Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,738 members, 7,831,346 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

Can Nairaland Bring About A Unified Nigeria In The Future? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can Nairaland Bring About A Unified Nigeria In The Future? (801 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Will Bring About Dan Fodio's Prediction. / See How Ahmadu Bello Greeted Queen Elizabeth On Her Visit 2 Nigeria In 1956(pic / Northern Elders To Jonathan: Get Ready For A Unified North In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Nairaland Bring About A Unified Nigeria In The Future? by Dosman(m): 8:29am On Jan 18, 2008
Guyz this thougth just came to me that the very long lasting problems of Nigeria can be sovled by Nairalanders,as I am very aware that people from all the tribes in Nigeria use this forum to help themselves in one way or the other.
So should we be hopeful that as we move into power in the nearest furture we'll apply what we practise here?
What do we think about this?
Re: Can Nairaland Bring About A Unified Nigeria In The Future? by Seun(m): 8:31am On Jan 18, 2008
We are flattered, though the concept of a "unified Nigeria" is very ambiguous and unachievable. wink
Re: Can Nairaland Bring About A Unified Nigeria In The Future? by opokonwa(m): 10:35am On Jan 18, 2008
For where?

With all the fights & arguments erupting sporadically in Nairaland

@poster

Where did you see the 'unity'? undecided
Re: Can Nairaland Bring About A Unified Nigeria In The Future? by tosinadeda: 10:39am On Jan 18, 2008
i bilieve it can , but its a very tough task
Re: Can Nairaland Bring About A Unified Nigeria In The Future? by mazaje(m): 10:47am On Jan 18, 2008
Over half of nairalanders are not living in nigeria and so many don't even intend going back to nigeria so you suggestion is wrong i guess.
Re: Can Nairaland Bring About A Unified Nigeria In The Future? by otokx(m): 3:38pm On Jan 18, 2008
Was not aware Nigeria was divided.
Re: Can Nairaland Bring About A Unified Nigeria In The Future? by AntiNigerian: 5:23pm On Nov 28, 2023
Dear OP, this is the year 2023! More division than unity has occurred on nairaland undecided
Re: Can Nairaland Bring About A Unified Nigeria In The Future? by WorldRichest: 5:25pm On Nov 28, 2023
Dosman:
Guyz this thougth just came to me that the very long lasting problems of Nigeria can be sovled by Nairalanders,as I am very aware that people from all the tribes in Nigeria use this forum to help themselves in one way or the other.
So should we be hopeful that as we move into power in the nearest furture we'll apply what we practise here?
What do we think about this?

Wake up from your dream before I sound you. Omoluabis will never be in agreement with flat headed drug traffickers who were manufactured in baby factories scattered all over their curse region

(1) (Reply)

Double Trouble For Deadi Body / Curious Lessons On How To Be A Nigerian / The VP,a Weakling?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.