Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,812 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

Which Song Are You Addicted To Right Now? - Music/Radio (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Which Song Are You Addicted To Right Now? (89583 Views)

What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? / What Are You Listening To Right Now? / What Are You Listening To Right Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (83) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Song Are You Addicted To Right Now? by Kadeejah(f): 11:16pm On Jul 10, 2006
go 'head - ali & gipp
can never get enough of that song wink cool
Re: Which Song Are You Addicted To Right Now? by shadex1(m): 11:21pm On Jul 10, 2006
Juelz Santana - Clock work
Move that behind like clockwork
Keep it coming on time like clockwork

cassie - Me & U (Remix) ft Ray J
they hurd I was good, they wunna c if it's true
They know you're the one I want to give it to smiley smiley
Re: Which Song Are You Addicted To Right Now? by jgirl3: 11:53pm On Jul 10, 2006
i love that song so much (me and u) - really cool
Re: Which Song Are You Addicted To Right Now? by MerC2(f): 12:00am On Jul 11, 2006
$hadex! that's wassup!
Move dat behind like Clockwork!! smiley

(look at ma signature)
Re: Which Song Are You Addicted To Right Now? by shadex1(m): 12:04am On Jul 11, 2006
just knew recently that cassie was the gurl in mario's song,here i go again
Re: Which Song Are You Addicted To Right Now? by georgee(m): 12:05am On Jul 11, 2006
Vivid immagination by k1 D ultimate
Re: Which Song Are You Addicted To Right Now? by georgee(m): 12:06am On Jul 11, 2006
Vivid immagination by k1 D ultimate
Re: Which Song Are You Addicted To Right Now? by jgirl3: 12:07am On Jul 11, 2006
for real? - interesting
Re: Which Song Are You Addicted To Right Now? by shadex1(m): 12:12am On Jul 11, 2006
oh yea move that behing like clock work

you sure u can really move ur behind like clockwork?

Yea j-girl go watch the vid again n look at d gurl
Re: Which Song Are You Addicted To Right Now? by bluenubian(f): 12:17am On Jul 11, 2006
young leek - jiggle it
Re: Which Song Are You Addicted To Right Now? by shadex1(m): 12:22am On Jul 11, 2006
oh yea tite song there blue
Re: Which Song Are You Addicted To Right Now? by bluenubian(f): 12:23am On Jul 11, 2006
thanks babyboi, how u been

paris hilton "stars are blind"
Re: Which Song Are You Addicted To Right Now? by shadex1(m): 12:27am On Jul 11, 2006
u welcome babygurl.
stars are blind? lipsrsealed
k the song is aight but the girl isnt. plus she copied some old song like that
Re: Which Song Are You Addicted To Right Now? by bluenubian(f): 12:29am On Jul 11, 2006
yeah its got a tropical beat to it, have a thread about it, i cant help liking the song, the video sucks and i still dont really like her
Re: Which Song Are You Addicted To Right Now? by Kadeejah(f): 12:29am On Jul 11, 2006
i got ur man - lady saw
Re: Which Song Are You Addicted To Right Now? by ImBossy(f): 12:31am On Jul 11, 2006
Dbanjs new one -"WHY ME" and "RUN DOWN"

Cassies-"ME N U"

Latoyas remix of "Torn" with Rick Ross and sum dude.

Field mob and ciaras "So what"
Re: Which Song Are You Addicted To Right Now? by diddy4(m): 12:33am On Jul 11, 2006
*Im_Bossy*:

Dbanjs new one -"WHY ME" and "RUN DOWN"

baby see how only you is enjoying this music. im hear dying to hear it. cry
Re: Which Song Are You Addicted To Right Now? by Kadeejah(f): 12:35am On Jul 11, 2006
*Im_Bossy*:

Latoyas remix of "Torn" with Rick Ross and sum dude.

mike jones cool
Re: Which Song Are You Addicted To Right Now? by ImBossy(f): 12:38am On Jul 11, 2006
Diddy ma luv i swr down i wish i could send it, i soo want eryone to hear it and u know this so stop makin it seem like i dont wana, :-(

Kad-Thankz babes, LOl, I knew that, kinda.
Re: Which Song Are You Addicted To Right Now? by diddy4(m): 12:39am On Jul 11, 2006
@im bossy

dont worry hun, i understand u baby. i know u gon send it when u get the time applepie. im aiight sweety. thanks boo
Re: Which Song Are You Addicted To Right Now? by Kadeejah(f): 12:40am On Jul 11, 2006
@im bossy
lol, u're welcome smiley
Re: Which Song Are You Addicted To Right Now? by shadex1(m): 12:41am On Jul 11, 2006
deepside ft Rkelly - lets make love sick tune there
Re: Which Song Are You Addicted To Right Now? by ImBossy(f): 12:44am On Jul 11, 2006
OBJz-searchin, FOr a nija Song this song is jus toooo beautiful, honestly.
Re: Which Song Are You Addicted To Right Now? by Kadeejah(f): 12:45am On Jul 11, 2006
everyday im f*cking him - remy ma
Re: Which Song Are You Addicted To Right Now? by shadex1(m): 12:48am On Jul 11, 2006
kadeejah the title of that song sounds funny i love that conceited biatch, why do some gurls have the mentality that they actually the one fucking him when its the other way round.
Re: Which Song Are You Addicted To Right Now? by ImBossy(f): 12:51am On Jul 11, 2006
Lol, KAd babes, lol, your songs are rather, lol, on the male bashin side,

like lady saw??"ur man he told me that hes tired  of this love u gat, he took one hit and said my good , keeps him comin back, He likes it tite and said your stuff is jus a lil slack, I got your man and u cant do anythin about ittttttttttttt, U may think hes comin back to u but i doubt it, " Tha Remix with remy mas hoootttt,

Lol, Kad am feelin your songs mehn, LOl,
Re: Which Song Are You Addicted To Right Now? by ImBossy(f): 12:53am On Jul 11, 2006
Shadex thats anotha topic on its own, but best beliv we the one doin that not the otha way round, we jus let u guys think its your game we playin, but we all know the truth.We have the power to take ur mind of anotha, its the power of the * * * * * Lol.Best beliv
Re: Which Song Are You Addicted To Right Now? by Kadeejah(f): 12:54am On Jul 11, 2006
@$hadex

lol, remy ma is my IDOL cool
jus cuzz itz tha d*ck goes in tha pum pum dont mean itz onli tha guy fuckin her. they both fuckin each other. she says everyday im f*ckin him cuzz she likes to think that she controls him. u feel me? wink
Re: Which Song Are You Addicted To Right Now? by Kadeejah(f): 12:55am On Jul 11, 2006
*Im_Bossy*:

Lol, KAd babes, lol, your songs are rather, lol, on the male bashin side,

like lady saw??"your man he told me that hes tired of this love u gat, he took one hit and said my good , keeps him comin back, He likes it tite and said your stuff is jus a lil slack, I got your man and u can't do anythin about ittttttttttttt, U may think hes comin back to u but i doubt it, " Tha Remix with remy mas hoootttt,

Lol, Kad am feelin your songs mehn, LOl,
lol ye i love em songz cool
Re: Which Song Are You Addicted To Right Now? by Kadeejah(f): 12:56am On Jul 11, 2006
*Im_Bossy*:

Shadex thats anotha topic on its own, but best beliv we the one doin that not the otha way round, we jus let u guys think its your game we playin, but we all know the truth.We have the power to take your mind of anotha, its the power of the * * * * * Lol.Best beliv
preach on sista! cheesy
Re: Which Song Are You Addicted To Right Now? by ImBossy(f): 12:58am On Jul 11, 2006
Kad he didnt say remy ma, he said GIRLS In GENERAL.LOl.

I WAYNE, Cant statisfy her, Kad u on my Bahsment and dancehall vibe, i gat luv for my remy mas, ma lady saws, cecils, richie spice, i wayne, notch them ones there,

ALSO U KNOW JACKIE-O Game tite,

SHADEX maybe u yet to meet a girl who gat her game on tite, but heyy u dont have to look too far no more,
Re: Which Song Are You Addicted To Right Now? by Kadeejah(f): 1:04am On Jul 11, 2006
@im bossy
ye gurl love all my dancehall gyals. it comes frum my ja blood lol

@topic
gettin' some head rmx - shawnna ft. busta rhymes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (83) (Reply)

Lil Ameer Hassan Is Dead, To Be Buried Today / 80's Music Playlist / DOWNLOAD MP3: Flavour Ft. Semah G. Weifur - Most High

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.