Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,769 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

Regina Askia In New Stunning Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Askia In New Stunning Photos (30305 Views)

Regina Askia Celebrates Daughter, Stephanie As She Turns 24 / Regina Askia’s Daughter, Stephanie, Smoking Cigar, Shows Off Sexy Bikini Body / Yvonne Nelson Shows Off Sexy Figure In New Stunning Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Regina Askia In New Stunning Photos by topeorekoy(m): 8:31pm On Oct 04, 2012
Former Nollywood Diva, Regina Askia does not want to give up. She just treated us to stunning new pictures of her.

She is so beautiful

See more picture

http://topeorekoya..com/2012/10/regina-askia-in-new-stunning-photos.html

Re: Regina Askia In New Stunning Photos by Akshow: 9:13pm On Oct 04, 2012
with the thick bushy hair and the puffed up bo..obs, she looks more like Karashika or is it sakobi.

4 Likes

Re: Regina Askia In New Stunning Photos by MissyB3(f): 10:25pm On Oct 04, 2012
Re: Regina Askia In New Stunning Photos by pheyikemi: 10:48pm On Oct 04, 2012
Why was she covering her nose in d pix. Is ds d lastest style?

1 Like

Re: Regina Askia In New Stunning Photos by ijebabe: 12:02am On Oct 05, 2012
Why am I suddenly thinking of Tina Turner

I don't know if I would use the words stunning but she looks good!

4 Likes

Re: Regina Askia In New Stunning Photos by tpia5: 1:28am On Oct 05, 2012
I see folks havent descended on this thread yet.

Well, she looks a bit ok in the indian picture because it seems like a movie shoot.

1 Like

Re: Regina Askia In New Stunning Photos by Nobody: 2:15am On Oct 05, 2012
Akshow: with the thick bushy hair and the puffed up bo..obs, she looks more like Karashika or is it sakobi.

Lmao. Hahahaha. You took the words right outta my mouth. Lmao!

2 Likes

Re: Regina Askia In New Stunning Photos by Nobody: 2:18am On Oct 05, 2012
Well, my honest opinion as usual. Uh she looks like she's trying SOOOO HARD to stay in the game. Really she could relax a little and calm down! Seriously! 0_o
Btw I still love her in 'Full moon and festival of fire' smiley

3 Likes

Re: Regina Askia In New Stunning Photos by Nobody: 2:19am On Oct 05, 2012
REGINA ASKIA!!! It's been long o. I still remember her from Full Moon, gosh that movie was scary as hell. But dang, she still looks good.
Re: Regina Askia In New Stunning Photos by Nobody: 2:57am On Oct 05, 2012
Hot jiggidy mess.
Re: Regina Askia In New Stunning Photos by onila(f): 2:58am On Oct 05, 2012
the sexiest nigerian actress alive
Re: Regina Askia In New Stunning Photos by upchair(m): 2:59am On Oct 05, 2012
She is married and also went on to study nursing. She is a qualified nurse in the US where she lives with her husband and kids. She still looks well after all these years. I am happy for her.

1 Like

Re: Regina Askia In New Stunning Photos by somegirl1: 3:07am On Oct 05, 2012
onila: the sexiest nigerian actress alive

really?

1 Like

Re: Regina Askia In New Stunning Photos by Nobody: 3:11am On Oct 05, 2012
She has degenerated. I would turn her down if given to me as a gift. This is not the beautiful Askia I used to know. Big head and all that.

1 Like

Re: Regina Askia In New Stunning Photos by onila(f): 3:13am On Oct 05, 2012
some-girl:

really?
yep
Re: Regina Askia In New Stunning Photos by bankyblue(m): 3:29am On Oct 05, 2012
. . . . . . . so should i walk on the street naked? or how dose this slove the national pressing issues. next pls.

1 Like

Re: Regina Askia In New Stunning Photos by mamagee3(f): 3:50am On Oct 05, 2012
She looks really good! !!
Re: Regina Askia In New Stunning Photos by Siga: 4:12am On Oct 05, 2012
I don talk and I go say it again.....this woman na winch....so too pretty ...haba...na only u.....after 3 or 4 kids...
Re: Regina Askia In New Stunning Photos by Whobedatte(m): 4:19am On Oct 05, 2012
She looks likea a younger iya rainbow. I 've missed her she made nollywood what. It is now including sandra achums

1 Like

Re: Regina Askia In New Stunning Photos by Nobody: 4:36am On Oct 05, 2012
Still looks pretty, but I'd rather not the short-shorts, loud makeup, boots and overly sexy poses.

More age appropriate wear would have done her justice.

A little less goes a long way:

3 Likes

Re: Regina Askia In New Stunning Photos by Nobody: 4:56am On Oct 05, 2012
Nnah Na wa o. Askia you are pretty, but stay off the limelight and give a little chance to other stars to shine. You wanna take away their tiny little shine again ?
Re: Regina Askia In New Stunning Photos by hrhobi1(m): 5:14am On Oct 05, 2012
Billyonaire: Nnah Na wa o. Askia you are pretty, but stay off the limelight and give a little chance to other stars to shine. You wanna take away their tiny little shine again ?

Your mentality is too low. I wasn't expecting this from you . Get urself off the fake and imaginary world your living on the internet, think again , how does posting ones current pic to her fans affect the lives of other actresses? or g4 4 dat matter. Guy better upgrade ur brain or else.

2 Likes

Re: Regina Askia In New Stunning Photos by birdman(m): 5:31am On Oct 05, 2012
All these ugly, low self esteem old women who repeatedly force us to suffer looking at their pictures. Abeg make room for next generation. sheesh

2 Likes

Re: Regina Askia In New Stunning Photos by shilling(f): 5:33am On Oct 05, 2012
She looks ok. Many women would look the same with the makeup and clothes.

1 Like

Re: Regina Askia In New Stunning Photos by tpia5: 5:39am On Oct 05, 2012
birdman: All these ugly, low self esteem old women who repeatedly force us to suffer looking at their pictures.

if you want to talk about using force to punish people by looking at pictures. . . . . . .abeg lets not even go there because i dont want to step on some sensitive toes. . . . .

i'm yet to recover from what i've been forced to see on many occasions on this nl!!!!!!!
Re: Regina Askia In New Stunning Photos by hrhobi1(m): 5:42am On Oct 05, 2012
[quote author=tpia@]

if you want to talk about using force to punish people by looking at pictures. . . . . . .abeg lets not even go there because i dont want to step on some sensitive toes. . . . .

i'm yet to recover from what i've been forced to see on many occasions on this nl!!!!!!![/qu

DEM PUT GUN FOR UR HEAD FORCE U TO OPEN THE THREAD? FAKE BOY .
Re: Regina Askia In New Stunning Photos by hrhobi1(m): 5:43am On Oct 05, 2012
birdman: All these ugly, low self esteem old women who repeatedly force us to suffer looking at their pictures. Abeg make room for next generation. sheesh

YOUR MAMA FINE REACH REGINA? BE TRUTHFUL OH ?

2 Likes

Re: Regina Askia In New Stunning Photos by Ironi: 5:44am On Oct 05, 2012
Is she a boxer? undecided

1 Like

Re: Regina Askia In New Stunning Photos by birdman(m): 5:54am On Oct 05, 2012
hrhobi1:

YOUR MAMA FINE REACH REGINA? BE TRUTHFUL OH ?

I'm happy you know she is a mama. Even with makeup and air brushing, she is an eyesore. Brethren, please up your game and stop posting old women's pictures.
Re: Regina Askia In New Stunning Photos by Nobody: 6:01am On Oct 05, 2012
Danka7777: She has degenerated. I would turn her down if given to me as a gift. This is not the beautiful Askia I used to know. Big head and all that.
Lol. . . .
Re: Regina Askia In New Stunning Photos by Nobody: 6:13am On Oct 05, 2012
She's a total milf

1 Like

Re: Regina Askia In New Stunning Photos by KINGwax(m): 6:17am On Oct 05, 2012
onila: the sexiest nigerian actress alive
i might not like tonto dike, but to me she's the hottest!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kerry Washington Applauds Genevieve Nnaji Over 'Lionheart' Movie / Thunder Will Strike Your Poverty-Stricken Generation: Nkechi Blessing To Non-Fan / Back On? Toke Makinwa And Hubby Maje Ayida Step Out For The Future Awards 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.