Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,718 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

Which Song Are You Addicted To Right Now? - Music/Radio (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Which Song Are You Addicted To Right Now? (89579 Views)

What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? / What Are You Listening To Right Now? / What Are You Listening To Right Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (83) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Song Are You Addicted To Right Now? by edygirl(f): 3:38am On Jul 11, 2006
Me? I will go look.
Re: Which Song Are You Addicted To Right Now? by diddy4(m): 3:41am On Jul 11, 2006
tongue tongue
Re: Which Song Are You Addicted To Right Now? by shadex1(m): 10:41am On Jul 11, 2006
smiley
Re: Which Song Are You Addicted To Right Now? by 2fine4u(f): 7:48pm On Jul 11, 2006
ohhhh so what? am gone for like 5secs? nd yall b1tches r all over my man angry shocked. haa it's on angry deejah am gon wait for u outsidebring yo fightin shoes cuz it gon be girl fight in this muthafcuker angry. i thot we were friends, even if he offered himself to u, u cud hav refused u knohis butt is so tight, huh tongue lol yeah i was wit him last nite nd i went to high heavens wit him grin am gon show yall who run this, imm@ Bleep yo men nd mess up their heads real badd that they wont rembr they day both of yall met angry nd u $hadex, to think i gave u my fragile heart and u just gon break it like that u gon leave tha goodies that u get errday nd errtime u want nd hav a one nite stand that wont even be as good as it's always is btw us bwoy, thot i told u no one gon Bleep u gud like me tongue so what u want? a one minute lady or a 24/7 freak in yo bed that can turn u up inside out and still make a meal for u? angry angry angry
Re: Which Song Are You Addicted To Right Now? by edygirl(f): 7:53pm On Jul 11, 2006
My friend go and sit down. everybody is playing and you came to fight. Don't it sound like a game to you? Or you want to show you are hulk.
Re: Which Song Are You Addicted To Right Now? by Kadeejah(f): 7:54pm On Jul 11, 2006
damn girl, it wuz jus a lil fun. haha! im sorry sad he offerred i could resist tongue dun wrry imm@ bak offa him now. he'z all urz baby grin  wink
Re: Which Song Are You Addicted To Right Now? by 2cantango(f): 8:01pm On Jul 11, 2006
@Topic:

Mama ~ Il Divo
Re: Which Song Are You Addicted To Right Now? by 2fine4u(f): 8:03pm On Jul 11, 2006
@ edygirl
i don't play when it comes to my baby grin i've been playa for so long nd it's time fo me to stop my game. nd now that i hav someone that makes me wann@ erase tha ones i've been wit in my mind, u think am gon just chill nd let any girl play wit him? uh uh i dont fink so grin

@deejah
i feel u girl, i cant believe he made that offer. boys will be boys. neways how was it wit him i want every detail nd i will tell u mine too grin
Re: Which Song Are You Addicted To Right Now? by vokalguy(m): 8:04pm On Jul 11, 2006
Bumpin My Music, Ray Cash Feat Scarface
Re: Which Song Are You Addicted To Right Now? by Kadeejah(f): 8:11pm On Jul 11, 2006
@2fine
gudd we koo now cool buh u kno wut girl i dont f*ck n tell tongue srry hun grin wink
Re: Which Song Are You Addicted To Right Now? by 2fine4u(f): 8:16pm On Jul 11, 2006
oh guess what deejah, imm@ Bleep yo man and call u up nd tell u while am doin it cool well go ahead but best believe that i did something to him that will prevent him from satisfyin other women. so u might Bleep him but he aint gon satisfy u so basically it aint gon be gud wink
Re: Which Song Are You Addicted To Right Now? by hoodboi(m): 8:23pm On Jul 11, 2006
sup 2fine, u got to go claim ur position we all spitin our verses

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=16958.msg485683#msg485683
Re: Which Song Are You Addicted To Right Now? by edygirl(f): 8:24pm On Jul 11, 2006
Th topic says " which song are you addicted to right now?"
Re: Which Song Are You Addicted To Right Now? by hoodboi(m): 8:29pm On Jul 11, 2006
2fine,

u meant to go drop a verse, ya'll get mine in a min,
Re: Which Song Are You Addicted To Right Now? by shadex1(m): 8:48pm On Jul 11, 2006
@2fine4u
no gurl u waznt around n i needed someone to flirt wiv, smiley
Re: Which Song Are You Addicted To Right Now? by 2fine4u(f): 9:28pm On Jul 11, 2006
well am glad it's only flirtin cos aint nuffin wrong wit that cool i flirt too nd every guy just wann@ hav a piece of me but guess what i told em to back off cos 2fine don't play like that no more grin
Re: Which Song Are You Addicted To Right Now? by eveseh(f): 9:31pm On Jul 11, 2006
2fine,who´s ya man again ooooooooooo shocked undecided
Re: Which Song Are You Addicted To Right Now? by 2fine4u(f): 9:35pm On Jul 11, 2006
@ eve
girl, u haven't heard $hadex is my new flame now ooo and am so into him like wow grin he's my one nd only fave hubby on herre nd i aint gon let no girl take him from me grin
Re: Which Song Are You Addicted To Right Now? by ateke2(m): 9:17pm On Jul 13, 2006
ego by djinee
Re: Which Song Are You Addicted To Right Now? by eveseh(f): 9:20pm On Jul 13, 2006
2fine4u:

@ eve
girl, u haven't heard $hadex is my new flame now ooo and am so into him like wow grin he's my one nd only fave hubby on herre nd i aint gon let no girl take him from me grin

am happy for u oo
happy that u are happy,
wish i was u,but too bad i aint u, grin

am so happy 4 ya enjoy sha,

@topic,kelis bossy
Re: Which Song Are You Addicted To Right Now? by Kadeejah(f): 10:39pm On Jul 13, 2006
get up - ciara ft. chamillionaire
go 'head - ali & gipp
tongolo - dbanj
Re: Which Song Are You Addicted To Right Now? by shadex1(m): 11:10pm On Jul 13, 2006
dreams -Boyz II Men
Baby where you at - Joe ft papoose
Sexy love - Neyo,
been listening to dis tunes for months, smiley
enjoy!!!!
Re: Which Song Are You Addicted To Right Now? by 2fine4u(f): 3:33am On Jul 14, 2006
am kind@ addicted to soul musics now----been listenin to marvin gaye, al green, ben king etc.
Re: Which Song Are You Addicted To Right Now? by shadex1(m): 5:16pm On Jul 14, 2006
yea me too 2fine, smiley
Re: Which Song Are You Addicted To Right Now? by 2fine4u(f): 6:05pm On Jul 14, 2006
u c $hadex thats why we meant to be 2gether cuzz we addicted to same stuff wink
Re: Which Song Are You Addicted To Right Now? by shawna(f): 6:06pm On Jul 14, 2006
lie about us - avant ft nicole
Re: Which Song Are You Addicted To Right Now? by retro(f): 6:17pm On Jul 14, 2006
1 Put your records on by Corinne Bailey Rae. She rocks!
2 Over my head by The Fray
Re: Which Song Are You Addicted To Right Now? by shawna(f): 6:46pm On Jul 14, 2006
sexy love - ne-yo
Re: Which Song Are You Addicted To Right Now? by shadex1(m): 8:52pm On Jul 14, 2006
2fine4u:

u c $hadex thats why we meant to be 2gether cuzz we addicted to same stuff wink

yea girl smiley
Re: Which Song Are You Addicted To Right Now? by shadex1(m): 8:54pm On Jul 14, 2006
pcd ft avant - stickwitu (remix) the tune is tite.
Re: Which Song Are You Addicted To Right Now? by eveseh(f): 1:37am On Jul 15, 2006
gosh 2fine,shine ur eyes girl,LOL

@topic,alexander behind da sun/take me tonite
Re: Which Song Are You Addicted To Right Now? by 2fine4u(f): 5:45am On Jul 15, 2006
uhm eve girl, why i gott@ shine my eyes undecided is any girl after my man

right now am addicted to avant's director album wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (83) (Reply)

Lil Ameer Hassan Is Dead, To Be Buried Today / 80's Music Playlist / DOWNLOAD MP3: Flavour Ft. Semah G. Weifur - Most High

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.