Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,016 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:34 AM

Problem With Sound On Toshiba Laptop - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Problem With Sound On Toshiba Laptop (2962 Views)

No Sound On My Dell Laptop / How To Adjust System Sound On Windows 7 / Help! I Don't Have Sound On My Laptop? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Problem With Sound On Toshiba Laptop by webemerald(m): 2:58pm On Jan 18, 2008
Ive got a problem with sound on my toshiba laptop,the sound isnt functional. i need help on what to do.

Pls help.
Re: Problem With Sound On Toshiba Laptop by tafari(m): 6:49am On Jan 19, 2008
take your system to Toshiba Service Center @ Plot 1682, Sanusi Fafunwa St, VI lagos.
Re: Problem With Sound On Toshiba Laptop by blacklion(m): 6:11pm On Jan 19, 2008
Hi Tafari,

What's the name of the building pls? You know how street numbering is in naijasmiley
Re: Problem With Sound On Toshiba Laptop by tafari(m): 8:02am On Jan 20, 2008
blacklion:

Hi Tafari,

What's the name of the building please? You know how street numbering is in naijasmiley

I dont know the name of the building but the company's name is computer info systems. the address I gave is enough to trace it.
Re: Problem With Sound On Toshiba Laptop by Ttola(m): 10:21pm On Jan 20, 2008
did u format or clean the default OS when it was mutted,,

then if this is the case as it happened to me after 2months of purchase, then reinstall the default OS and press the mute button/toggle where it is located on the laptop 'not from the OS but that button on the laptop itself' twice and ur up again,,,

this happen to most of them,, u need a bios upgrade

PS. if this does not work go format/reset ur bios

Note: it is not an hardware fault so be careful
Re: Problem With Sound On Toshiba Laptop by tosinadeda: 10:25pm On Jan 20, 2008
my own wey dey woek, spoil after 4mnths of purchase.
Bleep toshiba for taking my 115k
Re: Problem With Sound On Toshiba Laptop by debscom(m): 12:19am On Jan 21, 2008
Re install laptop driver, most toshiba users AC 97 Realtek audio driver. you can download from here http://drivers.softpedia.com/get/SOUND-CARD/REALTEK/Realtek-High-Definition-Audio-Driver-R164.shtml
Re: Problem With Sound On Toshiba Laptop by victor1986: 3:44pm On Jan 21, 2008
sir,

please check your speaker and audio ic.

thanking you

technicalsupport.com

(1) (Reply)

IT Gadgets Place In Ibadan (computer, Printers, Scanners Etc) / Make Your Phone Modem Browse Faster / ✈✳✅2017 Hp Spectre X360 Core I7 2.90ghz 2gb Nvidia 12gb Ram(upgradable To 32gb)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.