Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,207 members, 7,818,705 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

Sauce Kid (swagga Swagga) - Music/Radio (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Sauce Kid (swagga Swagga) (8134 Views)

What Is The True Meaning Of 'swagga' / Naija Hip Hop At Its Finest. K16 Feat Taiya Soul. Swagga On Lock / Sauce Kid Finally Bows To Modenine! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sauce Kid (swagga Swagga) by benedo(m): 3:53pm On Feb 01, 2008
@busygirl,

Thank you oooo, soo much trouble over squat , meaningless lyrics, no message,shows the kind of shit being put out there in the name of music,
Re: Sauce Kid (swagga Swagga) by skingo(m): 7:50pm On Feb 01, 2008
benedo: u no get mouth. if u dont like sauce kids rap, you obviously cannot judge rap music. i think that is a unanimous decision
busygirl: go and find something to do with your musical ears.
Re: Sauce Kid (swagga Swagga) by tosinadeda: 7:55pm On Feb 01, 2008
Na sauce kid baba una mama dey yab abi? U na go run down.

am a put u in d church let d preacher pray 4 u

dnt worry ur sins are forgiven.

ikun hope say ur sista fine and she no get ikun like u
Re: Sauce Kid (swagga Swagga) by Nobody: 8:01pm On Feb 01, 2008
@Bolaji,e b like say u way die abi.u wan carry wetin pass u.Anyway i neva get the title to d song,i actually heard it on UNITY 102.3fm and i believe say u as omo town suppose don listen to d track.Shame on u,so na me first listen to d joint.
Re: Sauce Kid (swagga Swagga) by Nobody: 8:06pm On Feb 01, 2008
@tosin.sho fe terisi,u know say u go everly palori.u wan marry my sis,e b like say u wan start 2 dey collect pension money as at 30yrs like shevchenko.
Tosin sey u don listen 2 dat danny young track?
Re: Sauce Kid (swagga Swagga) by busygirl(f): 8:16pm On Feb 01, 2008
skingo saucekid, Nothing ain't wrong with my musical ears. . .I know good music when I listen to one. . .Obviously, I've got better things to do than listening to that yankee tout!
Re: Sauce Kid (swagga Swagga) by skingo(m): 8:50pm On Feb 01, 2008
u're a hater calling sauce kid a yankee tout. sauce kid is one of us and we love and respect him
Bleep what u going thru.
busygirl oshi wey no get nothing to do.
for all i know go get a life
Re: Sauce Kid (swagga Swagga) by nguage(m): 9:02pm On Feb 01, 2008
Its so bad anyone with a brain thinks Sauce Kid is Good. His name should be Garbage Kid, he is full of shit.
Re: Sauce Kid (swagga Swagga) by skingo(m): 9:05pm On Feb 01, 2008
omo no dey misyan about my people like say u no get brain oh.
we proud of him. and Bleep what u think. we no send u.
my boy coming back home to rip the stage and collect his awards. u better go to your day job. because his dayjob is paying him day and night.
u don travel b4?
olofo
Re: Sauce Kid (swagga Swagga) by nguage(m): 9:13pm On Feb 01, 2008
Are you serious? I'm in NY, and I don't drive cabs, dude. Nobody knows Sauce Kids apart from his weed carriers, all his fans are retards and EEdris fans. Get off the internet and get yourself some puzzy.
I don't have time for you, this Dominican chick is coming and her brain game is heavy as heaven
Re: Sauce Kid (swagga Swagga) by skingo(m): 9:25pm On Feb 01, 2008
baba e. Na cab u dey drive jo,
we no send u
gongo aso! o ti so
Re: Sauce Kid (swagga Swagga) by tosinadeda: 9:26pm On Feb 01, 2008
n-guage:

Nobody knows Sauce Kids apart from his weed carriers, all his fans are retards and EEdris fans.

na ur papa be retard
Re: Sauce Kid (swagga Swagga) by busygirl(f): 8:11pm On Feb 02, 2008
whatever @ skingo and his followers, to me saucekid remains a tout that he is. . . .I can only wonder why he can't get a job. . .music is meant for talented people. . .he'so full of crap. . he's not talented. .
Re: Sauce Kid (swagga Swagga) by UncleQuily: 9:07pm On Feb 02, 2008
busy girl,
party they this evening for west,
you wan come?
Re: Sauce Kid (swagga Swagga) by mailmalc(m): 9:42pm On Feb 02, 2008
Saucekid is tight, lets forget about this tout thing 'cause i dont see any good reason for peepz to start locking horns over a simple issue. One man's meat could really be another' man's poison and that is where "Personal Opinion" comes to play. I've seen a couple of his freestyles and some clips, the guy is just too good, maybe you just dont like his kind of music, i bet so many others do.
Re: Sauce Kid (swagga Swagga) by tosinadeda: 10:38pm On Feb 02, 2008
yebariba father san boribobo legend
Re: Sauce Kid (swagga Swagga) by bolajibaok(m): 12:22pm On Feb 03, 2008
and who the Bleep is this bitch busygirl, i fink we need to shut her up openly.
anyone that says anyfing bad about sauce gets to face us first
tosin u down with that ? lets show her how to respect sauce whe she hears the name
Re: Sauce Kid (swagga Swagga) by youngdigi(m): 3:26pm On Feb 03, 2008
n-guage:

@ saucekid fans, Get off the internet and get yourself some puzzy.

nuff said, these guys are trully a bunch of hopeless men, dey invited me to a yahoo conference chat and started talking about nairaland girls , and apparently bolajibaok was supposed to be the ladies man because he was goin to get sharn06 and some other nairaland females to the chatroom cheesy, how lame could human beings be?? this was friday night in naija by the way, smh
Re: Sauce Kid (swagga Swagga) by tosinadeda: 8:15pm On Feb 03, 2008
young digi u be sissy like ur papa o
Re: Sauce Kid (swagga Swagga) by skingo(m): 8:56pm On Feb 03, 2008
no mind young digi
Re: Sauce Kid (swagga Swagga) by busygirl(f): 9:33pm On Feb 03, 2008
shakes head @ crowd mentality. . . . .people rejoicing over fake a** entertainers, that make bad music just to rock the arenas,
Re: Sauce Kid (swagga Swagga) by mailmalc(m): 10:30pm On Feb 03, 2008
lol @ busygirl, M.I. is right to a certain extent aiight. Personally, i am kinda versatile not only to hip hop but other music genres. I love styles p, common, talib, kanye and some few others but that doesn't mean i'll have to criticize 'cause i dont feel some one else's shiit. I think i'll go with Terry Tha Rap Man . . . 'u think say na beans to bust 16's".

I guess u see saucekid as a tout, personally i think the dude gat skillz 4get the fact he gets so playful at times.
Re: Sauce Kid (swagga Swagga) by busygirl(f): 11:29pm On Feb 03, 2008
@ mailmac, apparently, I see no sense in what he sings about. . .I'm absolutely clueless to what yeabaribaasonbori. . .something like dat means. . . .yet, people consider it the hit. . . . Sounds more like a wannabe in his raps. . .i'm not hating, i'm just clearly stating my observations.
Re: Sauce Kid (swagga Swagga) by skingo(m): 2:09am On Feb 04, 2008
busygirl:

@ mailmac, apparently, I see no sense in what he sings about. . .I'm absolutely clueless to what yeabaribaasonbori. . .something like that means. . . .yet, people consider it the hit. . . . Sounds more like a wannabe in his raps. . .i'm not hating, i'm just clearly stating my observations.

excuse me HO,
ncase u didnt KNO,
u are hating and u are full of sheeeeet! so take toilet paper and wipe your fFACE,
because u are a DISGRACe

u think na beans to bust 4 bars?

yebariba samboribobo. if u no like tell mode nine that skingo sai he should top it. incase u didnt know we know bout busygirl/modenine. haha
but who cares? this is the internet, be all u can b. oloshi
Re: Sauce Kid (swagga Swagga) by chiogo(f): 3:32am On Feb 04, 2008
It's funny how y'all be fightin' over celebs wackos on the internet. And who the f^ck is sauce kid?? wow, such a gay-ass name lipsrsealed Idk him but am sure he sucks just like his fellow wacko modenine and d rest. Pls, pls, that's my opinion and y'all stop fightin' over unimportant people.ciao!! tongue
Re: Sauce Kid (swagga Swagga) by mailmalc(m): 3:40am On Feb 04, 2008
@skingo
haba ! u dont have to be dat rude to proove your point na. I beg take am easy, we are not fighting over anything.

@chiogo
modenine a wacko? shocked nah, chiogo plz dont let em see dat. Go to youtube.com, search for saucekid to watch some of his clips. Do the same for modenine. don't u think i have to change the pic on my profile back to my lil sist. ?

@busygirl
dats rappin for u girl, if i want to listen to some deep meaningful stuff, i'll simply go for common, nas e.t.c. Even most of the international rappers (no need for the names before some of their angry fans eat me raw  grin) hardly make sense in their songs 'casue all they know is to talk about their swag, lifestyle, bitches e.t.c and so they are so pointless but yet we dig some of 'em songs prolly 'cause of the rhythm, flow, delivery and even the beat. Yebaribasanboribobo i guess u'll also want to know the meanin of R Kelly's (thoia thong). Dapo came out wit dikoko and it was widely embraced so basically, most musicians have their own funny term to actually describe sumfin known to them. wink
Re: Sauce Kid (swagga Swagga) by chiogo(f): 3:46am On Feb 04, 2008
@mailmalc, nah, youtube because of who?? hahaha, u got jokes. I don't even go to youtube for jay-z not to talk of lipsrsealed. FYI,'thoia thoing' by R.kelly is like a chinese word, which idk d meanin' but if u watch d video, u see a chinese chick and d lyrics implies that d girl got him sayin' d word, so it's obviously a chinese word. leave d pic, u're not ur sis.
Re: Sauce Kid (swagga Swagga) by mailmalc(m): 4:01am On Feb 04, 2008
lol nah it aint a chinese word. Had an arguement abt this same issue some months back. anyways i think i'm done wit 'this topic. Fun where @ thou? comin to get ya
Re: Sauce Kid (swagga Swagga) by skingo(m): 4:24am On Feb 04, 2008
the title of the thread clearly states sauce kid, so stop being a hypocrite and leave the freaking thread, as long as im in here, ill say whatever about sauce kid, if u dont like, bring up your favorite artist.

@ chigo; if u r not intersted in our naija folks doing us proud, then tell it to the priest, but make sure he does not sexually abuse u. hell u mite even like such a thing. u liar, everyone goes on youtube. gay
its fucking naija. if u dont like it, denounce citizenship,
fukk u with a cactus bitch
Re: Sauce Kid (swagga Swagga) by Nobody: 4:29am On Feb 04, 2008
sAUCE kID MUST BE POPULAR O. . . .THERE'S BEEN MORE THAN 10 THREADS ON HIM,ALREADY undecided
Re: Sauce Kid (swagga Swagga) by bolajibaok(m): 6:24am On Feb 04, 2008
toyin and there is more to come . those 2 honies dont know that rap music is about creativity.

@chiogo
just search saucekid on youtube and listen to warning shot 1 and 2 .
i wasnt digging him like u b4 until i was refered to youtube. and hell ma the naija nigga can rap like mad !.
and if u still dont dig him check my prof for my yim addy after that and i will give u 500dollars.

@busygirl
as for you busy girl, no need to convert u , u have made up ur mind to hate on him so go to hell.
Re: Sauce Kid (swagga Swagga) by tosinadeda: 8:03am On Feb 04, 2008
Sum pple are just plain stupid or blinded with beef.
Sanboribobo is just the chorus!! Dumb ass idiots,wut hapnd to d lyrics?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Download M.I – Ashes [tribute To ALUU 4] / 'My Backyard Crew' Wins Dbanj's 'Oliver Twist' Dance Competition / VIDEO: Phyno - Iwa Ft Tekno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.