Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:47 AM

Empress Njamah Now Light-Complexioned: Is She Bleaching? - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Empress Njamah Now Light-Complexioned: Is She Bleaching? (27717 Views)

Empress Njamah Rocks German Dreads: Hit Or Miss?(pics) / Photos Of Empress Njamah And Her Little Niece 12 Years Ago And Now / Empress Njamah Buys Roadside Delicacy – Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Empress Njamah Now Light-Complexioned: Is She Bleaching? by Bolarge1(m): 2:38pm On Oct 04, 2012
HAAAAAAAAAAAAA! IM HIGHLY DISSAPPOINTED.

Re: Empress Njamah Now Light-Complexioned: Is She Bleaching? by bigmaut: 2:39pm On Oct 04, 2012
Pls Empress dnt 4get to apply enuff bleaching cream 2 yur Rump oo! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Empress Njamah Now Light-Complexioned: Is She Bleaching? by shadrach77: 2:59pm On Oct 04, 2012
i feel so dissapointed with this lady. She was never the pretty type but what endeared her to people was her talent and her innocence which she willingly threw away through her ignorance and her desire to "belong" to the 'high class'. She started off by petty stealing aka shoplifting. Now seeing her bleached and bloated like this is just irritating angry angry angry
Re: Empress Njamah Now Light-Complexioned: Is She Bleaching? by Cherish100(f): 3:25pm On Oct 04, 2012
Lol @ pictures of before, during, after and bleaching with too much make up. She was okay dark-skinned but wanted to turn white by all means. I advise anyone who wants to tone/bleach to visit at least two dermatologists to know your skin type and the best way to go about toning/bleaching. The whitening creams and soaps used by others may not be suitable with your skin. Anyways, most girls are toning/bleaching/whitening/lightening (plus other names they tag it) their skins nowadays, not just actresses. They claim light-skinned girls are preferred by men and before you know it... some parts of their skin is dark, light, red, gree, blue and big veins start to pop out everywhere lipsrsealed
Re: Empress Njamah Now Light-Complexioned: Is She Bleaching? by UyiIredia(m): 3:34pm On Oct 04, 2012
Is that really Empress Njamah ? I never would have known.
Re: Empress Njamah Now Light-Complexioned: Is She Bleaching? by Nobody: 3:45pm On Oct 04, 2012
SEE AS MEN DEY GOSSIP...useless Nigerian men

1 Like

Re: Empress Njamah Now Light-Complexioned: Is She Bleaching? by SmoothCrim: 4:04pm On Oct 04, 2012
Typical Nigerian.

ONLY Ghanaian RULE can SAVE West Africa!!! cheesy
Re: Empress Njamah Now Light-Complexioned: Is She Bleaching? by chasy16(f): 4:06pm On Oct 04, 2012
berem: The babe is fugly ugly! If empress and obasanjo go beauty competition,obasanjo go carry first I swear!

And u think u r more beautiful than her? grin grin grin
Re: Empress Njamah Now Light-Complexioned: Is She Bleaching? by Nobody: 4:34pm On Oct 04, 2012
she pure acid for body ni??
Re: Empress Njamah Now Light-Complexioned: Is She Bleaching? by NoQualms1(f): 4:40pm On Oct 04, 2012
Goldieluks:

Abeg i wan ask, na the same person when get that face still get the hand when
dey press the handset?

I had to scroll up to view the pic again, I could not stop laughing since I did. Lmao
Re: Empress Njamah Now Light-Complexioned: Is She Bleaching? by dayokanu(m): 5:28pm On Oct 04, 2012
Did the Tura soap finish before she got to bleaching her knuckles
Re: Empress Njamah Now Light-Complexioned: Is She Bleaching? by Nobody: 6:36pm On Oct 04, 2012
UHM!!!!!
[size=18pt]
Look @ her knuckles. Nuff said.[/size]
Unfortunately some black women bleach. But what is most unfortunate is they only focus on the face grin

Their knees, elbows, knuckles and toes always end up telling the real story! grin grin
The complexion always look like bad blend of coffee and powdered cream with blotches everywhere. I call them the "tie dye" people. They don't belong anywhere but in the circus! grin grin

bleachers na wa 4 una!!
Re: Empress Njamah Now Light-Complexioned: Is She Bleaching? by Nobody: 6:42pm On Oct 04, 2012
ehie: SEE AS MEN DEY GOSSIP...useless Nigerian men

LMAO OMG!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Empress Njamah Now Light-Complexioned: Is She Bleaching? by zarkknight(m): 7:16pm On Oct 04, 2012
Empress wants to impress.
Re: Empress Njamah Now Light-Complexioned: Is She Bleaching? by Nobody: 7:27pm On Oct 04, 2012
*Kails*:
UHM!!!!!
[size=18pt]
Look @ her knuckles. Nuff said.[/size]
Unfortunately some black women bleach. But what is most unfortunate is they only focus on the face grin

Their knees, elbows, knuckles and toes always end up telling the real story! grin grin
The complexion always look like bad blend of coffee and powdered cream with blotches everywhere. I call them the "tie dye" people. They don't belong anywhere but in the circus! grin grin

bleachers na wa 4 una!!
ur mate na zukerbeng,small indian boys wey dey develop d next the big software,u sit down with ur hundred naira data bundle,dey use second hand bbb,with ur half education dey analyse wetin wey no concern u,she say make u buy her cream?better make good use of ur life,amebo life should not b for a young man

1 Like

Re: Empress Njamah Now Light-Complexioned: Is She Bleaching? by vislabraye(m): 8:51pm On Oct 04, 2012
ehie: SEE AS MEN DEY GOSSIP...useless Nigerian men

What is gossiping dia. Take time. What shld expect in a forum?
Re: Empress Njamah Now Light-Complexioned: Is She Bleaching? by Wendy80(f): 8:56pm On Oct 04, 2012
Dolly-Parton:
she's not fine

But @least prettier with her dark skin
Re: Empress Njamah Now Light-Complexioned: Is She Bleaching? by Abrantie: 9:31pm On Oct 04, 2012
Naija women are addicted to bleaching. Inferiority complex much? Give me a black chocolate babe any time and Abrantie is happy and hard.

1 Like

Re: Empress Njamah Now Light-Complexioned: Is She Bleaching? by Dahbutter(m): 9:32pm On Oct 04, 2012
Chei! Worwor girl come carry her own money go buy body odour join? Na wah o
Re: Empress Njamah Now Light-Complexioned: Is She Bleaching? by akpunku1: 10:18pm On Oct 04, 2012
Adanyebe: SHE IS NOT BLEACHING BUT SHE IS TURA SOAPING grin

idio.t raise to power infinity
Re: Empress Njamah Now Light-Complexioned: Is She Bleaching? by sapien(m): 11:40pm On Oct 04, 2012
Chai!See Empress careless mouth.This babe go sabi suck D1ck wella o.
Re: Empress Njamah Now Light-Complexioned: Is She Bleaching? by Nobody: 4:17am On Oct 05, 2012
fitzmayowa: Just wondering how does this affect the price of garri in the market
Abeg, the price of garri is already stale gist. Try another one.
Re: Empress Njamah Now Light-Complexioned: Is She Bleaching? by shilling(f): 6:03am On Oct 05, 2012
She looks awful!!
Re: Empress Njamah Now Light-Complexioned: Is She Bleaching? by doublecross(m): 11:10am On Oct 05, 2012
why didnt the camera lighten up timayas skin too?
akpu nku: ok nah - did it it occur to the poster that camera flash light can lighten up some1's skin colour? What d poo is dis for gudness sake... E concern u?

GEJ pls form a committee to pray for Nairaland frontpage
Re: Empress Njamah Now Light-Complexioned: Is She Bleaching? by ifeomabernard(f): 11:11am On Oct 05, 2012
angryYuk!  empress njamanze dat ı know ıs gone
Re: Empress Njamah Now Light-Complexioned: Is She Bleaching? by Nobody: 1:24pm On Oct 05, 2012
Maybe it's a mild case of vitiligo abi kini won kpe. The skin disorder that affected Michael Jackson's complexion.
Re: Empress Njamah Now Light-Complexioned: Is She Bleaching? by Nimakor: 6:58pm On Oct 05, 2012
She looks like LOLA from SharkTale.mmm.

1 Like

Re: Empress Njamah Now Light-Complexioned: Is She Bleaching? by overdrive(m): 7:56pm On Oct 05, 2012
Mj is waiting for her on d other side as she no wan use ear hear.
Re: Empress Njamah Now Light-Complexioned: Is She Bleaching? by HopeGabriel(f): 11:36pm On Oct 05, 2012
Na bleaching ooo...n besides,age is really telling on her...
Re: Empress Njamah Now Light-Complexioned: Is She Bleaching? by mikron(m): 1:17pm On Oct 06, 2012
timaya still dey bone dis babe? I thought they broke up?
Re: Empress Njamah Now Light-Complexioned: Is She Bleaching? by YuckMouf: 4:39pm On Oct 06, 2012
Kerry Washington was on Bill Mahr last night, Stoopid black biitch bleached her fuking skin.

Self Hating Dumb Black Biitches all wanna be White.

This Nasty Self Hating Black Biitch probably blames being ugly on her darkskin, when the truth is her face was just ugly to begin with.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Okoye Performs Solo In Abuja Again (photo) / Astonishing Transformation Of Fast Rising Actor Melvin Oduah / Dabota Lawson And Her Daughter Wow In Matching Outfits (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.