Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,094 members, 7,811,067 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:09 PM

Am Seriously Loving Someone Here On NAIRALAND. - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Am Seriously Loving Someone Here On NAIRALAND. (6823 Views)

Am Seriously In Need Of A Mature Lady For Long Relationship In Lagos Only. / I Need A Cute And Loving Man For Marriage. Ping Me 217cd680 Or Call 08059134586 / The Fear Of Loving Someone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Seriously Loving Someone Here On NAIRALAND. by Richard6(m): 8:43am On Oct 05, 2012
The truth is that am loving someone here, I have been accessing this forum as a non member for nearly 6 years now but immediately she joined, I read some of her posts and decided to become a registered member. Am still followin her cus the following about her are unknown and known to me.
Name ; KNOWN
Educational level ; UNKNOWN
Social life : UNKNOWN
Her reasoning status : KNOWN
Appearance : UNKNOWN
Quality : KNOWN
Her boyfriend : UNKNOWN
Habits : UNKNOWN
Likes & dislikes : UNKNOWN
May God help me to keep followin her to know her more even though she doesn't know that I exist.

2 Likes

Re: Am Seriously Loving Someone Here On NAIRALAND. by Excelboi(m): 8:46am On Oct 05, 2012
Meaningless

5 Likes

Re: Am Seriously Loving Someone Here On NAIRALAND. by Richard6(m): 8:49am On Oct 05, 2012
Excelboi: Meaningless
Piss off then.
Re: Am Seriously Loving Someone Here On NAIRALAND. by Nobody: 8:54am On Oct 05, 2012
I like your positivity. . . If only people can drop the hypocrisy. It is easier to strike a conversion online than in the real world these days. Why is because times have changed. Just 7 years ago, social networks were on a low ebb. Now, it is a fast growing industry. Almost everyone is on one social network or another, so the people you meet online are still the people out there. No difference.

Carry on.

2 Likes

Re: Am Seriously Loving Someone Here On NAIRALAND. by Richard6(m): 9:06am On Oct 05, 2012
sexkillz: I like your positivity. . . If only people can drop the hypocrisy. It is easier to strike a conversion online than in the real world these days. Why is because times have changed. Just 7 years ago, social networks were on a low ebb. Now, it is a fast growing industry. Almost everyone is on one social network or another, so the people you meet online are still the people out there. No difference.

Carry on.
Thanks bro

2 Likes

Re: Am Seriously Loving Someone Here On NAIRALAND. by Odunnu: 9:46am On Oct 05, 2012
Who would this be?
Re: Am Seriously Loving Someone Here On NAIRALAND. by Richard6(m): 9:48am On Oct 05, 2012
Odunnu: Who would this be?
Hmmm..Odunnu, it may be you
Re: Am Seriously Loving Someone Here On NAIRALAND. by Nobody: 9:55am On Oct 05, 2012
Richard.:

Just make your mind known to this UNKNOWN person
Or take ur drugs!

2 Likes

Re: Am Seriously Loving Someone Here On NAIRALAND. by Riskyman(m): 9:57am On Oct 05, 2012
@OP does the person know you exist? Keep following her, you go jam Trailer one day.
Re: Am Seriously Loving Someone Here On NAIRALAND. by Nobody: 9:58am On Oct 05, 2012
Ms. Detective to the job, imma find out who this person is wink
Re: Am Seriously Loving Someone Here On NAIRALAND. by Odunnu: 9:58am On Oct 05, 2012
Richard.:

Make up your mind. If its me, dont keep me in suspense
Re: Am Seriously Loving Someone Here On NAIRALAND. by Nobody: 10:00am On Oct 05, 2012
Odunnu:
Make up your mind. If its me, dont keep me in suspense
It's not you jare! Don't get ur hopes up tongue
Re: Am Seriously Loving Someone Here On NAIRALAND. by k2039: 10:03am On Oct 05, 2012
Op grow up and make your intention known,I just hope say no be d girl I dey try chase(I wish you luck provided she is not the girl am chasing,go to her wall and request for email converstion between both of you,start from there,you will be amzed how far you can go.

@sexkillz I agree totally,the same people on the internet are the same people out there

1 Like

Re: Am Seriously Loving Someone Here On NAIRALAND. by Odunnu: 10:04am On Oct 05, 2012
Shollypopz:
It's not you jare! Don't get ur hopes up tongue
Is it you? Stay away biko. I'm too ugly, cant compete with you
Re: Am Seriously Loving Someone Here On NAIRALAND. by k2039: 10:05am On Oct 05, 2012
Shollypopz: Ms. Detective to the job, imma find out who this person is wink

Shollypopz their is only one way to find out,check his post the person he quotes the most is her
Re: Am Seriously Loving Someone Here On NAIRALAND. by Nobody: 10:08am On Oct 05, 2012
Odunnu:
Is it you? Stay away biko. I'm too ugly, cant compete with you
Ah! Me ke?? I'm just messing around

Btw, u already know u're hot! I'm not giving u any compliment angry
Re: Am Seriously Loving Someone Here On NAIRALAND. by Nobody: 10:11am On Oct 05, 2012
k2039:

Shollypopz their is only one way to find out,check his post the person he quotes the most is her
I disagree! Btw, he has only 9 posts
Re: Am Seriously Loving Someone Here On NAIRALAND. by vivianc(f): 10:13am On Oct 05, 2012
Hmmmmmmm.....
Re: Am Seriously Loving Someone Here On NAIRALAND. by 190: 10:14am On Oct 05, 2012
maybe its freecocoa
Re: Am Seriously Loving Someone Here On NAIRALAND. by Odunnu: 10:17am On Oct 05, 2012
Shollypopz:
Ah! Me ke?? I'm just messing around

Btw, u already know u're hot! I'm not giving u any compliment angry
who is deceiving you? I know you already got eyes for RichieOP
Re: Am Seriously Loving Someone Here On NAIRALAND. by FloE(f): 10:19am On Oct 05, 2012
Mr lover, its better u tell us who de babe is or remain speechless 4ever.
Re: Am Seriously Loving Someone Here On NAIRALAND. by Nobody: 10:19am On Oct 05, 2012
Odunnu:
who is deceiving you? I know you already got eyes for RichieOP

lol, how is that even possible?? He has 9 posts and no picture grin grin
Re: Am Seriously Loving Someone Here On NAIRALAND. by Odunnu: 10:23am On Oct 05, 2012
Shollypopz:

Which one trips you? The posts abi pinshur
Re: Am Seriously Loving Someone Here On NAIRALAND. by Nobody: 10:25am On Oct 05, 2012
Richard.:
The truth is that am loving someone here, I have been accessing this forum as a non member for nearly 6 years now but immediately she joined, I read some of her posts and decided to become a registered member. Am still followin her cus the following about her are unknown and known to me.
Name ; KNOWN
Educational level ; UNKNOWN
Social life : UNKNOWN
Her reasoning status : KNOWN
Appearance : UNKNOWN
Quality : KNOWN
Her boyfriend : UNKNOWN
Habits : UNKNOWN
Likes & dislikes : UNKNOWN
May God help me to keep followin her to know her more even though she doesn't know that I exist.

Have you gone through those threads yet? If you haven't, pls find time to go through them: https://www.nairaland.com/1064137/why-people-chose-find-love and this one too: https://www.nairaland.com/1063276/ever-found-love-nairaland shocked
Re: Am Seriously Loving Someone Here On NAIRALAND. by Riskyman(m): 10:39am On Oct 05, 2012
Shollypopz:

U have done a background check already
Re: Am Seriously Loving Someone Here On NAIRALAND. by Nobody: 10:43am On Oct 05, 2012
Risky_man:

U have done a background check already
Yes naa, my investigative skills @ work
Re: Am Seriously Loving Someone Here On NAIRALAND. by nikkyshyne(f): 10:43am On Oct 05, 2012
Shollypopz:

And all he talks about is how to disvirgin a girl and his bb pin grin

1 Like

Re: Am Seriously Loving Someone Here On NAIRALAND. by 190: 10:47am On Oct 05, 2012
help I'm looking for nairaland wife too embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Am Seriously Loving Someone Here On NAIRALAND. by Richard6(m): 10:47am On Oct 05, 2012
One funny tin and hapy tin is that the person has already shown face here, am so happppppppy, ama kip following and following her...
Re: Am Seriously Loving Someone Here On NAIRALAND. by Nobody: 10:53am On Oct 05, 2012
My guess: Vivian Chinaza, Nikkyshyne, Am Beautiful, Flo E......

hmmmm, I still dey investigate
Re: Am Seriously Loving Someone Here On NAIRALAND. by Odunnu: 10:55am On Oct 05, 2012
Shollypopz: My guess: Vivian Chinaza, Nikkyshyne, Am Beautiful, Flo E......

hmmmm, I still dey investigate
Sherlock Holmes grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Need A Gay Partner. / Whatsapp Hook Up For Kaduna Matured Adults / Sexmate/Hookups in Akure/Ondo/Environs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.