Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,534 members, 7,823,322 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

Am Seriously Loving Someone Here On NAIRALAND. - Dating And Meet-up Zone (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Am Seriously Loving Someone Here On NAIRALAND. (6853 Views)

Am Seriously In Need Of A Mature Lady For Long Relationship In Lagos Only. / I Need A Cute And Loving Man For Marriage. Ping Me 217cd680 Or Call 08059134586 / The Fear Of Loving Someone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am Seriously Loving Someone Here On NAIRALAND. by Nobody: 11:50am On Oct 05, 2012
Shollypopz:
I don already seize sexkill's boxer-briefs. If na u d op choose, ur bra is gone!! angry

Make we bet?! angry

shocked
i no wear undecided
Re: Am Seriously Loving Someone Here On NAIRALAND. by Nobody: 11:51am On Oct 05, 2012
nikkyshyne: If you ask me, I think it is Vivian Chinaza. Her name is known so is her location. undecided

na sholly
undecided
Re: Am Seriously Loving Someone Here On NAIRALAND. by Nobody: 11:55am On Oct 05, 2012
vivian chinaza:
Ewoo! Nikky, I thought we are a team? Its not fair na. Its sholly, do u need an T.B Joshua to tell u that? Btw, I'm not the only one with real name and location here.
Na u jare!! Na Pastor Oyedepo I go call for u naa, mk hin come give u betta wake up slap! tongue

Richard tell her already, dammit!
Re: Am Seriously Loving Someone Here On NAIRALAND. by vivianc(f): 11:55am On Oct 05, 2012
AmBeautiful:

na sholly
undecided
Thank you!
Re: Am Seriously Loving Someone Here On NAIRALAND. by vivianc(f): 11:59am On Oct 05, 2012
Shollypopz:
Na u jare!! Na Pastor Oyedepo I go call for u naa, mk hin come give u betta wake up slap! tongue

Richard tell her already, dammit!
Lmao, babe u are mean! I'm outta here mehn.....pm me with the details.*winks*
Re: Am Seriously Loving Someone Here On NAIRALAND. by Richard6(m): 12:11pm On Oct 05, 2012
OH GOD! I have a strong faith, I have been trying to send her email but its not going, please how do I do this?
Re: Am Seriously Loving Someone Here On NAIRALAND. by Nobody: 12:13pm On Oct 05, 2012
Richard.:
OH GOD! I have a strong faith, I have been trying to send her email but its not going, please how do I do this?

do it, click the person's handle, then click the send an email heading.

It is well, don't sweat too much

Anybody with a better advice?
cheesy
Re: Am Seriously Loving Someone Here On NAIRALAND. by Nobody: 12:15pm On Oct 05, 2012
@Vivian Chinaza...hv u seen Richards's PM?? He said he has been trying to PM you
Re: Am Seriously Loving Someone Here On NAIRALAND. by Nobody: 12:19pm On Oct 05, 2012
Shollypopz: @Vivian Chinaza...hv u seen Richards's PM?? He said he has been trying to PM you

It's not her and isn't it past your bed time already?
Re: Am Seriously Loving Someone Here On NAIRALAND. by Nobody: 12:20pm On Oct 05, 2012
Shollypopz: @Vivian Chinaza...hv u seen Richards's PM?? He said he has been trying to PM you

sholly why are you denying him undecided
Re: Am Seriously Loving Someone Here On NAIRALAND. by vivianc(f): 12:21pm On Oct 05, 2012
joeydozzy:

It's not her and isn't it past your bed time already?
God bless u real good! Don't mind sholly....... Babes pm me with the details joor.
Re: Am Seriously Loving Someone Here On NAIRALAND. by vivianc(f): 12:39pm On Oct 05, 2012
Richard.:

What happened to the girls u wanted to disflower (or disflowered already) according to your posts?
Re: Am Seriously Loving Someone Here On NAIRALAND. by Beync(f): 12:42pm On Oct 05, 2012
ODUNUNO IS THE ONE
Re: Am Seriously Loving Someone Here On NAIRALAND. by jaybee3(m): 12:45pm On Oct 05, 2012
Someone forgot to take their anti-psychotic medication?
Re: Am Seriously Loving Someone Here On NAIRALAND. by Richard6(m): 12:47pm On Oct 05, 2012
vivian chinaza:

What happened to the girls u wanted to disflower (or disflowered already) according to your posts?
I was only writing for anybody who has someone to disvir.gin, not me
Re: Am Seriously Loving Someone Here On NAIRALAND. by Beync(f): 12:49pm On Oct 05, 2012
Richard.:

SEE DENIAL, SHARP GUY.
Re: Am Seriously Loving Someone Here On NAIRALAND. by vivianc(f): 12:50pm On Oct 05, 2012
Richard.:

Ok.
Re: Am Seriously Loving Someone Here On NAIRALAND. by vivianc(f): 12:52pm On Oct 05, 2012
Beync: SEE DENIAL, SHARP GUY.
Badt girl! Don't make sholly change her mind biko.
Re: Am Seriously Loving Someone Here On NAIRALAND. by Richard6(m): 12:56pm On Oct 05, 2012
Beync: SEE DENIAL, SHARP GUY.
DENIAL kee?
Re: Am Seriously Loving Someone Here On NAIRALAND. by Beync(f): 12:58pm On Oct 05, 2012
vivian chinaza:
Badt girl! Don't make sholly change her mind biko.
GUD GIRL
Re: Am Seriously Loving Someone Here On NAIRALAND. by alaricsaltzman: 1:37pm On Oct 05, 2012
he's following vivian chinaza...sooo she's the one!!! no doubt abt it!!!

1 Like

Re: Am Seriously Loving Someone Here On NAIRALAND. by k2039: 1:41pm On Oct 05, 2012
Shollypopz:
I disagree! Btw, he has only 9 posts
Jumped the gun,I should have checked his wall
Re: Am Seriously Loving Someone Here On NAIRALAND. by k2039: 1:55pm On Oct 05, 2012
Hope I warned you I just hope not my shollypopz that I have been trailing for the past four weeks(if na shollypopz I wish you Sambo because the Goodluck belongs to me,I told you from the onset,dont have a crush on my crush)

Re: Am Seriously Loving Someone Here On NAIRALAND. by Sapphiredamsel(f): 2:14pm On Oct 05, 2012
Hehe,orisirisi
Re: Am Seriously Loving Someone Here On NAIRALAND. by chinedumo(m): 2:21pm On Oct 05, 2012
Shollypopz:
U said this:
"but immediately she joined, I read some of her posts and decided to become a registered member".

When I looked at your registered date, I doubt it's Odunnu
do u realise what u have done? You have crashed the hopes of odunnu. The truth though is for her good
Re: Am Seriously Loving Someone Here On NAIRALAND. by UjSizzle(f): 2:23pm On Oct 05, 2012
How did I ever survive not knowing this OP? *rolleyes*. Thank you for telling us about an unknown person u're tripping for who doesn't know u exist...now all the girls u're ffing can go check ur profile and silently hope u're referring to them. Moving on
Re: Am Seriously Loving Someone Here On NAIRALAND. by Nobody: 2:42pm On Oct 05, 2012
k2039: Hope I warned you I just hope not my shollypopz that I have been trailing for the past four weeks(if na shollypopz I wish you Sambo because the Goodluck belongs to me,I told you from the onset,dont have a crush on my crush)

lol, stop joking dude. If my boo catch u ehn??!! lipsrsealed
Re: Am Seriously Loving Someone Here On NAIRALAND. by k2039: 2:51pm On Oct 05, 2012
Shollypopz:
lol, stop joking dude. If my boo catch u ehn??!! lipsrsealed

[size=13pt]The only reason their is a boo is just because I have not made my move,and one's I decide to make my move I am going to checkmate and that meanss boo is out(tell him the real owner is saying hi and also that he is abelejayan).
[/size]

i'm the one in black and boo is in white
Re: Am Seriously Loving Someone Here On NAIRALAND. by Nobody: 3:01pm On Oct 05, 2012
k2039:

[size=13pt]The only reason their is a boo is just because I have not made my move,and one's I decide to make my move I am going to checkmate and that meanss boo is out(tell him the real owner is saying hi and also that he is abelejayan).
[/size]

do you play chess?
lol cheesy
Re: Am Seriously Loving Someone Here On NAIRALAND. by Nobody: 3:10pm On Oct 05, 2012
k2039:

[size=13pt]The only reason their is a boo is just because I have not made my move,and one's I decide to make my move I am going to checkmate and that means boo is out(tell him the real owner is saying hi and also that he is abelejayan).
[/size]

U meant to say "there" and "once"......

I don't know the meaning of that Yoruba word.

Btw, we're derailing Vivian Chinaza and Richard's thread. Let them hv their fun wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Can I Find My Ideal Woman In Nairaland? / Whatsapp Hook Up For Kaduna Matured Adults / Sexmate/Hookups in Akure/Ondo/Environs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.