Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,854 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

Have U Been Receiving A Call Frm Code +37********** - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Have U Been Receiving A Call Frm Code +37********** (5474 Views)

List Of Phones Receiving Android Marshmallow Update This December / Did U Receive Call Frm 424 On Ur Mtn Number / Webgate Advanced Device Locks Pro V2.00 37 S60v3 Unsigned Cracked-illusion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have U Been Receiving A Call Frm Code +37********** by 2fyn: 7:35am On Oct 04, 2012
I saw a missed call on my phone wen i woke up this morning and the callers number is +37090903916,i never bothered to call back coz i want to know the country code first. i then searched all the codes of different country most especially europe where the number suppose to fall into bt i couldnt find any. i then decided to consult google and discovered that they were scammers who hv been operating for so long with this tactics. pls lets be careful.
http://www.saturdaywriter..com/2011/06/call-from-number-starting-with-37.html
http://whocallsme.com/Phone-Calls.aspx/372/m
Re: Have U Been Receiving A Call Frm Code +37********** by ReLaTE(m): 8:51am On Oct 04, 2012
Tnks for d information.
Re: Have U Been Receiving A Call Frm Code +37********** by Emmyk(m): 9:29am On Oct 04, 2012
I also saw the missed call on my phone when I woke up dis morning.
Re: Have U Been Receiving A Call Frm Code +37********** by Emmyk(m): 9:30am On Oct 04, 2012
Lol . U try with ur investigation. I didnt bother doing anything other than view the no. And was indifferent.
Re: Have U Been Receiving A Call Frm Code +37********** by kolokolobi(m): 3:49pm On Oct 05, 2012
they usually call at night and will hope you try calling them back.....when you call back you realise that your airteime is being burnt even while it is ringing.....so your network gets to pay them landing fees for the call you tried to make....it may seem like a few odd seconds but when you realise the multiplier effect with so many numbers inocently trying to return a call and landing fees they get you will realise its a serious scam business...

(1) (Reply)

Opsson IVO 6677(L1) Smartphone Discussion Thread / This Guy Stole My Phone And He Is Using It..how Do I Track Him Down? / Load Mtn 100 To 1000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.