Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,751 members, 7,809,880 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:31 PM

Avoid Jobvacancies.com They Are Fraudulent - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Avoid Jobvacancies.com They Are Fraudulent (785 Views)

Fraudulent Activities In Osun SUBEB Recruitment / BRT Lamata Vacancies Are Fraudulent! / Beware Of Spandteenconsulting!they Are Fraudulent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Avoid Jobvacancies.com They Are Fraudulent by madejibo: 9:43pm On Jan 17, 2008
i paid with my atm card my money was deducted and when i put my transaction id into the website it told me invalid transaction id and when i tried again it now told me someone else had used the transaction id.what a way to fraud despirate nigerians lookin for jobs. now i am scared cos they have my pin and card number they can do anything with it. please avoid them.they are crooks.
Re: Avoid Jobvacancies.com They Are Fraudulent by madejibo: 9:54pm On Jan 17, 2008
if any one @ jobvacanies.com reads i ll want u to reach me on madejibo@yahoo.com, i hate been cheated i swear it is just 500bucks but damn i am really pissed.
Re: Avoid Jobvacancies.com They Are Fraudulent by asaajuomo1(m): 10:50am On Jan 21, 2008
You can go to any ATM Machine to change your PIN for security purpose.
Re: Avoid Jobvacancies.com They Are Fraudulent by dipo2much(m): 1:40pm On Jan 23, 2008
asaaju omo:

You can go to any ATM Machine to change your PIN for security purpose.

YOU BETTER DO THAT BEFORE SOMEONE CHANGES IT FOR YOU grin

(1) (Reply)

New:apply For These Vacancies Now,now / Hey Stanbic Ibtc Bank / Audit Assistants Wanted! (for A Private Firm)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.