nigeria Through Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Virgin Nigeria by gennielucy(f): 6:09pm On Jan 17, 2008
pls can anyone help me wit the format for virgin nigeria test.
Re: Virgin Nigeria by akeju: 7:41pm On Jan 17, 2008
Their test is just 22 questions in 15 mins.It involves MATHS ,SPELLINGS ,AND
Re: Virgin Nigeria by sweetonyx(m): 11:53pm On Jan 17, 2008
@ poster
Have they started calling?kindly share with the house.
`
Re: Virgin Nigeria by olatseun(f): 8:49am On Jan 18, 2008
Hello house members!
Yeah, virgin Nigeria calls for test tommorrow at Etal Hotels, 30. Kudirat Abiola way rd, Oregun, Lagos. at 9am (19/01/08)
Please who has detail of its test format, please?
wink
Re: Virgin Nigeria by kiesara(m): 10:13am On Jan 18, 2008
virgin nigeria test, is the maths aspect will be business maths/further maths and do u know whether calculator will be allowed
Re: Virgin Nigeria by oyinsho(f): 10:19am On Jan 18, 2008
Hello, pls is gate crashing allowed or is it strictly by invitation.pls i need ur opinions
Re: Virgin Nigeria by mytcollins: 10:52am On Jan 18, 2008
IS IT STRICTLY BY INVITATION OR WAT.PLS AN URGENT RESPONSE FRM D HOUSE
Re: Virgin Nigeria by rake: 1:12pm On Jan 18, 2008
the last time i tried gate crashing,it didnt work cos its strictly on i.v.

they already have the datas of all invited candidate and they are always strict with it.
Re: Virgin Nigeria by godfadda6(m): 4:18pm On Jan 18, 2008
yeah virgin nigeria is calling as regards the time i was called for 2pm and not 9am maybe they have different times for different applications.

well since i will be writing the test i want to use this medium to wish others in my shoe best of luck and hope we get the job cos i really need one

we'll bring gud news for the house

safr
Re: Virgin Nigeria by gbengeoou: 6:01pm On Jan 18, 2008
yES, they have schedule different time for different people, so it all depend on the time you er being called to cme, & not forgeting dat the result of the TEST will be said immediately after the TEST. in the Venue.
It depends on how fast & intelligent you are,

GOOD LUCK TO U ALL,
Re: Virgin Nigeria by moudwal(m): 1:20pm On Jan 21, 2008
hi, i sat for the Virgin Nigeria test of 19th January. but the thing was so cheap that iam wondering whether its only those that passed with 100% that are going to be considered. just 22 questions in 15minutes and the questions are so cheap, that ordinarily you should finish in 10 minutes.
Re: Virgin Nigeria by obanikoro2(m): 2:21pm On Jan 21, 2008
congrats to those that wrote the test!

How did u guys apply? Thru their site or was there a vacancy published b4 u applied?

Expecting replies soonest. Thanks
Re: Virgin Nigeria by seal777(m): 5:05pm On Aug 20, 2010
The test is cheap, i will prefer you don't go near GMAT cos that could make you fail the test. Just need to know  few tips about aircraft (like no of passengers in a Boeing bla bla bla.

22 QUESTIONS IN 15 MINUTES AND ITS MARKED AND SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES ARE CALLED OUT INSTANTLY TO BE BRIEFED ON THE NEXT STAGE OF THE RECRUITMENT PROCESS.

GOOD LUCK

(1)

7up , Chevron , Mtn And Leventis Recuiting A S A P! So Hurry / Maersk Vacancy - Head Of Operation And Customer Service / Career At Federal Bureau Of Investigation (FBI)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.