Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,672 members, 7,955,466 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:44 AM

Documents For Nigerian Used Cars. - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Documents For Nigerian Used Cars. (1275 Views)

6 Important Vehicle Documents Police, FRSC & VIO Will Always Ask You / Top 20 Used Cars To Avoid / Six (6) Important Vehicle Documents Police, FRSC & VIO Will Always Ask You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Documents For Nigerian Used Cars. by gugus1(m): 5:28am On Oct 05, 2012
pls house i just bought a nigerian used toyota camry 99. And i need to know the documents that i should get from the original owner. and how do i prepare transfer of ownership.

1 Like

Re: Documents For Nigerian Used Cars. by ummisence: 4:22pm On Oct 05, 2012
SIR, U NEED TO GET THE CFR, AUTOREG,if want the rest contact me on. 08030944266. the i can tell u what to do. Hammed
Re: Documents For Nigerian Used Cars. by gugus1(m): 9:31am On Oct 06, 2012
ummisence: SIR, U NEED TO GET THE CFR, AUTOREG,if want the rest contact me on. 08030944266. the i can tell u what to do. Hammed
ok thank you but do i need a transfer of ownership and how can that be done.
Re: Documents For Nigerian Used Cars. by ummisence: 11:42am On Oct 07, 2012
yes you need to do that for FRSC ND VIO concern i did for many ppl call this man to cofirm from him:08033519756, i did same for him tell did he know Alfa that do document.
Re: Documents For Nigerian Used Cars. by fm7070: 11:02am On Oct 18, 2012
If the current document is still valid, you have no problem.
When you want to renew the current document, you can then do change of ownership and the new document will come in your own name, accompanied with affidavit and police report.
Also, make sure your Road worthiness document is up to date.

(1) (Reply)

How Nigerians Encourage Sub-standard Car Spare-parts / Overheating And Suspected Blown-up Top Gasket In In Mitsubishi Space Gear / Toyota RAV4 Vs Ford Edge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.