Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,513 members, 7,812,599 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:55 PM

Larride Is Back And Better ((projan)) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Larride Is Back And Better ((projan)) (865 Views)

NPJC Or Projan....am Really Confused / Crack Ur Ribs Wit Mormoni's Collection #PROJAN / Projan Extra Ordinary Congress!!!!!----join Projan Now!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Larride Is Back And Better ((projan)) by larride(m): 11:51pm On Oct 03, 2012
A guy after seriously smooching a girl in his room and wanted to go down on her, quickly remembered that there was no condom in the room, he then ran out to the aboki shop to get one,on his way back he was struck down by a running car with a condom in his hand he appeared in heaven, an angel called him; hey young man come here, he said to the angel; i beg forget that thing, no need i no where i dey go already just show me where hell fire dey make i just go there with my condom 4 hand.

The Angel had a miscarriage grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Larride Is Back And Better ((projan)) by Valiantvaliant(m): 10:43am On Oct 04, 2012
ROTFLMAO! Nice 1!
Re: Larride Is Back And Better ((projan)) by Xymc1(m): 4:08pm On Oct 04, 2012
gringringringringringringrin
Re: Larride Is Back And Better ((projan)) by Nobody: 4:41pm On Oct 04, 2012
larride: A guy after seriously smooching a girl in his room and wanted to go down on her, quickly remembered that there was no condom in the room, he then ran out to the aboki shop to get one,on his way back he was struck down by a running car with a condom in his hand he appeared in heaven, an angel called him; hey young man come here, he said to the angel; i beg forget that thing, no need i no where i dey go already just show me where hell fire dey make i just go there with my condom 4 hand.

The Angel had a miscarriage grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Must it end with miscarriage?

Mtchewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Larride Is Back And Better ((projan)) by larride(m): 6:22pm On Oct 04, 2012
MOGUL.O:

Must it end with miscarriage?

Mtchewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wetin concern you oga ade
Re: Larride Is Back And Better ((projan)) by oderemo(m): 6:32pm On Oct 04, 2012
if it sound like bingbagbo, most definately its bin crapgbo.
next.
Re: Larride Is Back And Better ((projan)) by BINGBAGBO1(m): 6:42pm On Oct 04, 2012
ode remo: if it sound like bingbagbo, most definately its bin crapgbo.
next.

ode respect yourself

any great joke from the prime minister, up projan!!
Re: Larride Is Back And Better ((projan)) by larride(m): 10:48pm On Oct 04, 2012
BINGBAGBO1:

ode respect yourself

any great joke from the prime minister, up projan!!

Up Projan
Re: Larride Is Back And Better ((projan)) by slimchi2k2(m): 4:33pm On Oct 05, 2012
nice one
Re: Larride Is Back And Better ((projan)) by bunmioguns(m): 4:51pm On Oct 05, 2012
One of d best Joke ever...welldone Larride...UP PROJAN
Re: Larride Is Back And Better ((projan)) by larride(m): 9:17pm On Oct 05, 2012
bunmioguns: One of d best Joke ever...welldone Larride...UP PROJAN

I'm humbly my President.

PROJAN RULES

(1) (Reply)

Funny Gramatical Toaster / Can U Imagine This??? / Girls And Facebook Very Funny

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.