Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,815 members, 7,817,364 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

Too Many Connections On Celtel Mms - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Too Many Connections On Celtel Mms (3067 Views)

Celtel Mms Back / Any Difference Between Wap, Gprs, Mms (mtn Settings) / Useful WAP/MMS tips on Glo plus everything you need to know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Too Many Connections On Celtel Mms by werlay(m): 11:47am On Jan 18, 2008
Too many pple now have their hands on celtel mms trick. A guy on my str approachd me and told me he could mak my celtel brows.that i shuld pay 1k5. This means to many pple now have their hands on it and r takn advantage of this.i knw some greedy pple here are doing it 2. Now we are havn problems connectin. I knw u guys are experiencing it too. Thats wat we get from being greedy.
Re: Too Many Connections On Celtel Mms by Kaybaba5(m): 12:33pm On Jan 18, 2008
B4 i could get through dis morning ,it took a lot of time.na wa oh
Re: Too Many Connections On Celtel Mms by tobs(m): 1:23pm On Jan 18, 2008
@werley,yes o.them 2much ontop diz parolz.i tried mine more than 15 to 20 times before it went on my fone. . . Abeg make the engineers in the house find a solution to dìz,as in if any APN or way dey to get out of diz.it just 4kin slow grin
Re: Too Many Connections On Celtel Mms by honsule(m): 2:32pm On Jan 18, 2008
Guys,it happens to me too.But i have devised a way out.If you want to browse,first open their so called wap access first.Open one of two pages then log out,change your default settings to mms and log in,it will just go thru.
Re: Too Many Connections On Celtel Mms by maxjax(m): 2:54pm On Jan 18, 2008
Thatz whot stil happenin 2 the mtn trick t00, mo'over celtel 'll s00n start full billin' on the mms server.
Re: Too Many Connections On Celtel Mms by igbsam(m): 2:57pm On Jan 18, 2008
@all
Its true guys this thing is really taking time to connect & its not funny. People now know about the trick & dnt be surprise when celtel finds out & spoil our fun.
Re: Too Many Connections On Celtel Mms by dragnet: 4:46pm On Jan 18, 2008
Who says they d0nt kn0w already??
Re: Too Many Connections On Celtel Mms by DualCore1: 4:58pm On Jan 18, 2008
@igbsam
how do u think celtel put nairaland on their homepage if they don't monitor it? infact u, u igbsam, dem know ur number.

Hey dragnet, long time. whats up?
Re: Too Many Connections On Celtel Mms by dragnet: 5:11pm On Jan 18, 2008
Dual Core, n0thing much jare. . . .so you enjoy celtel free browsing for Lagos small??
Re: Too Many Connections On Celtel Mms by werlay(m): 5:39pm On Jan 18, 2008
Guyz lets just find a way out. Lets look at it as if we are back 2 square one.
@honsule you can only go tru dat stuf through symbian fones and dat means you cant conect through to d pc?
Re: Too Many Connections On Celtel Mms by Lawalmd(m): 6:25pm On Jan 18, 2008
look at how long it took them to get a way to bill their access wap port, celtel's still busy working out a way to bill their mms port thats why we're still able to connect freely on it as soon as their engineers are through its bye-bye to free surfing so its up to the guru's in the house to device a way out(infobaba, honsule, bimbore, igbsam etc) and when you do get a way out i would suggest you limit the number of nairalanders you give it out to, its just an opinion o because i know some nairalanders go want cut my neck for this post.
Re: Too Many Connections On Celtel Mms by skipo87(m): 7:21pm On Jan 18, 2008
when one way closes, another would open, wink
Re: Too Many Connections On Celtel Mms by werlay(m): 7:25pm On Jan 18, 2008
Rememba! GOD HELPS ONLY THOSE WHO HELPS THEMSELVES!
Re: Too Many Connections On Celtel Mms by igbsam(m): 7:44pm On Jan 18, 2008
@all
I agree with wat lawalmd suggest. You need to understand 1 thing with nigerians; we can abuse anything free. Can u imagine someone asking d poster 4 1k5 4 a free connection. I knw celtel already knows about & they cant fold their hands & watch. They are seriously working on billing tactics. Lets play cool.
Re: Too Many Connections On Celtel Mms by 4peace(m): 8:11pm On Jan 18, 2008
I love Access wap
Re: Too Many Connections On Celtel Mms by samuelk(m): 8:52pm On Jan 18, 2008
hons,dats also d trick av bin usin,it has bin wrkn 4 me 4 d past 2days now,or after login in wit ur wap apn,just switch off ur fone nd switch it on again,den change d apn back 2 mms,nd login again,it wil surely go 2ru
Re: Too Many Connections On Celtel Mms by MrInfo1(m): 10:10pm On Jan 18, 2008
The shit was way too slow to connect even on PC angry, i had to load 200 naira on multilinks because i was fucking vexed with celtel slowness
Re: Too Many Connections On Celtel Mms by DualCore1: 10:17pm On Jan 18, 2008
infobaba:

The shit was way too slow to connect even on PC angry, i had to load 200 naira on multilinks because i was fucking vexed with celtel slowness

PLAN B grin

P.S: but u know sey u no well, u dey vex, free thing dey vex u, celtel send u, eh? dem send u? vex na
Re: Too Many Connections On Celtel Mms by MrInfo1(m): 10:52pm On Jan 18, 2008
Them send me because customer are always right grin and my contract with them na for better for worst  grin
Re: Too Many Connections On Celtel Mms by tobidaflava(m): 11:28pm On Jan 18, 2008
Hi guys! Never give up on the celtel stuff. The thing is working only that is too slow. Its just an ordinary congestion, and it will be rectified soon!
Re: Too Many Connections On Celtel Mms by MrInfo1(m): 11:57pm On Jan 18, 2008
tobidaflava:
it will be rectified soon!
lipsrsealed
Re: Too Many Connections On Celtel Mms by werlay(m): 10:06am On Jan 19, 2008
My guys its beta i let you knw that celtel is closin their gateway temporarily. Thats wat my cousin told me cos he works in celtel. he said its because of the conjestion of the proxy server, and since wap and mms use the same proxy, it might affect the wap access. he said celtel do not make mony on mms and they do on wap. they cant afford any problem on dat cos they will loose alot of naira. When i askd him how soon it was goin to happen he said he doesnt knw that the flash or notice just comes to thier computer screen like every oda notice.
So guys the earlier the better we find anoda way.
Re: Too Many Connections On Celtel Mms by tobidaflava(m): 1:34pm On Jan 19, 2008
Ok. Lets wait and see!
Re: Too Many Connections On Celtel Mms by MrInfo1(m): 6:26pm On Jan 19, 2008
werlay:

My guys its beta i let you knw that celtel is closin their gateway temporarily. Thats what my cousin told me because he works in celtel. he said its because of the conjestion of the proxy server, and since wap and mms use the same proxy, it might affect the wap access. he said celtel do not make mony on mms and they do on wap. they can't afford any problem on that because they will loose alot of naira. When i askd him how soon it was goin to happen he said he doesnt knw that the flash or notice just comes to their computer screen like every oda notice.
So guys the earlier the better we find another way.

Noise undecided
Re: Too Many Connections On Celtel Mms by werlay(m): 8:21pm On Jan 19, 2008
@info
noise
Re: Too Many Connections On Celtel Mms by MrInfo1(m): 9:38pm On Jan 19, 2008
@ werlay
My bad
Re: Too Many Connections On Celtel Mms by werlay(m): 7:28am On Jan 20, 2008
shocked :-C
Re: Too Many Connections On Celtel Mms by honsule(m): 11:33am On Jan 21, 2008
Guys,before i logged in this morning using celtel mms was hell.But once you log in,you might as well decided to be online without logging out.But i guess your battery will run down.
Re: Too Many Connections On Celtel Mms by sect(m): 11:59am On Jan 21, 2008
Hons you're right,it wasn't so difficult for me during the weekend but today took me hours,for a moment i tot they had block access completely.
Re: Too Many Connections On Celtel Mms by MrInfo1(m): 1:14pm On Jan 21, 2008
Thanks to my Plan [size=28pt]B[/size]
Re: Too Many Connections On Celtel Mms by honsule(m): 1:48pm On Jan 21, 2008
@info which of your plan B?
Re: Too Many Connections On Celtel Mms by tobs(m): 2:04pm On Jan 21, 2008
@honsule,yes o.d tin slow pass snail.itz hard to got the connection.but once u are in,itz fast.but on LAPTOP.it doesnt open any page.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Make Cheap Calls On MTN / Gionee Custom Boot Animation For All Devices / Eskimi - Meet People And Have Fun. Eskimi App Download - M Eskimi .com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.