Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,300 members, 7,836,311 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

Your Top Five Pick Of Rappers That Have No Business Rapping?? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Your Top Five Pick Of Rappers That Have No Business Rapping?? (731 Views)

Why Do You Rate These Type Of Rappers High? / Female Rappers That Made My Childhood: Have They Retired? / Jay-z Is D All Time Heavy Weight Of Champion Of Rappers.wot U Think' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Your Top Five Pick Of Rappers That Have No Business Rapping?? by lolaluv1(f): 3:33pm On Oct 05, 2012
Who are your top five rappers that you think should give it a rest and what are your reasons? Below are my five picks:

1. Soulja Boy
The boy is just riding on the hype. He is not all that. Has a tendency of repeating same lines over and over again....

2. Mike Jones
Who is Mike Jones??
The question used to be the hottest line, now it's a real question. Nobody knows him anymore... cheesy

3. The 'Chicken noodle soup' crew
I can't remember the name of the 'rapper' or 'rappers' (note I use the term rapper loosely in this particular case). But he actually rapped about Chicken noodle soup and came out with a weird dance too. LOL cheesy

4. Khia
Everybody got talking when she came out with - 'My neck my back, lick it'.
But if you move past the controversial lyrics that actually got everyone talking, you'd see that she actually couldn't stand next to the lyrical prowess of other female MCs like Foxy, Free and even some female R n B stars who have tried rapping....

5. MIMS
This is why I'm hot!
This is why I'm hot!!
This is why...this is why...this is why I'm hot!!!
I'm hot cos I'm fly, you ain't cos you're not!
This is why....

Now MIMS actually got people talking for a hot minute. But, he's not all that come to think of it.
I think he should give it a rest...Oops. My bad. I think he did already. Cos nobody's heard of him for eons now.... wink

(1) (Reply)

Video: NNEKA – Lucifer (no Doubt) / What Every Upcoming And New Musician Must Not Miss.what You Must Know. / New Music: Naeto C - Can You Do It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.