Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,560 members, 7,823,481 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:42 AM

Pictures From Lokoja-abuja Road - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures From Lokoja-abuja Road (20314 Views)

Breaking News- Kogi Election Tribunal Relocated From Lokoja To Abuja!!! / Buhari’s Understanding Of Nigeria Is From Lokoja To Sokoto - IYC / FRSC Closes Lokoja-abuja Highway For Road Users Safety (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From Lokoja-abuja Road by malele(m): 7:16pm On Oct 04, 2012
killuminati: you get luck say I no come here wit my pistol
I for shoot you, you go see urself for general hospitu.

For ur life make u no quote me again, u here? #warning!!!
You are a hopless fool.
My 8 yrs old niece reasons more than u do.
Re: Pictures From Lokoja-abuja Road by Elueme: 9:52pm On Oct 04, 2012

grin grin grin this guy is just a classical slowpoke.. Chei! What has nairaland turned to? Where all and sundry including toddlers drooling in saliva come to type rubbish with IQ less than 5. Smh
Re: Pictures From Lokoja-abuja Road by jmaine: 10:02pm On Oct 04, 2012

Nairaland toddler on parade embarassed
Re: Pictures From Lokoja-abuja Road by Blyss: 10:09pm On Oct 04, 2012
Lokoja-Abuja Rd AKA River Road.
Re: Pictures From Lokoja-abuja Road by Dpeacemaker101: 11:55am On Oct 05, 2012
Does this even look anything close to a federal road or what, people can be so miserable in their post.na road to your village be this.
Re: Pictures From Lokoja-abuja Road by Fancier(f): 1:15pm On Oct 05, 2012
Fake what this is not a joke at all. I also spent 4 hours 30 minutes, for a distance that is barely 5 minutes walk, though an alternative route was constructed for travelers. This is really a sad situation cry cry cry
Re: Pictures From Lokoja-abuja Road by sniperwolf(m): 3:28pm On Oct 05, 2012
Was the bridge broken or what?
Re: Pictures From Lokoja-abuja Road by Witi(m): 3:38pm On Oct 05, 2012
LarryTreash: Who are u fooling? Urself abi ur villagers, this is jst a river by d road side, hav a good look on d last pix, u wil see a tanker & other cars. The raod is up. FOOL, go & check ur dictionary 2 knw ddifference btw FLOOD & RIVER.
You are an imature you need to grow up uf you dont belive me that us your biz but why call me a fool. You are very stupid and daft.
Re: Pictures From Lokoja-abuja Road by ubandire(m): 6:27pm On Oct 05, 2012
killuminati: Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha LMAO!

GEJ is working, fresh air 2015 let's go there!!!!!!!!!!!

Flooding is a natural disaster that's not alien to the world,the last time I checked an official record had flooding as far back as 1910,The Dayton flood of 1913 killed over 300 people and rendered thousands homeless.Just last year there were flooding all over the world,in which so much lives and properties have been lost.It is not about fresh air this is simply natural occurrence.

Credit should be given to his govt for the disaster response so far,the timely prediction of an impending flood and the evacuation process has been very organised thereby ensuring that less lives have been lost.This a very laudable development.

It pains me when people celebrate misfortune,for Christ sake this is a natural disaster,instead of being an issue that calls for national mourning and prayers together as a nation so we can pull through the difficult times,some of us are here politicising it just to get cheap relevance.
Re: Pictures From Lokoja-abuja Road by Zutchy: 6:48pm On Oct 05, 2012
ubandire:

Flooding is a natural disaster that's not alien to the world,the last time I checked an official record had flooding as far back as 1910,The Dayton flood of 1913 killed over 300 people and rendered thousands homeless.Just last year there were flooding all over the world,in which so much lives and properties have been lost.It is not about fresh air this is simply natural occurrence.

Credit should be given to his govt for the disaster response so far,the timely prediction of an impending flood and the evacuation process has been very organised thereby ensuring that less lives have been lost.This a very laudable development.

It pains me when people celebrate misfortune,for Christ sake this is a natural disaster,instead of being an issue that calls for national mourning and prayers together as a nation so we can pull through the difficult times,some of us are here politicising it just to get cheap relevance.
True talk,they are totally politicizing what is a natural disaster,the fact that there was timely response as well as swift evacuation of affected victims is a kudos to the FG and the different states that took swift actions.
Re: Pictures From Lokoja-abuja Road by Revolva(m): 9:16pm On Oct 05, 2012
dis road need some reconstruction oo what are the federal government doing oooo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Police Arrest Fleeing Boko Haram Member In Ogun / #lagoshawkerspolicy Trending On Twitter (tweets Screenshots) / Buhari Is A Man On Assignments - Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.