Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,114 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:16 AM

Empress Njamah Now Light-Complexioned: Is She Bleaching? - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Empress Njamah Now Light-Complexioned: Is She Bleaching? (27722 Views)

Empress Njamah Rocks German Dreads: Hit Or Miss?(pics) / Photos Of Empress Njamah And Her Little Niece 12 Years Ago And Now / Empress Njamah Buys Roadside Delicacy – Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Empress Njamah Now Light-Complexioned: Is She Bleaching? by Cherish100(f): 1:07pm On Oct 04, 2012
She looks bloated n quite old. She is definitely toning/bleaching. She should go to Dr. Sandra or Dr. Quincy to properly wash her skin. Hopefully, she'Ll be white and get rid of those black knuckles.
Re: Empress Njamah Now Light-Complexioned: Is She Bleaching? by luc26(f): 1:08pm On Oct 04, 2012
How e take concern us naaaaaa :S
Re: Empress Njamah Now Light-Complexioned: Is She Bleaching? by bigfat: 1:09pm On Oct 04, 2012
yea yea
Re: Empress Njamah Now Light-Complexioned: Is She Bleaching? by Ayorh4you(m): 1:11pm On Oct 04, 2012
Dolly-Parton:
she's not fine

sh has neva been beautiful. So y una dey provoke.
It tks an U..gly gal lyk her 2 date sm1 lyk tim.aya
now sh don even worse
Re: Empress Njamah Now Light-Complexioned: Is She Bleaching? by Nobody: 1:12pm On Oct 04, 2012
Same woman a few yrs back

Re: Empress Njamah Now Light-Complexioned: Is She Bleaching? by SlyIg(f): 1:12pm On Oct 04, 2012
@Op, whats your business if she is bleaching. Is she using your tax money for her cream. Leave the poor girl and face the right persons who are lavishing your govt money.
Re: Empress Njamah Now Light-Complexioned: Is She Bleaching? by Nobody: 1:12pm On Oct 04, 2012
It must be the Jewish bleaching cream.
Re: Empress Njamah Now Light-Complexioned: Is She Bleaching? by Lero15(m): 1:15pm On Oct 04, 2012
Now she looks ugly & irritating..!
Re: Empress Njamah Now Light-Complexioned: Is She Bleaching? by FILEBE(m): 1:16pm On Oct 04, 2012
@poster.
Ehn! She is bleaching, so wat? Are you in anyway paying for her bleaching cream?
Babe. Lock up! Go get a life jor!
Re: Empress Njamah Now Light-Complexioned: Is She Bleaching? by Lero15(m): 1:16pm On Oct 04, 2012
SlyIg: @Op, whats your business if she is bleaching. Is she using your tax money for her cream. Leave the poor girl and face the right persons who are lavishing your govt money.
seems u r her fan...
Re: Empress Njamah Now Light-Complexioned: Is She Bleaching? by Lero15(m): 1:18pm On Oct 04, 2012
FILEBE: @poster.
Ehn! She is bleaching, so wat? Are you in anyway paying for her bleaching cream?
Babe. Lock up! Go get a life jor!
so u fit marry pason wey dey bleach
Re: Empress Njamah Now Light-Complexioned: Is She Bleaching? by emilyone(f): 1:19pm On Oct 04, 2012
why is this even on the front page? rubbish!
Re: Empress Njamah Now Light-Complexioned: Is She Bleaching? by uprigtd: 1:21pm On Oct 04, 2012
na joblessness de make una gossip waka... Tatafo dem. Mtchw *strolling out*
Re: Empress Njamah Now Light-Complexioned: Is She Bleaching? by Nobody: 1:23pm On Oct 04, 2012
Dang, her makeup is awful. Why are those two guys smoking in a club full of people? Some might be allergic to second hand smoke. Oops, I bet those buffoons never thought of that. Yeah, it's Naija where nobody gives a fuc.k about anybody.
Re: Empress Njamah Now Light-Complexioned: Is She Bleaching? by ifyann002(f): 1:23pm On Oct 04, 2012
She no wnt mk der babeis black naa
Re: Empress Njamah Now Light-Complexioned: Is She Bleaching? by FILEBE(m): 1:27pm On Oct 04, 2012
Because i no fit marry person wey dey bleach nor mean say make i dey pry into babes life to dey know who and whom no dey bleach.

D poster just dey so jobless to dey wory her big head over somone else's life.
Re: Empress Njamah Now Light-Complexioned: Is She Bleaching? by Goldieluks: 1:28pm On Oct 04, 2012
Wowor babe.
Re: Empress Njamah Now Light-Complexioned: Is She Bleaching? by asudan: 1:30pm On Oct 04, 2012
Cruz-gee:
I am really embarassed by this Empress. Shouldnt you be proud of your color? What are you trying to teach the youths with their skin color? Am sure you are headed in Michael jackson's direction. Repent before it is too late my sis
who told you that she is bleaching? Can u draw conclusion from what u see without getting real facts. It is possible that she is tonning or the effect of camera and definately not bleaching.
Re: Empress Njamah Now Light-Complexioned: Is She Bleaching? by Adanyebe(m): 1:32pm On Oct 04, 2012
SHE IS NOT BLEACHING BUT SHE IS TURA SOAPING grin

Re: Empress Njamah Now Light-Complexioned: Is She Bleaching? by Joey82(m): 1:36pm On Oct 04, 2012
Cherish100: She looks bloated n quite old. She is definitely toning/bleaching. She should go to Dr. Sandra or Dr. Quincy to properly wash her skin. Hopefully, she'Ll be white and get rid of those black knuckles.

i thought i was the only person that saw those coke and fanta knuckles..... wink
Re: Empress Njamah Now Light-Complexioned: Is She Bleaching? by Nobody: 1:38pm On Oct 04, 2012
The babe is fugly ugly! If empress and obasanjo go beauty competition,obasanjo go carry first I swear!
Re: Empress Njamah Now Light-Complexioned: Is She Bleaching? by mallorca(m): 1:40pm On Oct 04, 2012
whatever
Re: Empress Njamah Now Light-Complexioned: Is She Bleaching? by Ayorh4you(m): 1:42pm On Oct 04, 2012
berem: The babe is fugly ugly! If empress and obasanjo go beauty competition,obasanjo go carry first I swear!

lwkmd. U no sewiuz @all
Re: Empress Njamah Now Light-Complexioned: Is She Bleaching? by zeefa: 1:47pm On Oct 04, 2012
I beg! Who get monkey! D bbe no fyn reach my Amara! So wetin remain? Next post please.
Re: Empress Njamah Now Light-Complexioned: Is She Bleaching? by Gwekzy: 1:48pm On Oct 04, 2012
Na wa o.... All dis creams dey work sha...
Re: Empress Njamah Now Light-Complexioned: Is She Bleaching? by swoosh(m): 1:52pm On Oct 04, 2012
Dolly-Parton:
she's not fine

...But she get big backside--that's what matters lol
Re: Empress Njamah Now Light-Complexioned: Is She Bleaching? by DonaldGenes(m): 1:54pm On Oct 04, 2012
Iyammi!
Re: Empress Njamah Now Light-Complexioned: Is She Bleaching? by nannyo(f): 2:00pm On Oct 04, 2012
I guess market no move fo her as BLACK grin
Re: Empress Njamah Now Light-Complexioned: Is She Bleaching? by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 2:10pm On Oct 04, 2012
Re: Empress Njamah Now Light-Complexioned: Is She Bleaching? by Goldieluks: 2:11pm On Oct 04, 2012
Adanyebe: SHE IS NOT BLEACHING BUT SHE IS TURA SOAPING grin

Abeg i wan ask, na the same person when get that face still get the hand when
dey press the handset?
Re: Empress Njamah Now Light-Complexioned: Is She Bleaching? by Gabrielsylar(m): 2:19pm On Oct 04, 2012
is she also drinking the bleach.....
Re: Empress Njamah Now Light-Complexioned: Is She Bleaching? by dammytosh: 2:27pm On Oct 04, 2012
What was Timaya thinking ? I cant kiss her Pre, During and Post Bleaching state. Taaa She is way too ugly...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Astonishing Transformation Of Fast Rising Actor Melvin Oduah / Peter Okoye Performs Solo In Abuja Again (photo) / Funke Akindele-bello Flashes Her Wedding Ring In New IG Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.