Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,051 members, 7,821,620 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

Naija Hip Hop At Its Finest. K16 Feat Taiya Soul. Swagga On Lock - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Naija Hip Hop At Its Finest. K16 Feat Taiya Soul. Swagga On Lock (7146 Views)

Naija Hip Hop And Its Emptiness (Stroking The Admiration Of The Shallow Minds) / What Is The True Meaning Of 'swagga' / Sauce Kid (swagga Swagga) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naija Hip Hop At Its Finest. K16 Feat Taiya Soul. Swagga On Lock by obinodmx: 9:18pm On May 03, 2009
http://www.zshare.net/audio/59551976978ef558/

Brand new K16 Track. This one is going to be big. Nairalanders, show your love. Support Real hiphop.
K16's previous 2 singles If you never Sabi and Ikebe have set the stage for his lyrical style and rhyming skills.
Swagga on Lock is the icing on the cake.
The eagerly anticipated album Wetin Dey/Eye Service will be blowing up the stage in December 2009. In the meantime, check this out.

Want to know more, check out http://www.mytruspot.com/k16 or http://www.ikukurecords.com. Peace

Re: Naija Hip Hop At Its Finest. K16 Feat Taiya Soul. Swagga On Lock by rapjunkie(m): 12:06am On May 04, 2009
tight, tight, tight!!!!!!

K16 on the swagger tip!!  Like the hook and the various vocal harmonies. Taiya Soul's got skills.

Great lyrical flow and delivery. Sounds like a party track. With the right promotion I reckon it could go big time commercial in naija

This guy is one of the tightest naija rappers around at the moment.

@obinodmx

speed up the album, I beg!!!
Re: Naija Hip Hop At Its Finest. K16 Feat Taiya Soul. Swagga On Lock by obinodmx: 11:39am On May 04, 2009
rapjunkie:

tight, tight, tight!!!!!!

K16 on the swagger tip!!  Like the hook and the various vocal harmonies. Taiya Soul's got skills.

Great lyrical flow and delivery. Sounds like a party track. With the right promotion I reckon it could go big time commercial in naija

@obinodmx

Album is out December 2009. Official
Re: Naija Hip Hop At Its Finest. K16 Feat Taiya Soul. Swagga On Lock by audio: 4:05pm On May 04, 2009
tight joint
Re: Naija Hip Hop At Its Finest. K16 Feat Taiya Soul. Swagga On Lock by Bassline: 10:26pm On May 04, 2009
This is a good party track, but not the normal naija. The girl singer is really good too. Anyone have any info on her? Checked out the truspot, the back catalogue is also very good. I'm very surprised i'm only hearing about this guy now. He needs to sort out his PR. Definitely one to be watching. His flow is quite unique.
Re: Naija Hip Hop At Its Finest. K16 Feat Taiya Soul. Swagga On Lock by iboboyz: 11:01am On May 05, 2009
ekwa una nuna,  (shei una don hear), lol,  Cool jamz. Ibo boyz dey run tings.
Re: Naija Hip Hop At Its Finest. K16 Feat Taiya Soul. Swagga On Lock by breaker: 11:29am On May 05, 2009
K16 is crap. no wordplay, no punchlines. the girl no fit sing sef! rubbish. He is wack and should find better job to do.

rapjunkie:

@obinodmx

nobody wants to hear your nonsense album, forgerrrett it!. please stop assaulting my ear drums.
Re: Naija Hip Hop At Its Finest. K16 Feat Taiya Soul. Swagga On Lock by audio: 1:17pm On May 05, 2009
breaker:

K16 is crap. no wordplay, no punchlines. the girl no fit sing sef! rubbish. He is wack and should find better job to do.

nobody wants to hear your nonsense album, forgerrrett it!. please stop assaulting my ear drums.

It's your first post, so i'll assume your just trying to be controversial, because it's obvious that you didn't even listen to the record. If you did, then you should stop posting on this forum cause you have no idea what you're talking about. F***ing joker.
Re: Naija Hip Hop At Its Finest. K16 Feat Taiya Soul. Swagga On Lock by breaker: 1:32pm On May 05, 2009
audio:

It's your first post, so i'll assume your just trying to be controversial, because it's obvious that you didn't even listen to the record. If you did, then you should stop posting on this forum cause you have no idea what you're talking about. F***ing joker.

YOU ARE THE JOKER FOR EVEN REPLYING MY POST. GET A LIFE. NA BY FORCE TO LIKE AM?
Re: Naija Hip Hop At Its Finest. K16 Feat Taiya Soul. Swagga On Lock by breaker: 1:33pm On May 05, 2009
loser!
Re: Naija Hip Hop At Its Finest. K16 Feat Taiya Soul. Swagga On Lock by audio: 2:21pm On May 05, 2009
breaker:

YOU ARE THE JOKER FOR EVEN REPLYING MY POST. GET A LIFE. NA BY FORCE TO LIKE AM?

No it's not by force, but as par the usual, when it comes to K16, it always " I don't like him" no logic or reasoning behind it. I'm really getting fed up to be honest. Am i the only one that can see how good this guy is or is there some sort of vendetta going on here. Anyway as far as i'm concerned, he is going to blow, with or without Nairaland.

Swagga on lock is the S***
Re: Naija Hip Hop At Its Finest. K16 Feat Taiya Soul. Swagga On Lock by breaker: 4:40pm On May 05, 2009
audio:

No it's not by force, but as par the usual, when it comes to K16, it always " I don't like him" no logic or reasoning behind it. I'm really getting fed up to be honest. Am i the only one that can see how good this guy is or is there some sort of vendetta going on here. Anyway as far as i'm concerned, he is going to blow, with or without Nairaland.

Swagga on lock is the S***

I ALREADY TOLD YOU WHY I DON'T LIKE THE SONG. DO YOU NEED GLASSES?

breaker:

VANDETTA? AS IF ANYBDY HAS THE TIME. NOBODY IS FEELING IT. DIS GUY IS ONE OF THE WORSE RAPPERS IN NAIJA. WHO IS HE BETTER DAN? HE IS NOT EVEN GOOD ENOUGH TO CLEAN SAUCEKIDS SHOES AND SAUCEKID IS TRASH.
Re: Naija Hip Hop At Its Finest. K16 Feat Taiya Soul. Swagga On Lock by rapjunkie(m): 4:59pm On May 05, 2009
@breaker

you must have been treated badly and abandoned as a little child because you have severe emotional problems you retard.

I have looked at your profile and you just set up this ID to trash K16, you miserable coward. Please tell us your true ID.

@ lalaboi

i'm sure your hand is in this because the posts sound awfully familiar.  Have you and your cronies started your nonsense again. K16 HATERS!

breaker:

I ALREADY TOLD YOU WHY I DON'T LIKE THE SONG. DO YOU NEED GLASSES?

VANDETTA? AS IF ANYBDY HAS THE TIME. NOBODY IS FEELING IT. DIS GUY IS ONE OF THE WORSE RAPPERS IN NAIJA. WHO IS HE BETTER DAN? HE IS NOT EVEN GOOD ENOUGH TO CLEAN SAUCEKIDS SHOES AND SAUCEKID IS TRASH.

whats saucekid got to do with this thread? . . . you no good , fake id, retarded, idiot. Keep hating. I will soon expose you on NL.
Re: Naija Hip Hop At Its Finest. K16 Feat Taiya Soul. Swagga On Lock by Bassline: 5:03pm On May 05, 2009
this breaker guy, what's your own? How can you even compare this guy to sauce kid? This guy has original lyrics, a rapstyle which i can confidently say i have not heard anyone else using in Nigeria and he is telling a story about a nite out which is fun to listen to. Maybe you should go and listen to his other tracks if you don't like this one.
Saucekid raps for the americans, not nigerians. In addition to that, his lyrical style is not original. Neither are his lyrics. He stole Zara's vocals and kicked her off his track. He only has one record that i know off that was a hit and he stole that beat as well.

If you don't like the record that is fine, but please don't compare him to saucekid, he is way way better.
Re: Naija Hip Hop At Its Finest. K16 Feat Taiya Soul. Swagga On Lock by breaker: 5:19pm On May 05, 2009
Bassline:

this breaker guy, what's your own? How can you even compare this guy to sauce kid? This guy has original lyrics, a rapstyle which i can confidently say i have not heard anyone else using in Nigeria and he is telling a story about a nite out which is fun to listen to. Maybe you should go and listen to his other tracks if you don't like this one.
Saucekid raps for the americans, not nigerians. In addition to that, his lyrical style is not original. Neither are his lyrics. He stole Zara's vocals and kicked her off his track. He only has one record that i know off that was a hit and he stole that beat as well.

If you don't like the record that is fine, but please don't compare him to saucekid, he is way way better.

LMAO!!! grin grin grin grin grin AS I SAID EARLIER, AT LEAST YOU AGREE WITH ME THAT SAUCEKID IS TRASH
BUT HE IS STLL BETTER THAN K16

rapjunkie:

you just set up this ID to trash K16, you miserable coward. Please tell us your true ID.

MR RAPJUNKIE, PLEASE CHANGE YOUR NAME TO CRACK JUNKIE. YOU MUST BE A BIG FOOL.  I HAVE NOTHING TO HIDE. WHAT CAN YOU DO? GERRRROUUTT!!!!
Re: Naija Hip Hop At Its Finest. K16 Feat Taiya Soul. Swagga On Lock by rapjunkie(m): 5:29pm On May 05, 2009
@breaker

keep hating on k16. The boy will blow up big in Naija and you will be kissing his ass like the mindless goat you really are.

breaker:

MR RAPJUNKIE, PLEASE CHANGE YOUR NAME TO CRACK JUNKIE. YOU MUST BE A BIG FOOL.  I HAVE NOTHING TO HIDE. WHAT CAN YOU DO? GERRRROUUTT!!!!

Yes, I turned to crack after I shagged your mom with a condom but the bit*ch still gave me swine flu
Re: Naija Hip Hop At Its Finest. K16 Feat Taiya Soul. Swagga On Lock by Bassline: 5:53pm On May 05, 2009
rapjunkie:

@breaker

Yes, I turned to crack after I shagged your mom with a condom but the bit*ch still gave me swine flu

funny. and i agree with you. The guy will blow up. It's only a matter of time. By the way, does anyone have any info about the girl? She is a good singer
Re: Naija Hip Hop At Its Finest. K16 Feat Taiya Soul. Swagga On Lock by audio: 6:43pm On May 05, 2009
Yeah the girl is good. Did a google search, didn't get anything. Will keep looking sha. As for breaker, he's a self-servicer. Whatever respect i had for saucekid is gone in light of the zara affair, so any comparison to K16 is disrespectful as far as I'm concerned.
Re: Naija Hip Hop At Its Finest. K16 Feat Taiya Soul. Swagga On Lock by obinodmx: 9:16am On May 06, 2009
audio:

Yeah the girl is good. Did a google search, didn't get anything. Will keep looking sha.

Will hook you up with some info on Taiya. Hang tight
Re: Naija Hip Hop At Its Finest. K16 Feat Taiya Soul. Swagga On Lock by lalaboi(m): 10:52am On May 06, 2009
I have tried not to open this thread lol. . . . .now that i have opened, mr rapjunkie don accuse me of somtin i nor nothing of. . . .lol. . . .OYO for you oh. . .

and i cant get to listen to the song cos the Zshare link aint working. . . .someone pls fix it . . . .so i can get to hear the "swagger on lock" lol
Re: Naija Hip Hop At Its Finest. K16 Feat Taiya Soul. Swagga On Lock by lalaboi(m): 10:57am On May 06, 2009
Ok. . . .link works. . . , heard the song. . . . and NO COMMENT!
Re: Naija Hip Hop At Its Finest. K16 Feat Taiya Soul. Swagga On Lock by iboboyz: 1:20pm On May 06, 2009
Which one be no comment. Speak your mind. You dey fear?
Re: Naija Hip Hop At Its Finest. K16 Feat Taiya Soul. Swagga On Lock by rapjunkie(m): 1:48pm On May 06, 2009
This must mean lalaboi is a closet fan of K16.

Dont by shy lala, nobody will judge you, its ok,  . . . .tell the world!!   grin

@audio & bassline

Slightly off topic . . .

Take it easy on saucekid

The zara issue was exaggerated. People out to damage sauce kids cred. How can she own a monkey call? She ain't that great a rapper  anyway so I don't know why people believe that her 16 was better than saucekids. So what she was taken off the track?. Wasn't Komo taken off 'jungle don mature' on Tuface's album?. Was Komos version better than Tuface's?

My point is that zara's people have overhyped this matter but please look at things objectively.

I like saucekid and I like k16. They are different types of rappers and i'm not sure you can say who is better than who. I prefer k16 because he has variety with his flow  and I like the way he mixes  pidgin, english and ibo in his rhymes. his style is quite unique.
Re: Naija Hip Hop At Its Finest. K16 Feat Taiya Soul. Swagga On Lock by iboboyz: 2:02pm On May 06, 2009
rapjunkie:

Dont by shy lala, nobody will judge you, its ok,  . . . .tell the world!!   grin

I prefer k16 because he has variety with his flow  and I like the way he mixes  pidgin, english and ibo in his rhymes. his style is quite unique.

rapJunkie, you're a funny guy. But i agree with your K16 comments. The guy is good and he is ibo. I will continue to encourage him
Re: Naija Hip Hop At Its Finest. K16 Feat Taiya Soul. Swagga On Lock by audio: 2:47pm On May 06, 2009
rapjunkie:

@audio & bassline

Slightly off topic . . .

Take it easy on saucekid

I think lalaboi will rather die than admit that.
I hardly said anything about Saucekid , so whats your point? There's no smoke without fire.
Re: Naija Hip Hop At Its Finest. K16 Feat Taiya Soul. Swagga On Lock by rapjunkie(m): 2:50pm On May 06, 2009
audio:

I hardly said anything about Saucekid , so whats your point? There's no smoke without fire.

I think i made my point in my post. Smoke without fire? What are you on about?
Re: Naija Hip Hop At Its Finest. K16 Feat Taiya Soul. Swagga On Lock by audio: 3:55pm On May 06, 2009
rapjunkie:

I think i made my point in my post. Smoke without fire? What are you on about?

I mean that although Zara's camp might be overhyping the whole thing, it does't mean that what they're saying isn't true. It's not as if Saucekid is denying it.
Re: Naija Hip Hop At Its Finest. K16 Feat Taiya Soul. Swagga On Lock by Bassline: 7:12pm On May 06, 2009
obinodmx:

Will hook you up with some info on Taiya. Hang tight

finally, i thought i was talking to myself.

Audio, Rapjunkie is right, lets concentrate on K16 not saucekid and others. I've been listening to his track called "Don't go" on Truspot. It is really very good. He needs to work on his PR. His talent is wasting
Re: Naija Hip Hop At Its Finest. K16 Feat Taiya Soul. Swagga On Lock by audio: 9:16am On May 07, 2009
Bassline:

Audio, Rapjunkie is right, lets concentrate on K16 not saucekid and others. I've been listening to his track called "Don't go" on Truspot. It is really very good. He needs to work on his PR. His talent is wasting

Yeah, Don't Go is good. Ikuku Records need to up their game. These days time waits for nobody. He'll be there now and somebody will bite his style and launch it before him.
Re: Naija Hip Hop At Its Finest. K16 Feat Taiya Soul. Swagga On Lock by rapjunkie(m): 4:09pm On May 07, 2009
@obinodmx

who did the beat?
Re: Naija Hip Hop At Its Finest. K16 Feat Taiya Soul. Swagga On Lock by Bassline: 6:31pm On May 07, 2009
audio:

Yeah, Don't Go is good. Ikuku Records need to up their game. These days time waits for nobody. He'll be there now and somebody will bite his style and launch it before him.

Very true. It's common in rap for that to happen.
Re: Naija Hip Hop At Its Finest. K16 Feat Taiya Soul. Swagga On Lock by obinodmx: 10:26am On May 08, 2009
rapjunkie:

@obinodmx

who did the beat?

K16 on the decks for The Lab Studios

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Whitney Houston Ft Akon - Like I Never Left / Get This Tonic Solfa Of Worship Songs PDF / What Are Your Top 10 Naija Hip Hop Tracks Of 2010?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.