Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,156 members, 7,953,592 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:00 PM

Beware Of People With Corrupt Mind And Reprobate In Faith. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Beware Of People With Corrupt Mind And Reprobate In Faith. (1300 Views)

8 Types Of People Who Are Consistently Late For Church Service / Grow In Faith / Is A Book Sufficient Enough To Guide Millions In Faith? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Beware Of People With Corrupt Mind And Reprobate In Faith. by ogoamaka99(m): 1:42am On Oct 05, 2012
The BIBLE warns us to be careful of a group of people in 2Timothy 3:7 Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth. They are ever learning but could never ABLE TO COME TO THE KNOWLEDGE OF THE TRUTH. The reason why they could never ABLE TO COME TO THE KNOWLEDGE OF THE TRUTH is because they are corrupt in their mind and reprobate in faith. Why they are dangerous is because the BIBLE described them in 2Timothy 3:5 “Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away. The BIBLE warns us to turn away from such people. That is why I am writing this thread.

Another thing about these people is equally seen in 2Timothy 3:8 “Now as Jannes and Jambres withstood Moses, so do these also resist the truth: men of corrupt minds reprobate concerning the faith. That is the BIBLE said that these people resist THE TRUTH. Bringing this home, I want to warn Christians in this forum to beware of the postings of frosbel and pastor ku. I have told you that the meaning of pastor ku is ANTI PASTOR. They claim to be Christian but their postings say otherwise. I pray for them because the BIBLE said something about them in 2Timothy 2:26 “And that they may recover themselves out of the snare of the devil, who are taken captive by him at his will.”They are taken CAPTIVE BY THE DEVIL and that is why all these blasphemous postings.

Frosbel claim to be a Christian yet he did not believe in HOLY SPIRIT. Is it possible to be a true Christian without the HOLY SPIRIT? 1Cor 12:3 Wherefore I give you to understand, that no man speaking by the Spirit of God calleth Jesus accursed: and that no man can say that Jesus is the Lord, but by the Holy Ghost. This verse explains why frosbel is denying JESUS as LORD.

The BIBLE compared them to Jannes and Jambres who withstood Moses in the Old Testament. 2Timothy 3:8 Now as Jannes and Jambres withstood Moses, so do these also [b]resist the truth: [/b]men of corrupt minds, reprobate concerning the faith. These men had consistently opposed every MOG. It was frosbel who listed all the leading MOG in Nigeria and label them major false prophets in Nigeria. According to frosbel they are the major false prophets while the rest are minor false prophets. What a pity that ONE WHO IS TOTALLY FALSE IS LABELING PERSON FALSE.

Of a truth they may be Christians BEFORE he was possessed with the spirit of error. So I warn everyone to be careful of frosbel because he is not in his right mind. He is under the influence of the spirit of error. Under the influence of that spirit he is incapable of saying the truth in any spiritual issues.

The reason why I am posting this warning is because of the following: Romans 1:18 For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness;

2Timothy 2:18 Who concerning the truth have erred, saying that the resurrection is past already; and overthrow the faith of some. I don’t want the faith of any to be overthrown.

2Timothy 2:25 In meekness instructing those that oppose themselves; if God peradventure will give them repentance to the acknowledging of the truth; I pray that GOD peradventure will give them repentance so that they acknowledge the TRUTH.

Phil 3:18 (For many walk, of whom I have told you often, and now tell you even weeping, that they are the enemies of the cross of Christ:

(1) (Reply)

I Have A Problem! / Did Tb.joshua Predicts ASUU To End 2017 / Ese Walter Is Breathing Fire!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.