Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,551 members, 7,861,619 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:33 PM

Photos Of Charly Boy's Abuja Mansion - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos Of Charly Boy's Abuja Mansion (50968 Views)

Photos Of Charly Boy's Son And Grandson / Pictures Of Charly Boy & His Stunning Wife, Lady D / Photos Of Charly Boy And His Cute Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Charly Boy's Abuja Mansion by Akpaife(m): 4:25pm On Oct 05, 2012
charly boy u try keep it up
Re: Photos Of Charly Boy's Abuja Mansion by stagger: 4:29pm On Oct 05, 2012
musKeeto:
this guy and im stories...

Which stories? I have friends that live in Adkan Estate, Abuja Model City where that house is located and all around that area so what is the story there? No whine for my ear today o. I no want problem.
Re: Photos Of Charly Boy's Abuja Mansion by gees02(m): 4:31pm On Oct 05, 2012
tellwisdom: ffcukinng liars angry angry
cos ur mind cant comprehend it doesn't mean its a lie !!!
Re: Photos Of Charly Boy's Abuja Mansion by Tropilo(m): 4:43pm On Oct 05, 2012
jiggo: Yea, that's his house @ gwarinpa...to me it aint spectacular though...just @ one bend end for gwarinpa.
Make he go acquire mansion for maitama na or asokoro

Its even Gwarinpa. Its Galatima on Kubwa expressway.
Re: Photos Of Charly Boy's Abuja Mansion by Nuezha(m): 4:44pm On Oct 05, 2012
MANSION MY FOOT!!! Over 200 similar duplexes were built in the Gwarimpa estate (so small a building). Only 1 belonged to him & another to his father. Timaya's house is just a stone throw from his.
I think Charly Boy didn't need this lie. I crave his achievement but I loathe his manners -
Re: Photos Of Charly Boy's Abuja Mansion by ocelot2006(m): 4:45pm On Oct 05, 2012

It's not a lie. That's Charlie Boy's home. We both live the very same estate.
Re: Photos Of Charly Boy's Abuja Mansion by dasparrow: 4:46pm On Oct 05, 2012
@Post

The inside of the house looks nice but as for the outside I don't know. That skull looks creepy. I guess it's Halloween 365 days a year for Charly Boy Oputa, lol.
Re: Photos Of Charly Boy's Abuja Mansion by lolaluv1(f): 4:46pm On Oct 05, 2012
Yeah, in Adkan estate, Gwarinpa.
Seems like he removed the sculpted bike-decor that was in front of the house. Looks a lot weirder than it used to be. And that skull has been there for like...forever.
Re: Photos Of Charly Boy's Abuja Mansion by beshiman(m): 4:52pm On Oct 05, 2012
cool
Re: Photos Of Charly Boy's Abuja Mansion by awesomet1(m): 4:55pm On Oct 05, 2012
Wetin come concern us...is he not suppose to have a house fitting of his status as a longtime celebrity
Re: Photos Of Charly Boy's Abuja Mansion by Nobody: 5:00pm On Oct 05, 2012
Nuezha: MANSION MY FOOT!!! Over 200 similar duplexes were built in the Gwarimpa estate (so small a building). Only 1 belonged to him & another to his father. Timaya's house is just a stone throw from his.
I think Charly Boy didn't need this lie. I crave his achievement but I loathe his manners -
HIS MANNERS BROUGHT HIM THE ACHIEVEMENT. MAYBE IF YOU EMBRACED HIS MANNERS YOU MAY ACHIEVE THE SAME THING ? JUST A THOUGHT
Re: Photos Of Charly Boy's Abuja Mansion by Nobody: 5:03pm On Oct 05, 2012
obadiah777: HIS MANNERS BROUGHT HIM THE ACHIEVEMENT. MAYBE IF YOU EMBRACED HIS MANNERS YOU MAY ACHIEVE THE SAME THING ? JUST A THOUGHT
Food For Thought Indeed! grin

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Charly Boy's Abuja Mansion by Nobody: 5:04pm On Oct 05, 2012
Fawcking troll.

Yewe2011: does the exterior always look like this or did he design it specifically for upcoming halloween?

the only thing that looks weird is the lit up skull and the accompanying "punk palace" sign?

I was wondering the same thing.
Re: Photos Of Charly Boy's Abuja Mansion by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 5:10pm On Oct 05, 2012
Hmm it pays to be crazy, gay and illuminati grin grin grin
Re: Photos Of Charly Boy's Abuja Mansion by Nobody: 5:24pm On Oct 05, 2012
[size=20pt]wHAT JOB DOES CHARLEY BOY DO[/size]??
Re: Photos Of Charly Boy's Abuja Mansion by Ganys: 5:25pm On Oct 05, 2012
Pls Who is Charlie Boy??
Is he an Okada Man at Okokomaiko undecided
Re: Photos Of Charly Boy's Abuja Mansion by kukus01(m): 5:41pm On Oct 05, 2012
Nuezha: MANSION MY FOOT!!! Over 200 similar duplexes were built in the Gwarimpa estate (so small a building). Only 1 belonged to him & another to his father. Timaya's house is just a stone throw from his.
kai see fraustration!!!!how many your papa get out of the 200 units?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Charly Boy's Abuja Mansion by Ranoscky(m): 5:56pm On Oct 05, 2012
Who cares?
Re: Photos Of Charly Boy's Abuja Mansion by Ad4(m): 5:57pm On Oct 05, 2012
The company I once worked for started the construction of that house. If I can remember, its it but I'm not sure of the interior.
Re: Photos Of Charly Boy's Abuja Mansion by saleeh: 6:06pm On Oct 05, 2012
illuminate....killuminate
Re: Photos Of Charly Boy's Abuja Mansion by Nightshift(m): 6:12pm On Oct 05, 2012
Where is his famous BMW bike, or is it a Harley? Homeboy, you 'yabbis' them with your 'oil money' album!
Re: Photos Of Charly Boy's Abuja Mansion by femo01(m): 6:15pm On Oct 05, 2012
I v bn there,that's his house confirmed
Re: Photos Of Charly Boy's Abuja Mansion by shadrach77: 6:18pm On Oct 05, 2012
having a house in abuja is an achievement and it shows the guy is wealthy. For those who say it's just in mere Gwarinpa, where your own dey? angry angry angry
Re: Photos Of Charly Boy's Abuja Mansion by bankyblue(m): 6:19pm On Oct 05, 2012
stagger:

What do you know? That house is at Gwarinpa area of Abuja. I know the place and I have been there. So who is the "ffcking liar?"
My brother, I wounder o.....I was thinking is it not the house I no before. Photoshot
Re: Photos Of Charly Boy's Abuja Mansion by Eleazarrh(m): 6:20pm On Oct 05, 2012
palatial home... what i cant understand is his recent madness.........
Re: Photos Of Charly Boy's Abuja Mansion by DonaldGenes(m): 6:35pm On Oct 05, 2012
stagger:

What do you know? That house is at Gwarinpa area of Abuja. I know the place and I have been there. So who is the "ffcking liar?"
abeq open 'em yansh,
Re: Photos Of Charly Boy's Abuja Mansion by Hoodrat(m): 6:42pm On Oct 05, 2012
i love the house i ce he is already prepared for Halloween.
Re: Photos Of Charly Boy's Abuja Mansion by aryzgreat: 6:43pm On Oct 05, 2012
Ganys: Pls Who is Charlie Boy??
Is he an Okada Man at Okokomaiko undecided

hE IS AN ALFA AND IMAM OF BOKO HARAMUNAT MOSQUE GWARIMPA.
Re: Photos Of Charly Boy's Abuja Mansion by email1(m): 6:49pm On Oct 05, 2012
its definately his. why did the pix not capture the okada hanging on top of his fence, or him don remove am? wierdest guy I have ever seen.
Re: Photos Of Charly Boy's Abuja Mansion by ghettodreamz(m): 6:59pm On Oct 05, 2012
Who say wealth no good? Edumare punish poverty for my life, I pray for more of your blessings, much more than this that the whole world would talk about and not just the Nairalanders, IJN, amen.grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EndSARS: Omoni Oboli, Chioma Akpotha Share Food & Drinks To Protesters In Lagos / Chika Ike In Abuja High Court For Her Divorce (photos) / DJ Cuppy Reacts To Breakup Rumours With Anichebe In An Epic Way

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.