Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,271 members, 7,829,589 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

Funny Gramatical Toaster - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Funny Gramatical Toaster (868 Views)

Gramatical Error That Can Spoil Your Ear Drum / Toaster And The Toasted! Or Wooer And The Wooee. / Naughty Toaster (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Funny Gramatical Toaster by Ganys: 12:42pm On Nov 19, 2012
MC FUNNY PIKIN: Hi babe, Can we have a natteristic tete-a-tee here please?
LADY: (Looked at me from head to toe) Mtcheeew
MC FUNNY PIKIN: Aww.. You look too nippy to hiss on me, Pls, what instigate this phlegmatic & unflappable character of yours if i may ask
LADY: (Hiss again) Mtchweeew
MC FUNNY PIKIN: Well, I'm Neither trying to capitulate your heart nor trying to copulate you. But Are you such an Erratically Capricious Fellow?
LADYsadSpeaks in Anger) Muaaga wayaaaju Graaaah!!!!
At this point, i ran for my dear life. Some road side mechanics were laughing at me. I asked if they knew the lady, they said "she was Born Dumb and Deaf". What!!!! So, I've been blowing Grammar to a dump and deaf...Chei...
SOURCE>>>>>
www.Facebook.com/FunnyPikin

(1) (Reply)

The World Has Ended Oooo / Package Your Self, NEW JOB TITLES. / LOOL! True Or Not???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.