Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,175 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

Too Many Connections On Celtel Mms - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Too Many Connections On Celtel Mms (3070 Views)

Celtel Mms Back / Any Difference Between Wap, Gprs, Mms (mtn Settings) / Useful WAP/MMS tips on Glo plus everything you need to know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Too Many Connections On Celtel Mms by DualCore1: 12:12pm On Jan 23, 2008
infobaba:

Keep talking, someday you'll say something intelligent otherwise:

yea, like you once did. oh info, we still remember the day u made your first intelligent word ("Asshole"wink. You remember how ur bro beat the living day light outta you when u said tht word. Ever since then, u've improved greatly.
Re: Too Many Connections On Celtel Mms by MrInfo1(m): 12:30pm On Jan 23, 2008
Dual Core:

yea, like you once did. oh info, we still remember the day u made your first intelligent word ("Asshole"wink. You remember how your bro beat the living day light out of you when u said that word. Ever since then, u've improved greatly.

Re: Too Many Connections On Celtel Mms by hayprof(m): 12:50pm On Jan 23, 2008
Y didn't nyOne tell me bout the mms trick?

That, i say ain't FAIR! angry
Re: Too Many Connections On Celtel Mms by DualCore1: 12:56pm On Jan 23, 2008
hayprof:

Y didn't nyOne tell me bout the mms trick?

That, i say ain't FAIR! angry

awh! sowi. just look around in the threads sha, u'll catch the voodoo.
Re: Too Many Connections On Celtel Mms by werlay(m): 1:23pm On Jan 23, 2008
guys guys guys lets just quite this baby runs and move forward. @info and @dualcore if you guys don't quite these yabs we aint getting any where.
WAIT where is the prof sef we need to put our heads together and do something. the prob we have is that any connection comming through the mms access piont will not be replied to since botn wap and mms proxies are the same  (i mean ip addy) and you can browse with wap so far you have credit.the problem is not with the proxies, the proxy is open for connection it just that you can't recieve through mms access piont. so its better we find another link to activate internet settings or we swictn to to another  access piont.
SO GUYS,LET THE SEARCH BEGIN
P.S anybody knows another gprs service way celtel dey try bring up?
Re: Too Many Connections On Celtel Mms by hayprof(m): 2:02pm On Jan 23, 2008
werlay:

That would be 'Access Sms'
Re: Too Many Connections On Celtel Mms by MrInfo1(m): 3:25pm On Jan 23, 2008
werlay:

guys guys guys lets just quite this baby runs and move forward. @info and @dualcore if you guys don't quite these yabs we aint getting any where.
WAIT where is the prof sef we need to put our heads together and do something. the prob we have is that any connection comming through the mms access piont will not be replied to since botn wap and mms proxies are the same  (i mean ip addy) and you can browse with wap so far you have credit.the problem is not with the proxies, the proxy is open for connection it just that you can't recieve through mms access piont. so its better we find another link to activate internet settings or we swictn to to another  access piont.
SO GUYS,LET THE SEARCH BEGIN

True talk. But remember for every sms to +232, ur charge 15 box only lipsrsealed
Am positive that the Access point internet.ng.celtel.com can still be activated but it will cost you some credit to get to the dream point angry. Am out for the credit undecided
Re: Too Many Connections On Celtel Mms by werlay(m): 10:35pm On Jan 23, 2008
Very funny grin
well i guess am on my own.
Re: Too Many Connections On Celtel Mms by Kaybaba5(m): 1:31pm On Jan 28, 2008
MMS SETTING BROWSING DEAD AND BURIED[b][/b]
Re: Too Many Connections On Celtel Mms by adurogba(m): 1:56pm On Feb 01, 2008
noice
Re: Too Many Connections On Celtel Mms by tobs(m): 2:37pm On Feb 01, 2008
Na real true tlk,d way i feel diz can be easly done,is if some1 has an insider wic deals wit the gprs section in celtel,dat can give us the info of activating internetgprs or another APN.
Re: Too Many Connections On Celtel Mms by MrInfo1(m): 9:04pm On Feb 01, 2008
adurogba:

noice

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Urgent:how To Download Videos Including Youtube Videoes On Blackberry. / Can U Remember D 1st Phone U Used? / How Can I Download From Youtube With My Blackberry Q5?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.