Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,360 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:29 PM

“earwide” Where Are You, They Are Still Out There Preaching! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / “earwide” Where Are You, They Are Still Out There Preaching! (524 Views)

His Pastor Shared His Confidential Information While Preaching / Pastor Shot To Death While Preaching During Service / (PUI) - Pastor "Preaching Under Influence" Of Indian Hemp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“earwide” Where Are You, They Are Still Out There Preaching! by ogoamaka99(m): 2:49am On Oct 05, 2012
Earswide where are you you said you will flush out of pulpit are still out there preaching. I decided to bring this up this thread expecting Earswide to react and tell us what happened, why the MOG he boasted that he will flush out of the pulpit are still there. Sometime ago, Earswide entered this forum with youthful exuberance and boasted that he is out to flush CHARLATANS out of the pulpit. And who are the charlatans according to him were leading MOGS from Nigeria, like Bishop Oyedepo, Pastor Chris, Pastor Ashimolowo, and Pastor E.A. Adeboye etc
He boasted that he is out to flush them out from the pulpit and I remember asking him how he intends to do it. I told him that his boast was like an individual who came before a concrete wall and boasted that he will bring it down with his or her bare foot. It seems that his legs were destroyed trying to do so. Or that he found out that flushing them out was beyond his imagination and decided to quietly join others in abandoning Earswide to assume a new name as many does in this forum.
If what I’m saying is not true I challenge you Earswide to show yourself again in this forum. Another possible angle is that the GOD of these MOG he was abusing may have flushed him out of life or may have taught him a lesson that made him to run away from the forum.
Re: “earwide” Where Are You, They Are Still Out There Preaching! by Nobody: 7:18am On Oct 05, 2012
@ogoamaka

Seriously how old are you? You sound like a ten year old kid who just found access to the internet.
Re: “earwide” Where Are You, They Are Still Out There Preaching! by ogoamaka99(m): 12:27am On Oct 06, 2012
@CHUKWDI,
I don't need to reply you unless you are Earwide that go now by the user name chukwudi.
Re: “earwide” Where Are You, They Are Still Out There Preaching! by EarsWide(m): 6:23am On Oct 07, 2012
@ogoamaka99

grin grin grin
Re: “earwide” Where Are You, They Are Still Out There Preaching! by Image123(m): 10:30pm On Oct 07, 2012
funny thread, moving to comedy section soonest.

(1) (Reply)

Ur Veiws R Welcome / Judgment In The New Testament / Giving As A Christian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.