Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,409 members, 7,819,465 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

Toefl, Sat, Gre, Gmat, Ielts, Cambridge A' Levels, Cgfns, Usmle, Etc - Educational Services - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Educational Services / Toefl, Sat, Gre, Gmat, Ielts, Cambridge A' Levels, Cgfns, Usmle, Etc (2676 Views)

GRE, GMAT, SAT, TOEFL, IELTS, PTE, CGFNS. / Get Your Barrons & Kaplan GRE, TOEFL, SAT & GMAT Books Here. / Toefl, Sat, Gre And Gmat Tutorials, Admissions/scholarship And Visa To Us. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Toefl, Sat, Gre, Gmat, Ielts, Cambridge A' Levels, Cgfns, Usmle, Etc by STUDYABROAD2: 3:33pm On Oct 05, 2012
Hello everybody, you will be glad to read this, I promise you a smile at the end of your reading this:
ACCESS TUTORS STUDY ABROAD EDUCATIONAL CONSULTING
Godiya chambers, no. 5th floor JT Gomwolk house,
Jos, Plateau , P.O.Box1311 NIPOST hqtrs, Jos
Nigeria.
Tel: 08036919505, 08056446857, 08022138722
Do you, your friend/relative need a student VISA to travel and study abroad? All you have to do is give us a call on any of the telephone numbers up there or send in an e-mail via (access2yourstudyabroad@gmail.com) to make enquiry on the student VISA requirements (necessary documents) of the particular country of your own choice (e.g USA, UK, Australia, Canada, China, Cyprus, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Russia, Singapore, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, etc)

ACCESS TUTORS EDUCATIONAL CONSULTING PRESENTS YOU WITH
MAKE HAYS WHILE THE SUN SHINES
Call today to grab an opportunity for you register and also have a quality lecture (at affordable prices plus free study materials for preparation) for your required international exams like TOEFL, SAT, ACT, GRE, GMAT, IELTS, Cambridge A' Levels, MCAT, CGFNS, USMLE, etc. Also available are training and exam registrations (certifications) for CCNA, CCVP, CCDE, CCNP, CCIE, CCIP, OCA,OCP, CompTIA, UKCAT, Java Certifications, Oracle Certifications,etc
for enquiry: Call: 08036919505, 08056446857, 08022138722
You may also come to the office or send an send an e-mail via: (access2yourstudyabroad@gmail.com)
Office Address:
ACCESS TUTORS,
Godiya chambers, no. 5th floor JT Gomwolk house,
Jos, Plateau , P.O.Box1311 NIPOST hqtrs, Jos
Nigeria.

INTERNATIONAL EXAMS LECTURES AND ACCOMMODATIONS (HOSTELS FOR STUDENTS)
Registration and lectures are always constantly in progress on TOEFL, SAT, GRE, GMAT, IELTS, UKCAT, CAMBRIDGE A' Levels, MCAT, CGFNS, USMLE, CERTICATION TRAINING AND EXAMS LIKE CCNA, CCNP, ITIL, SQL, CCIP, CCVP,CCIE, CCDE, CompTIA, Java Certifications, ORACLE TRAINING AND EXAMS: OCP AND OCA.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q:From what time to what time can somebody call your lines? 08036919505, 08056446857, 08022138722
Ans: Feel free to call anytime.
Q: What if somebody doesn't have time to read on their own and they need assistance?
Ans: Well in that case, you can still call for confidential talks

ACCESS TUTORS EDUCATIONAL CONSULTING PRESENTS YOU WITH
STUDY MSc ABROAD MADE EASY
Are you, your friend or your relative a graduate who has an ambition of having an MSc (Master of Science) in countries like like Sweden, Finland, Iceland, etc where tuition is free for people (international students) who want to have their Masters of Science (Msc)? If you answer is yes, I know how to get you started in it with only a little amount of money. I will also register you for any of your required international exams.
Just reply my mail or give me, us a call via: 08036919505, 08056446857, 08022138722

MBA SCHOLARSHIP
Are you willing to have your MBA (masters of business administration) abroad? If Yes, then you will be on the track if you can make use of this opportunity to win a GMAT Cash Inclusive Scholarship worth 2500 Dollars. All you need to do is get a very good score in the GMAT (Graduate Management Admission Test). I will help you register your GMAT in case you don't have a GMAT score already. To register GMAT with me will only cost you 42,500 Naira.I will sell to you GMAT preparation study materials (electronic preparation booklet and preparation CD Rom).To book for your GMAT registration, just send your information including: your name, date of birth, sex, postal address, e-mail address, course you intend to study overseas and your phone number to this e-mail address: (access2yourstudyabroad@gmail.com)
then you can call us a call on 08036919505, 08056446857, 08022138722 to notify me of your interest in registering for the exam.

NURSES WHO WANTS TO WORK AND LIVE IN THE USA
Are you, your friend or relative and an registered nurse (a graduate of school of nursing) and looking for an easy VISA to the USA? Do you have an ambition to to get licensed as a nurse so that you can travel and work in the USA? Alright with your credentials,
I am going to help you get started with it by registering you for your CGFNS ( the Commission on Graduates of Foreign Nursing Schools) and TOEFL (Test of English as Foreign Language). I am going to give you free CGFNS and TOEFL study materials that will help you prepare and pass the exams.I will register you for the CGFNS. Lets get you started by you sending in an e-mail address to make enquiry: (access2yourstudyabroad@gmail.com) and feel free to give us a call on 08036919505, 08056446857, 08022138722. NB: CGFNS International is an immigration-neutral nonprofit organization,
internationally recognized as an authority on credentials evaluation pertaining to the education, registration and licensure of nurses and other health care professionals worldwide helping foreign Nurses certify their credentials for them to be able to work and live in the USA. To register for your CGFNS and TOEFL, just send me your CV (send in your CV via: (access2yourstudyabroad@gmail.com) so that I can make use of the necessary information needed for the exam registration from it. After then you can us a call on 08036919505, 08056446857, 08022138722 to notify me of your interest in registering for the exams and then I will tell you what next to do

NB: YOUR BASIC REQUIRED INFORMATION FOR ANY OF THE INTERNATIONAL EXAMS
Your Full Name, Date of Birth, Sex, Postal Address, E-mail Address, Nationality, Level of Education, Current Occupation, Course Intended to Study Abroad, Country in which you want to Study, your phone number, the month or date in which you want to write the exam (your choice here will be based on the list of the available test dates of the exam) your choice of test centre location.
PRICES OF THE INTERNATIONAL EXAMS REGISTRATION
TOEFL - 26,000 Naira
SAT - 14,500 Naira
IELTS - 27,000 Naira
GRE - 32,000 Naira
GMAT - 42,500 Naira
ACT - 14,000 Naira
For UKCAT, Cambridge A' Levels, MCAT, CGFNS, USMLE, Cisco Certifications (CCNA, CCNP, CCIP, CCIE, CCVP, CCDE, CompTIA, Oracle Certification Exams, Java Certifications, etc, you have to call me to find out their current prices.
Tel: 08036919505, 08056446857, 0802213872
Re: Toefl, Sat, Gre, Gmat, Ielts, Cambridge A' Levels, Cgfns, Usmle, Etc by privatetisa(m): 12:20am On Feb 23, 2018

(1) (Reply)

STUDY IN EUROPE( Cheap Tuition, No Visa Stress,no Bank Statement) / Education Made Easy And Simple With E-learning Solution / Learn Spanish In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.