Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

Nice Jokes - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Nice Jokes (831 Views)

Nice Jokes. To Be Always Updated 13+ / Spanking And Very Nice Jokes / Nice Jokes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nice Jokes by sammy329(m): 4:39pm On Oct 05, 2012
A guy scrolled
through his
girl's phone & saw
funny
names, saved in d
contact
list... Such as john
Stingy, Michael
Blacky, Donald
Hammer Head of
Horror, Chukwudi
ATM,
Joshua Long
teeth, Friday big
ear, And he was
just having
fun, laughing at all
d names he saw;
So he decided
2check out what
his own number
had been
stored with, And
when he
dialed her line,
what
he saw was
DANIEL MOUTH
ODOUR......lol.
Re: Nice Jokes by sammy329(m): 10:44pm On Oct 05, 2012
A man was shocked to see his beautiful divorced neighbor knocking on his door one Friday evening. “I’m so Hot that I can’t stand it.” she said.
“I want to go out, get drunk and get laid. Are
you free tonight?” “Yes!!!!” he replied enthusiastically. “Wonderful.” she said. “Would you watch my
kids?”
Re: Nice Jokes by sammy329(m): 10:53pm On Oct 05, 2012
grin ;DA thief broke into a mad mans house and stole his DVD player.The thief took to his heels seeing the mad man. The mad man ran after him. The faster he ran, the faster the mad man followed. The mad man eventually caught up with the thief, breathing hevily - he said: ''take the remote, you forget am' ;

(1) (Reply)

Every One Had A Class Bully / Boko Haram University / Do You Know Your Shoe Size Can Tell You Your Age? *read This*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.