Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,252 members, 7,818,873 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

Thunder Will Strike Your Poverty-Stricken Generation: Nkechi Blessing To Non-Fan - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Thunder Will Strike Your Poverty-Stricken Generation: Nkechi Blessing To Non-Fan (30307 Views)

Suspended EFCC Chairman Thunder Will Strike You Oo. Imagine What They Found / Mandy Obi: My Big Boobs Are A Blessing To Me. Producers Harass Me For Sex / Thunder Will Fire You If You Sell Cream In Nigeria - Burna Boy To Blac Chyna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thunder Will Strike Your Poverty-Stricken Generation: Nkechi Blessing To Non-Fan by NaijaCelebrity: 3:41pm On Feb 19, 2019
"Thunder will strike your poverty-stricken generation" - Actress Nkechi Blessing Attack Fan

Nollywood Actress, Nkechi Blessing Sunday is currently at War with a Fan who asked her to contribute to the treatment of Veteran Actor, Baba Suwe, Who is currently in Need of fund to travel out the country to treat him self.

See insult below...

Source: https://nollyzone.com/thunder-will-strike-your-poverty-stricken-generation-actress-nkechi-blessing-attacks-fan/

Re: Thunder Will Strike Your Poverty-Stricken Generation: Nkechi Blessing To Non-Fan by Yambee: 3:41pm On Feb 19, 2019
Scores 1- 1 no winner.

Two of them get bad mouth. Question is, why are they forcing people to donate to Baba Suwe?

What treatment does he desire abroad that cannot be treated in Nigeria?do Nigerians that work for their money,owe baba suwe anything? The last time the guy went near the Airport, we know how that ended.

61 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thunder Will Strike Your Poverty-Stricken Generation: Nkechi Blessing To Non-Fan by Nobody: 3:44pm On Feb 19, 2019
Once Atiku wins all this shits will be over

63 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Thunder Will Strike Your Poverty-Stricken Generation: Nkechi Blessing To Non-Fan by dominique(f): 6:37pm On Feb 19, 2019
She looks angry in that photo.

25 Likes

Re: Thunder Will Strike Your Poverty-Stricken Generation: Nkechi Blessing To Non-Fan by TheMoniker: 6:57pm On Feb 19, 2019
grin
This b1tch must always fight

10 Likes

Re: Thunder Will Strike Your Poverty-Stricken Generation: Nkechi Blessing To Non-Fan by FemiEddy(m): 6:58pm On Feb 19, 2019
undecided she should leave the Bible out of this next time, just saying tho

26 Likes

Re: Thunder Will Strike Your Poverty-Stricken Generation: Nkechi Blessing To Non-Fan by Bonapart(m): 6:58pm On Feb 19, 2019
What does Nigeria think of the word 'celebrity'

Your Celebrity are those who contribute to your life onr way one or the other... these are people you celebrate.

I don't follow anyone on IG or twitter if you are not offering knowledge or meaningful information.

And my only celebrity is Jesus Christ

End of story

52 Likes

Re: Thunder Will Strike Your Poverty-Stricken Generation: Nkechi Blessing To Non-Fan by tfelicityk(m): 6:59pm On Feb 19, 2019
Smiling...
Re: Thunder Will Strike Your Poverty-Stricken Generation: Nkechi Blessing To Non-Fan by martineverest(m): 6:59pm On Feb 19, 2019
so irresponsible....she is such a razz Yoruba actress

7 Likes

Re: Thunder Will Strike Your Poverty-Stricken Generation: Nkechi Blessing To Non-Fan by Richdad50(m): 6:59pm On Feb 19, 2019
I feel for their future husbands. No grace, no civility, no beauty. If there is any bullet you must dodge in life, it is marrying a woman who is unguided, untamed, and a free mouth wheel. No matter how made up she looks, a beast is all you will see.

RICHDAD

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Thunder Will Strike Your Poverty-Stricken Generation: Nkechi Blessing To Non-Fan by SEONaijaExpert: 6:59pm On Feb 19, 2019
dominique:
She looks angry in that photo.
Yeah, she does.

11 Likes

Re: Thunder Will Strike Your Poverty-Stricken Generation: Nkechi Blessing To Non-Fan by ipobarecriminals: 7:00pm On Feb 19, 2019
sad why are some Fanatic always looking for trobu up/down? Nah by force to follow person. That sayoopeyemi is a useless fellow.Nah her born pa suwe?Is she related to him?must she announce to the world how much she contribute? Nuts

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thunder Will Strike Your Poverty-Stricken Generation: Nkechi Blessing To Non-Fan by faseblex(f): 7:00pm On Feb 19, 2019
Re: Thunder Will Strike Your Poverty-Stricken Generation: Nkechi Blessing To Non-Fan by sacajawea: 7:01pm On Feb 19, 2019
Anytime Someone is Sick in Nigeria no matter How Serious it is People start to fight one way or the Other, Sometimes right there in the ward, Dr's office or outside the Operating Theatre
Sigh, Black People are A very Special Breed Of Barbaric Savages! Unnecessary Ego and Pride Instead of y'all to focus on what's on Ground *Smh*

1 Like

Re: Thunder Will Strike Your Poverty-Stricken Generation: Nkechi Blessing To Non-Fan by hisexcellency34: 7:01pm On Feb 19, 2019
jobless mofos

1 Like

Re: Thunder Will Strike Your Poverty-Stricken Generation: Nkechi Blessing To Non-Fan by Anagha123: 7:01pm On Feb 19, 2019
This one even get time to reply

1 Like

Re: Thunder Will Strike Your Poverty-Stricken Generation: Nkechi Blessing To Non-Fan by Waakanda: 7:01pm On Feb 19, 2019
grin
Re: Thunder Will Strike Your Poverty-Stricken Generation: Nkechi Blessing To Non-Fan by Rubbiish(m): 7:02pm On Feb 19, 2019
Most short people are hot tempered

2 Likes

Re: Thunder Will Strike Your Poverty-Stricken Generation: Nkechi Blessing To Non-Fan by Nobody: 7:02pm On Feb 19, 2019
DICK SUCKING BITCH
Re: Thunder Will Strike Your Poverty-Stricken Generation: Nkechi Blessing To Non-Fan by Charlieluvboy(m): 7:02pm On Feb 19, 2019
Please I'm in need of a job. Can anyone help me with one. Thanks in advance.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thunder Will Strike Your Poverty-Stricken Generation: Nkechi Blessing To Non-Fan by AllenSpencer: 7:04pm On Feb 19, 2019
Does this mean Ogbono soup is more delicious than Okro soup? Never!

Okro soup is the best soup in the whole world

2 Likes

Re: Thunder Will Strike Your Poverty-Stricken Generation: Nkechi Blessing To Non-Fan by NamelessOGBENI(m): 7:04pm On Feb 19, 2019
Bonapart:
What does Nigeria think of the word 'celebrity'

Your Celebrity are those who contribute to your life onr way one or the other... these are people you celebrate.

I don't follow anyone on IG or twitter if you are not offering knowledge or meaningful information.

And my only celebrity is Jesus Christ

End of story
Says Napoléon Bonaparte.
Re: Thunder Will Strike Your Poverty-Stricken Generation: Nkechi Blessing To Non-Fan by NamelessOGBENI(m): 7:05pm On Feb 19, 2019
Rubbiish:
Most short people are hot tempered
add brief join..
Re: Thunder Will Strike Your Poverty-Stricken Generation: Nkechi Blessing To Non-Fan by 9jaRealist: 7:06pm On Feb 19, 2019
Crude and uncouth undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thunder Will Strike Your Poverty-Stricken Generation: Nkechi Blessing To Non-Fan by KidsNEXTdoor: 7:07pm On Feb 19, 2019
Gbam

Frustration everywhere

Buhari legacies
Re: Thunder Will Strike Your Poverty-Stricken Generation: Nkechi Blessing To Non-Fan by Anagha123: 7:07pm On Feb 19, 2019
Kingwizzy16:
Once Atiku wins all this shits will be over
So Atiku will give Nigeria's sense. Oga carry your politics go Aso rock

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Back On? Toke Makinwa And Hubby Maje Ayida Step Out For The Future Awards 2015 / The N1.5million Dress Toyin Lawani Designed (Photos) / Beverly Osu Twerking On The Beach (Video, Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.