Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,903 members, 7,817,676 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

Bomb Blast Kills 3 In Jalingo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb Blast Kills 3 In Jalingo (8680 Views)

PDP Presidential Campaign In Jalingo, Taraba (Photos) / Bomb Blast At Ministry Of Finance In Jalingo, Taraba State / Breaking News: Fresh Bomb Blast Kills 50 In Maiduguri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bomb Blast Kills 3 In Jalingo by funshybam(m): 10:48am On Oct 05, 2012
funsho4man: May Allaha wasubahana tahalla, come to our aid in this country. Allaha pls guide, protect n take control of so bh.

allah to guide and protect bh? If i talk now, dem go say i don cum again...*PISSFUL PEOPLE PRACTICING RELIGION OF PISSS*
Re: Bomb Blast Kills 3 In Jalingo by ichidodo: 11:08am On Oct 05, 2012
duffman: if islam is a religion of peace y are so many islamic fundamentalist,radicals,extremists 'hiding' under islam like al-qaeda,talibans of afghanistan nd pakistan,al-shaabab of somalia,tuareg of mali and niger,hezbollah of syria and lebanon,aqim of north africa,bokoharam of nigeria and even islamic republic of iran(who wants to acquire nuclear weapon to destroy israel and usa)..dere are many violent verses in d quran dat call d group above to wage war on d infidels like surah9:5 fight against those believe not in Allah,nor the last day,nor those who forbid that which has been forbidden by Allah and His Apostle,and those who acknowledge not the religion of truth(i.e islam) among the people of the scriptures(Jews and Christians) until the pay the jizya(special tax on infidels) surah9:123 O Believers,make war on the infidels who dwell around you.Deal firmly with them.Allah is with you..most muslims are ignorant of dese verses that urge them and the groups above to kill..d only way d world can have peace is only if d religion of islam is abadoned
WHICH IS Y WE NEED TO UNITE WIT THE U.S AGAINST THESE FARCKERS!
Re: Bomb Blast Kills 3 In Jalingo by BeraBera(f): 11:40am On Oct 05, 2012
Taraba State kwa? This thing is getting damn too much. Innocent citizens are just living in fear and dying for what they do not know
Re: Bomb Blast Kills 3 In Jalingo by fitzmayowa: 12:37pm On Oct 05, 2012
May there soul rest in peace

*BH would later say they are practising religion of peace*
Re: Bomb Blast Kills 3 In Jalingo by babamona: 1:43pm On Oct 05, 2012
let dem create history by under developing them selves.it will no longer b hw europe under develop Africa bt hw boko haram under develop naigeria.useless abokis
Re: Bomb Blast Kills 3 In Jalingo by REALIKUKU: 4:42pm On Oct 05, 2012
To all my Christian brethren, please let us all run away from every appearance of evil.The mistake father Abraham made by impregnating the bond woman(Hagai) which gave birth to Ismail and this cultist Mohamed is still lingering. lets try and avoid every temptation.
please my Muslim friends mohamed, musa ,musica ,musina, malik, murtala, amed etc JESUS is calling you today harden not your heart tomorrow may be too late. Thanks and God bless you as you come into the family of Christ
Re: Bomb Blast Kills 3 In Jalingo by bright007(f): 7:47pm On Oct 05, 2012
Boko haram na d name
wey people wey no like
peace dey use cause
serious gbege for our
obodo nigeria.
This people no kom like
our religions,muslims and
christians.This people don
put serious fear for our
people mind and
belle,...ehhhuu.. infact we
no fit jollificate for area
again.
My country
people,abeg,make we join
hand together,make we
no allow this chikini
group of people to dey
gbege our country.
If u see anybody or
anything wey no pure for
your eyes,carry go report
to police wey dey for your
area sharp-sharp
Abeg make we all come
together to build that
better obodo nigeria
kpaaakpaa,we no be
terrorist,we be better
nigerians.
Re: Bomb Blast Kills 3 In Jalingo by kinguwem: 9:03pm On Oct 05, 2012
Only a person died. The corpse is yet to be identified. About 8 persons sustained several forms of injuries.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Falana Seeks Pardon For 70 Soldiers Serving 10 Years For Mutiny / Policeman In Uniform Spotted Starring At A Lady's Bum Bum.Photo Goes Viral(pic) / I Didn’t Assault Any Airport Official — Yari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.