Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,766 members, 7,831,459 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

Please, I Need A Plan B - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please, I Need A Plan B (770 Views)

Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. / Explore Multiple Income Streams - A Plan B Option / Everybody Needs A Plan B Including You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please, I Need A Plan B by Nobody: 10:17am On Oct 05, 2012
Hello everyone. I got a job at ibadan but love to start a business also. i really need your advice on what business to do. I can afford just N30,000 for it now. I will be working 6 days a week, 8 hours daily. Thanks all.
Re: Please, I Need A Plan B by Success15(m): 3:28pm On Oct 05, 2012
If you truly want a solid plan B business that you can be doing along side your plan A paid job, then you've got to plug in to A2W Ltd. It is an Australian conglomerate that operates in 120 countries Nigeria inclusive. There are 5 major businesses that the company offer those who plug in to the business.
First is A2W Retail. They are distributors to over 200 products and all those who have plugged in as their franchise owner can even buy retail unit at wholesale/distributors price. This way you can resell at a mark up. The goal here is to sell at a price cheaper than the market retail price since the company does not expect you to rent a shop or employ staff, but through word of mouth marketing you can sell any of the products on our catalog. Some of the products here are electronics (LG, Samsung, Haier Thermocool and Tamashi), IT (HP, Acer, Dell laptops,desktops, printer, projector, mobile phones, digital camera etc), Building materials (Dangote cement, Portland paint and toilet wares), Fashion (wears, perfume, shoes), food+groceries (bags of rice, provision, carbonated drinks etc) and so on.
Second is A2W Services. The company is a IATA licensed company. We offer travel and tour services. As our franchise owner, you can do flight ticket booking to anywhere in the world at 7% less the normal price. We are partners to 900,000 hotels globally who offers us different kind of discounts on their accommodation. Also,we package discounted tours to 14 tourist destinations such as Dubai, Maldives, Paris, Hawaii, Thailand, Hong Kong, Australia etc.
To be part of this business, you need to buy our privilege pack, for an annually renewable franchise fee of $330 (N57500)
If you need to know more about this business, let's talk. You can contact me on 08152694055 or visit the link below

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Stocks We Need To Buy B4 2012 End ? / Start Your Own Personal Business With Just #500 And Earn A Guaranteed #50k Wkly / Price Royal Romble .....let The Price War Begin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.