Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,595 members, 7,812,952 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:23 PM

8 Types Of People Who Are Consistently Late For Church Service - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 8 Types Of People Who Are Consistently Late For Church Service (33821 Views)

Apostle Johnson Suleman Dances With His Wife During Church Service. (Photos) / MMM Being Advertised In RCCG Church Service (Photos) / Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

8 Types Of People Who Are Consistently Late For Church Service by Dasdfgnb(m): 5:58pm On Apr 03, 2015
The truth is bitter they say, where do you belong?
1. Those Who Are Late For Everything:
Some people are late because they're just really bad at being on time. They're late to everything: doctor appointments, their own wedding, and work(just name it). I don't know if there's any hope for these people.

2. Those Who Are Never Ashamed For Ever Being Late:
They are already used to it and are never ashamed of coming late for church services. You will see them confidently bounce into the church. Some will even come late and start shaking hands greeting those involved in the same act as if their presence demand royal attention.

3. Those Who Have Little Regard For God:
Speaking of those who walk into church late. Not everyone gets stuck in traffic or woke up late. If the church and God himself is so important to you, there is no reason to consistently walk in late. It seems completely disrespectful to me when people walk into the auditorium 1 or 2 hours into the service.

4. Those Who Think They Have Little Or No Problem:
Some people believe that those who are poor and in need of money, success, prosperity and material things often go to church early to make their supplication to God. Therefore, they attend church service late because they are comfortable with their finance, situation and everything that surrounds them.

5. Because They Want To Skip The Worship:
They don't want to have to stand there and sing the songs. They'd rather take their time getting to church and get there after the singing is over and be in time for the sermon. I know that in many churches the pastor isn't even in the room during the singing. He shows up 30minutes later when he appears on stage to preach. This sends a message to the congregation that the singing is something that can be skipped.

6. Those Who Spend More Time Wearing Make-Up:
It often takes much longer for these ones to get dressed than anticipated (especially for the ladies). They will spend time applying make-up and other perishable parameters as if they are going for beauty peagent and before you know it, they are late for church.

7. Those Who Have No Reason For Being Late:
It is a strange phenomenon. People who are never late for work, school, interview will saunter in 10 minutes to the end of the service and think nothing of it. They don't think the habit of being late for church is a big deal

8. Those Who Are Not Prepared For Anything:
These people are never prepared for anything, they are never prepared for church services, lectures, interviews and so on and so forth

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 8 Types Of People Who Are Consistently Late For Church Service by Nobody: 6:02pm On Apr 03, 2015
Your username makes more sense than this bullshit.

109 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 8 Types Of People Who Are Consistently Late For Church Service by Dasdfgnb(m): 6:26pm On Apr 03, 2015
Agent of Lucifer.. Repent

27 Likes

Re: 8 Types Of People Who Are Consistently Late For Church Service by An2elect2(f): 9:51pm On Apr 03, 2015
I don't belong to any cos i don't go to "church" anymore.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 8 Types Of People Who Are Consistently Late For Church Service by uaccurate: 8:59am On Apr 05, 2015
grin
Re: 8 Types Of People Who Are Consistently Late For Church Service by justi4jesu(f): 9:00am On Apr 05, 2015
smiley smiley
Re: 8 Types Of People Who Are Consistently Late For Church Service by rattlesnake(m): 9:01am On Apr 05, 2015
Where two or three are gathered I am there
Church is not a building
Church is not a union
Church is not an association
Church is not a cathedral
Church is not a tent
Church is the body of Christ....

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Types Of People Who Are Consistently Late For Church Service by seedorfg(m): 9:01am On Apr 05, 2015
what is church, because here in iraq we dont know such things or name here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 8 Types Of People Who Are Consistently Late For Church Service by Rilwayne001: 9:01am On Apr 05, 2015
grin what do we do with this thread now?

May the Distance between you and your enemies be like KANO's APC n PDP votes. Every Orubebe Spirit disturbing your Progress in Life will be JEGALIZED
May your Opinion not be neglected like Orubebe
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2274634_img20150401165709_jpeg770d2538a105973ada5bc250f98d6c9f

grin

30 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 8 Types Of People Who Are Consistently Late For Church Service by james669: 9:02am On Apr 05, 2015
I am of guilty of No.5 cause i I have a sensitive ear drum, the loud music might hurt it

1 Like

Re: 8 Types Of People Who Are Consistently Late For Church Service by nwadiuko1(m): 9:02am On Apr 05, 2015
Who brought this to front page?

2 Likes

Re: 8 Types Of People Who Are Consistently Late For Church Service by Whobedatte(m): 9:02am On Apr 05, 2015
An2elect2:
I don't belong to any cos i don't go to "church" anymore.
hope you aren't clinging towards agnosticism

2 Likes

Re: 8 Types Of People Who Are Consistently Late For Church Service by Nobody: 9:02am On Apr 05, 2015
Our company "Student Works"is a UK based
educational agency that provides services to
students coming to the UK & USA for educational
purposes, work programs or to live here.
The services we provide are as follows
*English Courses
*Exam preparation courses
*University studies
*Short summer courses
*Unpaid work programs
*Paid programs
*Host family accommodation
*Student accommodation.
We work and represent many
schools,colleges,Universities, businesses and
landlords in the UK.
If you are interested or need further enquiries,
please contact
rowlandjumbo@gmail.com
Please Application forms are free.
Thank You.All our services are free of charge.We don't collect a dime from prospective student because we get our commissions from our clients (Schools).
Re: 8 Types Of People Who Are Consistently Late For Church Service by Opiosko: 9:02am On Apr 05, 2015
What
Re: 8 Types Of People Who Are Consistently Late For Church Service by ignis: 9:03am On Apr 05, 2015
Me
Re: 8 Types Of People Who Are Consistently Late For Church Service by daniberry: 9:03am On Apr 05, 2015
sonOfLucifer:
Your username makes more sense than this bullshit.
your signature and profile picture says it All... *satan is real and so is HELL.*

8 Likes

Re: 8 Types Of People Who Are Consistently Late For Church Service by uaccurate: 9:03am On Apr 05, 2015
Don't belong to any of the group
Re: 8 Types Of People Who Are Consistently Late For Church Service by Lordtrillion(m): 9:03am On Apr 05, 2015
Hehehe, Lol. U're quite right with your analysis. Meanwhile don't miss out on our Easter giveaway promo price for Mtn Data. Check image & signature below for more info

Re: 8 Types Of People Who Are Consistently Late For Church Service by Impulse80(m): 9:03am On Apr 05, 2015
choi
Op you be pastor?

2 Likes

Re: 8 Types Of People Who Are Consistently Late For Church Service by seedorfg(m): 9:04am On Apr 05, 2015
am an atheist and i dont know what is late to church grin
Re: 8 Types Of People Who Are Consistently Late For Church Service by daniberry: 9:04am On Apr 05, 2015
Rilwayne001:
grin what do we do with this thread?
use am sew cloth

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 8 Types Of People Who Are Consistently Late For Church Service by tola9ja: 9:04am On Apr 05, 2015
if am late for a church service and before getting there they have already finish service how will i do what they have done before i arrive?

Re: 8 Types Of People Who Are Consistently Late For Church Service by ibkgab001: 9:04am On Apr 05, 2015
Wow posted this to FP
Re: 8 Types Of People Who Are Consistently Late For Church Service by osamaBUSH(m): 9:05am On Apr 05, 2015
Rilwayne001:
grin what do we do with this thread?
grin grin grin grin grin Give PEJ as souvenir.
Re: 8 Types Of People Who Are Consistently Late For Church Service by magabounce(m): 9:05am On Apr 05, 2015
Nawa ooooo
Re: 8 Types Of People Who Are Consistently Late For Church Service by phlio(m): 9:05am On Apr 05, 2015
I no get category..... those of us dat don't go to church ;DI no get category..... those of us dat don't go to church
Re: 8 Types Of People Who Are Consistently Late For Church Service by irunoko(m): 9:05am On Apr 05, 2015
I don't even go to church like that
Re: 8 Types Of People Who Are Consistently Late For Church Service by Elparaiso(m): 9:05am On Apr 05, 2015
#
Re: 8 Types Of People Who Are Consistently Late For Church Service by emmysoftyou: 9:05am On Apr 05, 2015
somehow right,infact yu re right somehowcheesy
Re: 8 Types Of People Who Are Consistently Late For Church Service by zonax(m): 9:05am On Apr 05, 2015
K
Re: 8 Types Of People Who Are Consistently Late For Church Service by Pavore9: 9:05am On Apr 05, 2015
l grew up with the discipline of attending Church in time. Despite the fact our Parish's Easter Vigil Mass finished past midnight, l attended the 7a.m Mass this morning after which l went to have breakfast with the Kenyan Reverend Fathers in exchange of gists on how Buhari won the election, me l no go cook today o! Cook said lunch is in the next one hour grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: 8 Types Of People Who Are Consistently Late For Church Service by Nobody: 9:06am On Apr 05, 2015
Ok,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Insecurity: Father Mbaka Absolves Buhari Of Blames / The Day I Watched A Pastor’s Televised Healing Session(+pics) / Brothers, How Do You Cope Sitting Beside Ladies That Bare Cleavage In Church?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.